eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 26, 2020 10:03 PM

Why? (please dont ignore us anymore :D)
Print
Author Topic: Why? (please dont ignore us anymore :D)  (Read 5434 times)
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Jul 16, 2011 01:29 AM

Hello Admin,

Since you seem to refuse to reply in private and in the topic lets see if you reply here big grin
Why is Incrasebux in normal/pending websites and not in Stable websites?

Is you that dont like the site? (what is not a valid reason, because as kareem told me once "Mods/Admin are supposed to be impartial"  ems
Is that you think is a force investment site? (i say think because if it is, you are WRONG as the site dont force no one to invest)

So whats the deal with Incrase  bux?
And please dont tell me "have no idea what you are talking about" as the topic was reported and people pm you about with out get a reply back more than once
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2011 01:32 AM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
muataza

Referrals: 1

! Free Palestine !

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 16, 2011 01:30 AM

Exactly why not?

Jealouse  Tongue

Juss playing ...

Want to Support PALESTINE ?
Make my avatar your avatar ( i will put your username below the shirt )
excalibur

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 16, 2011 03:51 AM

Hello Admin,

Since you seem to refuse to reply in private and in the topic lets see if you reply here big grin

Is you that dont like the site? (what is not a valid reason, because as kareem told me once "Mods/Admin are supposed to be impartial"  ems
Is that you think is a force investment site? (i say think because if it is, you are WRONG as the site dont force no one to invest)

And please dont tell me "have no idea what you are talking about" as the topic was reported and people pm you about with out get a reply back more than once

+1

We need to be fair and partial as everybody knows from PTC world that Incrasebux is already a  stable site for  3 years. Actually the site is not forcing anyone to invest.  Members could earn unlimited income without investing any single cent from their pocket.  They can roll their main balance to rental balance so they can receive not only a maximum of $5. Incrasebux already adopted the Gen 4 sript from Bigtimebux so we cannot say it's only a Gen3 script. Please EMS Admin ,  put Incrasebux in a Stable Site Forum so members will not think that you are so unfair.  Regards

[sig not working]
Specter

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 16, 2011 04:00 AM

+1

We need to be fair and partial as everybody knows from PTC world that Incrasebux is already a  stable site for  3 years. Actually the site is not forcing anyone to invest.  Members could earn unlimited income without investing any single cent from their pocket.  They can roll their main balance to rental balance so they can receive not only a maximum of $5. Incrasebux already adopted the Gen 4 sript from Bigtimebux so we cannot say it's only a Gen3 script. Please EMS Admin ,  put Incrasebux in a Stable Site Forum so members will not think that you are so unfair.  Regards

Well if they present me a good enough reason why the site shouldnt be in Stable sites i will accept it, i just want to know the reason.
Because at the moment makes little to no sense at all having the site in normal/pending sites

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
excalibur

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jul 16, 2011 04:30 AM

Well if they present me a good enough reason why the site shouldnt be in Stable sites i will accept it, i just want to know the reason.
Because at the moment makes little to no sense at all having the site in normal/pending sites

I agree with you. We need a valid reason why the site shoul'dnt be in Stable sites. Every ems members also are waiting for that and hoping EMS admins will reply.  pray

[sig not working]
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Jul 16, 2011 05:18 PM

Hello Admin,

What on earth are you talking about, I never got a private message from you about increasebux? Your always spreading lies and conspiracy about me.

I got PM directly from increasebux admin about why its not in stable and told him I was still monitoring the site and havent decided yet.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Specter

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 16, 2011 05:22 PM

What on earth are you talking about, I never got a private message from you about increasebux? Your always spreading lies and conspiracy about me.

I'm very disappointed! I sent also a PM to EMS Admin, no reply received and Topic is still here.....waiting for some new

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,163113.msg1661871.html#msg1661871  Lips Sealed I said "admin" i didnt mention if you or kareem did i? I dont lie about you, you apparently dont know whats go around in your own house  Lips Sealed

I got PM directly from increasebux admin about why its not in stable and told him I was still monitoring the site and havent decided yet.

There, was it hard to reply? Thank you Smiley

muataza

Referrals: 1

! Free Palestine !

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jul 16, 2011 05:24 PM

And northy its not incrEAsebux its incrAsebux

Want to Support PALESTINE ?
Make my avatar your avatar ( i will put your username below the shirt )
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jul 16, 2011 05:26 PM

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,163113.msg1661871.html#msg1661871  Lips Sealed I said "admin" i didnt mention if you or kareem did i? I dont lie about you, you apparently dont know whats go around in your own house  Lips Sealed

There, was it hard to reply? Thank you Smiley

I dont see why you always have to be such a prick.

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jul 16, 2011 05:27 PM

And northy its not incrEAsebux its incrAsebux

Sorry I forgot that its not even spelled correctly.  laugh

Specter

View Profile
Reply #10: Jul 16, 2011 05:30 PM

I dont see why you always have to be such a prick.

Oh man, in case you have missed i even used big grin in the Title, was suppose for u to take it light, is just a freaking question that was being asked in the topic (if you check it you will see it) and apparently had been asked to the Admin (regardless u or Kareem) and remained unanswered. But since you had to go in to that i was "making a lie and conspiracy" about you, i had to show you that i wasnt lying and that (sorry to say, and hey shouldnt be a surprise as you have admitted yourself that dont know (by lack of time) of a lot of stuff that is posted around) you werent aware of what people posted about this subject.

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Jul 16, 2011 05:33 PM

Oh man, in case you have missed i even used big grin in the Title, was suppose for u to take it light, is just a freaking question that was being asked in the topic (if you check it you will see it) and apparently had been asked to the Admin (regardless u or Kareem) and remained unanswered. But since you had to go in to that i was "making a lie and conspiracy" about you, i had to show you that i wasnt lying and that (sorry to say, and hey shouldnt be a surprise as you have admitted yourself that dont know (by lack of time) of a lot of stuff that is posted around) you werent aware of what people posted about this subject.

I just noticed the topic about it so I reply.

Anyways you can say whatever you like I dont care, I haveto get back to work.

Specter

View Profile
Reply #12: Jul 16, 2011 05:35 PM

I just noticed the topic about it so I reply.

Good, thats what we were waiting for you to do, thanks Smiley

Anyways you can say whatever you like I dont care, I haveto get back to work.

Come on Northy is saturday night, take a break and have a beer with us  thumbs up

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Jul 16, 2011 05:43 PM

Come on Northy is saturday night, take a break and have a beer with us  thumbs up

Wish I could but there is always work to be done, right now gotta review members and send out their payments  laugh

vinh1000

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #14: Jul 17, 2011 09:57 AM

Wish I could but there is always work to be done, right now gotta review members and send out their payments  laugh
+1
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.