eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 06, 2022 09:07 pm

What is the Best Way to Monetize Blog?
Print
Author Topic: What is the Best Way to Monetize Blog?  (Read 3301 times)
alamid

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jun 20, 2009 06:48 pm

Hello! everyone in here. I want your help about my problem, in monetizing blog. I am a newbie on the trend of blogging. Can any one suggest on how to monetize blog and how get more impressions on it?
Apollo13

Referrals: 2

Be Cool

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jun 20, 2009 08:30 pm

if ur using google's blogging service, just apply for adsense then u can place ad on your blog. but their TOS is strict and my account got suspended because i 'begged' people to click the ads, also they don't like traffic exchanges, so if ur gonna advertise through TEs, they might also suspend ur account. u can try using adwords to advertise your blog, but the charge can be abit of a problem. I advertise mine through PTC on aurora site such as clicksia and incentria, coz advertising on aurora is very cheap compared to bux site.

tl23v0l241

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jun 20, 2009 10:54 pm

fyi, you can also advertise you blog site thru traffic exchange. you must only need a splash page to get the visitor thru your site. It wont hurt your google adsense if you do that.

Its easy to monetize your blog but the hard part is to create traffic on it. Make sure you have something interesting on your blog before you campaign it to advertise to world.

ariamfest

View Profile
Reply #3: Jun 21, 2009 05:33 pm

what's your blog about...are there any affiliate programs in the domain your blog talks about..you might want to use some...find products to review and put an affiliate link at the end...

krunalmisal

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 21, 2022 11:39 pm

There are a few ways to monetize a blog. One way is to sell advertising space on your blog. Another way is to sell products or services through your blog. Finally, you can also monetize your blog by becoming an affiliate for other companies.
TSOSilas

View Profile
Reply #5: Sep 29, 2022 03:49 am

You can monetize with Affiliate marketing or use Ad networks , depends on niche Geo and traffic .
chiboy441

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

Ad network ( propellerad, adsense, adfly, etc) or Affiliate marketing

scorpio29483

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Oct 06, 2022 03:51 pm

Hello! everyone in here. I want your help about my problem, in monetizing blog. I am a newbie on the trend of blogging. Can any one suggest on how to monetize blog and how get more impressions on it?

There are a few ways you can monetize your blog:

- Google Adsense
- Sell ad space
- Promote affiliate products
- Sell ebooks
- Promote your Youtube videos

OneDayOrAnother

View Profile
Reply #8: Oct 19, 2022 11:52 pm

Try Ad-Maven. I have been working with them for a long time, I am satisfied.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.