eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 10, 2022 10:33 AM

Unique PTC script COMPLETED! .. Selling portal posted! Purchase now!
Print
Author Topic: Unique PTC script COMPLETED! .. Selling portal posted! Purchase now!  (Read 43053 times)
zorrow

Referrals: 0

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #300: Oct 14, 2011 01:56 PM

What script has our capatcha? System... None. So tell me is that unique or do yall have more trolling to do? Actually go around the script its not the same code and visuals ect...

Amazing!  Shocked

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #301: Oct 14, 2011 02:34 PM

I wonder why this topic is in the developer board section.

The topic is all about selling and promoting a recently released script.

And making announcement of a pending release of a new feature.

Desai

Referrals: 99

View Profile
Reply #302: Oct 14, 2011 02:43 PM

3 months you took suggestion of members and you come up with a unique captcha  rofl rofl
I have got nothing against you or the script but dude your script doesn't stand unique at all.

@Fj

Yaa, this thread should be in advertise here section.
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #303: Oct 14, 2011 03:49 PM

I wonder why this topic is in the developer board section.

The topic is all about selling and promoting a recently released script.

And making announcement of a pending release of a new feature.

Why? Because originally It was just in development. Then we posted about features and our selling stuff as well.

And I think I do know why a few people in this thread are trolling, I just wont get into the details right now....

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #304: Oct 14, 2011 04:05 PM

Why? Because originally It was just in development. Then we posted about features and our selling stuff as well.

And I think I do know why a few people in this thread are trolling, I just wont get into the details right now....

I guess my understanding is that one would come to this section to discuss more specific details relating to coding, designing..projects and troubleshooting kind of stuff.

You have already launched your product and now the conversion is about sales and not development and solving any specific bug that a member posted.

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #305: Oct 14, 2011 04:49 PM

I guess my understanding is that one would come to this section to discuss more specific details relating to coding, designing..projects and troubleshooting kind of stuff.

You have already launched your product and now the conversion is about sales and not development and solving any specific bug that a member posted.

we are still looking to further develop the script so yeh all users opinions are welcome.. hence it is in the correct section..

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #306: Oct 15, 2011 01:47 AM

we are still looking to further develop the script so yeh all users opinions are welcome.. hence it is in the correct section..

Title you have in topic

"Unique PTC script COMPLETED!"

So is it or is it not completed?  Roll Eyes

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #307: Oct 15, 2011 03:26 AM

Title you have in topic

"Unique PTC script COMPLETED!"

So is it or is it not completed?  Roll Eyes
the basic script is completed as in it is ready for re-sale but we couldn't fit in everything we wanted and so are still developing it further, so its done but isn't the ideal finished product we would have liked, which is why slowly it will improve as we make new stuff
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2011 04:22 AM by za1ntc » Logged

CashVertiser

Owner/Admin CashVertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #308: Oct 15, 2011 03:55 AM

And this new stuff is it free or will it have a price?

[Account closed, new account emoneyspinner]
za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #309: Oct 15, 2011 04:21 AM

And this new stuff is it free or will it have a price?
some will be free and included in the script due to complaints of what our USP is.. so we will include more free stuff to make it more UNIQUE and then expand into making separate add-ons later down the line..

Razor

View Profile
Reply #310: Oct 15, 2011 04:29 AM

some will be free and included in the script due to complaints of what our USP is.. so we will include more free stuff to make it more UNIQUE and then expand into making separate add-ons later down the line..

You guys are really raping the word "Unique"..
za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #311: Oct 15, 2011 06:29 AM

You guys are really raping the word "Unique"..
people need to stop hating man.. give us a chance..  thumbs up

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #312: Oct 15, 2011 07:01 AM

Its not hatred.

Its perception and you created and continue to create a perception that is not realistic. Just step back a bit from the selling and marketing until you complete enough work to back your claims.

I really do think that this topic is more of Industry Announcement, General Discussion and Advertising but not Developer Board.

This topic could be closed or moved and if you have something that is more specific to development issue than you could have a specific topic for that issue.

By the way...everything is unique, including me. The word is overused on this forum and so my guess is most regular readers just glaze over it.

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #313: Oct 15, 2011 07:22 AM

Its not hatred.

Its perception and you created and continue to create a perception that is not realistic. Just step back a bit from the selling and marketing until you complete enough work to back your claims.

I really do think that this topic is more of Industry Announcement, General Discussion and Advertising but not Developer Board.

This topic could be closed or moved and if you have something that is more specific to development issue than you could have a specific topic for that issue.

By the way...everything is unique, including me. The word is overused on this forum and so my guess is most regular readers just glaze over it.

like you say everything is unique so yeh enough work has been done, just further development is required to further improve the final product - nothing more to  it to be honest  Wink

ueki480

www.Clixane.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #314: Oct 15, 2011 08:36 AM

+1

but take their comments as constructive criticisms.

I've been on plenty of forums and I must say people in EMS are very aggressive and unfriendly. laugh

[banner not working]
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.