eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 27, 2022 03:01 am

Unique PTC script COMPLETED! .. Selling portal posted! Purchase now!
Print
Author Topic: Unique PTC script COMPLETED! .. Selling portal posted! Purchase now!  (Read 43180 times)
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #285: Oct 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Lol, its not about the amount of owners. We want every admin who uses this script to succeed, and will help them do just that Wink .

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
Razor

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #286: Oct 12, 2011 07:32 am

It's always about the amount of owners. Don't tell me you didn't make the script with hopes it would make you good money.
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #287: Oct 12, 2011 11:14 am

It's always about the amount of owners. Don't tell me you didn't make the script with hopes it would make you good money.

A big site serious ptc admins can earn us the same amount of money as a bunch of noob owners that close within a month would. Bigger successful sites buy addons, and are always looking for changes so that's why I say this. Of course we are here to make money, but their are many approaches to do this through.

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #288: Oct 13, 2011 12:49 am

You should not talk about ClixScript in past tense. We're far from done, there are things going on behind the scenes which you should see result from soon, it's no rush for sales, the price is lowered temporarily to gain a few "first customers", that's all there is to it. Once the script has been established and is confirmed well functioning you should expect it to raise again.

Maybe you are far from done, but after 20 pages all you guys have is a deceiving title
Title says: "Unique script" but you dont have nothing unique, you guys cant even think of anything buy yourselves so far, the features u have were mostly suggested by users (and copied from other sites), so where is the uniqueness of your script?
Plus is freaking expensive, specially considering how basic and ugly it looks inside.

I dont have nothing against you guys, but at least learn how to make up a story before you tell it Wink

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Warz

Programmer

View Profile
Reply #289: Oct 13, 2011 07:27 am

Maybe you are far from done, but after 20 pages all you guys have is a deceiving title
Title says: "Unique script" but you dont have nothing unique, you guys cant even think of anything buy yourselves so far, the features u have were mostly suggested by users (and copied from other sites), so where is the uniqueness of your script?
Plus is freaking expensive, specially considering how basic and ugly it looks inside.

I dont have nothing against you guys, but at least learn how to make up a story before you tell it Wink
Well, I'm just the programmer so I can't really answer any of the claims that have been made here (since I made none of those and will not stand for them). But I am working on plugins, some of them might be the kind of unique you're looking for. I also disagree that the script is expensive, $70 is very little money to pay for a script, even if it's a basic one.

Specter

View Profile
Reply #290: Oct 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Well, I'm just the programmer so I can't really answer any of the claims that have been made here (since I made none of those and will not stand for them). But I am working on plugins, some of them might be the kind of unique you're looking for. I also disagree that the script is expensive, $70 is very little money to pay for a script, even if it's a basic one.

No, $70 itself is not much, but is much when your script have less functions, options and trust than SDR for example.
Not saying you should sell it cheaper, just saying you should have a better product before you started your business Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2011 11:20 pm by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #291: Oct 13, 2011 11:31 pm

It just depends on the type of owner.. Aurora has a lot of features, many in my openion are kinda pointless though. I would rather have a script with good looks and also can do all the things 2 run a PTC site with ease as opposed 2 something with tons of pointless features and old php code :/ .

Specter

View Profile
Reply #292: Oct 14, 2011 12:35 am

It just depends on the type of owner.. Aurora has a lot of features, many in my openion are kinda pointless though.

True, many things in Aurora script are useless Smiley But you lack loads of features that are pretty basic and needed

I would rather have a script with good looks and also can do all the things 2 run a PTC site with ease as opposed 2 something with tons of pointless features and old php code :/ .

But you have nothing of that, it doesnt look good, it doesnt have all the needed to run a site.
And dont jump on the old php code, you admit it yourself you are using code from scripts that were around even before gen so cut the crap.

And my 1st question remain unanswered

where is the uniqueness of your script?
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2011 12:38 am by Specter » Logged

paid1234

Website development - Coding - Hosting

View Profile WWW
Reply #293: Oct 14, 2011 08:59 am

WHere is the Unique features as i don't see any?

paid to click everyone does that so not Unique and from what i can see that View Ads page is just another Copy from Gen 3 Script

Also home page looks pretty much the same

You just designed the home page with different colours and changed admin panel as far as i can see

Link2Click

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #294: Oct 14, 2011 09:43 am

Looks similar to gen, change the layout to dont confuse your future customers.

Good luck

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #295: Oct 14, 2011 11:00 am

Looks similar to gen, change the layout to dont confuse your future customers.

Good luck
you will see unique features coming in the coming weeks..
we have many things planned.. next will be the integrated forum(i know it isnt unique but kinda basic thing which is required) then after that some others which i confirm no other major script seller has, so it will be unique without doubt.. gen, ptcevo and aurora do not have these new features/addons which we are bringing your way all in good time  Wink

Razor

View Profile
Reply #296: Oct 14, 2011 11:26 am

you will see unique features coming in the coming weeks..
we have many things planned.. next will be the integrated forum(i know it isnt unique but kinda basic thing which is required) then after that some others which i confirm no other major script seller has, so it will be unique without doubt.. gen, ptcevo and aurora do not have these new features/addons which we are bringing your way all in good time  Wink

Be careful promising too much. I already expect something major from you guys now. Can you deliver?
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #297: Oct 14, 2011 11:30 am

WHere is the Unique features as i don't see any?

paid to click everyone does that so not Unique and from what i can see that View Ads page is just another Copy from Gen 3 Script

Also home page looks pretty much the same

You just designed the home page with different colours and changed admin panel as far as i can see

LOL, our admin panel is gen 3's admin panel ?  rofl rofl ... Our admin panel and script have nothing to do with gen 3, we are a totally different script. This has already been discussed...

And yes we do have a built in forum coming soon and other cool ideas as well. Just do not wanna discuss them mainly because this is a public forum and would not want other groups making them before us.

Desai

Referrals: 99

View Profile
Reply #298: Oct 14, 2011 12:58 pm

LOL, our admin panel is gen 3's admin panel ?  rofl rofl ... Our admin panel and script have nothing to do with gen 3, we are a totally different script. This has already been discussed...

And yes we do have a built in forum coming soon and other cool ideas as well. Just do not wanna discuss them mainly because this is a public forum and would not want other groups making them before us.

1 Simple Question,
Any feature unique in your script?

lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #299: Oct 14, 2011 01:34 pm

What script has our capatcha? System... None. So tell me is that unique or do yall have more trolling to do? Actually go around the script its not the same code and visuals ect...

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.