eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 07, 2022 07:37 PM

Unique PTC script COMPLETED! .. Selling portal posted! Purchase now!
Print
Author Topic: Unique PTC script COMPLETED! .. Selling portal posted! Purchase now!  (Read 42994 times)
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Jul 08, 2011 10:55 PM

Welcome to IncentiveScripts,

Our first product to offer to everyone is ClixScript.
Developed By Warz, Me and Zayn. 

www.incentivescripts.com

We are offering a 1 year domain license at 69.99 dollars, or a 109.99 dollar lifetime domain license as well!

This is just the V1 so its only the beginning, we will include more features later Smiley.

Demo can be seen here - http://www.demo.incentivescripts.com
-Script design was created by Abhineet!

Installation:

2 Minutes easy step by step installation
    Detailed instructive setup with easy installer
    No technical knowledge required at all to run the installer
    Set up all settings in one go via this installer, so your site is ready to go!

Advertising System:

Powerfull banner and PTC Ads system
    Detailed statistics for members for advertising
    Advanced Geo-targetting system implemented with amazing world map features making it easier to use!
    Surf ads page presented in a unique and expressive manner to deliver the members all the detailed info they require and also to attract new users
    Advanced ANTI-BOT CAPTCHA system, guaranteed to safeguard against bots.. you can edit the images in the captcha and upload your own through the admin panel, nobody in the industry has this capability or know how to implement an anti bot system as amazing as this, all ads require captcha entry meaning advertiser get quality traffic!
    More integrated advertising systems will be implemented soon in newer versions as well as in addons
    Admin has the capability to control every part of the ads system including creating your own ads, setting your own clickrates as well as reff rates etc for each membership seperately...
    Advanced and unique ads filter and report system, script can automatically suspend url that break frames and are costing you money, also you can add in urls manually of which you know are framebreakers or contain harmfull material, this also denies any future order requests of new ads contatining these urls, making your site safe from all advertising hazards! Totally unique system, and we are the first and only script to  have it!

Payment Processors:

Integrated Paypal, Alertpay & Liberty Reserve payment systems
    Ability to cuztomize and add or create your own payment systems to accompany the current ones
    Instant payment and order proccessing
    Full ability to customize every aspect of this area, including getting detailed stats about your own payment proccesser accounts to give you greater accessability.
    Instant and manual cashouts using API, one click masspay payouts using manual cashout system makes it even easier for admins!

Admin Panel:

CONTROL PANEL for everything in the site, customize and change absoloutely every aspect of your site and dont leave anything to chance!
    Brilliant admin dashboard with every statistic you require for your site, including your live balances from your pp ap & lr accounts.
    Great looking graphs and charts showing you all the required and daily statistics including past history as well
    Detailed Logs for every aspect of managment and orders.
    Control your ad, membership, bot rates as well as changing site name and slogan with just one click!
    Manage everything about your members in one easy to use table
    Ability to set everything right from the admin panel and let your site run on auto-pilot so you do nothing!
    Advanced anti-cheat tools including proxy detector and suspended URL's system
    EASY to use captcha, ability to upload new images for the captcha and edit keywords and settings write from the admin panel!
    No programming knowledge is required just the business minded approach to make your site successful

Member Panel:

Easy to use user-friendly member panel
    Everything users need to know is provided
    All statistics are delivered in an eye catching manner
    Ability to edit every aspect of your account from your member panel with advanced security systems in place to ensure hackers can not gain control of your account!
    Friendly navigation system in place to ensure easy of use..
    Easy registration and login systems in place as well as varous support methods to ensure members know whats going on
    Integrated site news panel, fits in nciely with member panel!

Security:

Thorough  use of IPN & API to ensure all security procedures are taken care of
    Increased use of captcha in all places it was required
    Adnvanced proxy detector in place!
    Advetising system implemented with suspended urls feature
    View all user info in one go to ensure no one is cheating tor taking advantage of your terms
    Easy Suspension and account deletion system in place

CUSTOMIZE IT!

Customize every aspect of the script to make it your own!
    Precision engineered encoding to ensure admins have availability of all critical parts of code to customize it as much as they can!
    We offer customized addons, so you can have your own made for anything you want done, just contact us and we will quote you a price Smiley
    You can ADD and EDIT absoloutely everything you like!
    Advanced addone system, you can install and disable addons with just a click of your mouse!

Advanced BOT System:

The best biggest and most awaited bot system has arrived!
    Amazing customizeability!
    Offer real or bot rented reffs or both Tongue
    Customize everything related to the bots in the admin panel, including click rates for each and every membership as well as the price for every aspect for your bots, sell as many as you want and have your users have the ability to buy as many as they want!
    Reliable, totally 100% bugless BOT Sytem to ensure ease of use..

Support and help

Full access to our private support forum.
    Free e-mail support for up to six months.
    Developer documentation and support in our forum will help you understand the plugin system to make the plugins you need!

Requirements

PHP 5 or better
    MySQL
    cURL (for making payments)
    PHP short tags.
    SourceGuardian Loaders

« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2011 09:40 AM by lynnj » Logged

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
newclicker

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 08, 2011 11:45 PM

Great idea for a thread, I'll have to keep an eye on what people suggest Tongue

ueki480

www.Clixane.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 09, 2011 12:40 AM

Perhaps you could make a script that supports youtube views so advertisers could buy credits and get views for their videos on youtube.

[banner not working]
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jul 09, 2011 12:50 AM

its really hard 2 make that because youtube has ways of seeing that the traffic is all from one domain and it hurts the view count.. but ill see if i can arrage something that converts well on youtube.. sure   thumbs up

ueki480

www.Clixane.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jul 09, 2011 02:21 AM

I guess this is not quite unique but it would be good to have. A feature where we can have multi-level downlines and edit the % commission from ref clicks for each level.

[banner not working]
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Jul 09, 2011 01:07 PM

thats not 2 bad.. I think that can be managed? How many levels, maybe 5 at max?

lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jul 10, 2011 11:31 PM

well if yall want a dull bux script then ill have it done soon Tongue .. no creativity here.  rofl

testb4investor

View Profile
Reply #7: Jul 11, 2011 12:32 AM

well if yall want a dull bux script then ill have it done soon Tongue .. no creativity here.  rofl
hey hey.i have lot of creativity idea,but I'm keep them for my site  Embarrassed
if your script good,sure i will purchase one copy,later can be customize as want Kiss Kiss
muataza

Referrals: 1

! Free Palestine !

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jul 11, 2011 09:19 PM

you making a ptc script  rofl laugh rofl laugh

Want to Support PALESTINE ?
Make my avatar your avatar ( i will put your username below the shirt )
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jul 11, 2011 10:55 PM

you mean already have Smiley . So calm down troll Smiley ...

muataza

! Free Palestine !

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jul 11, 2011 11:10 PM

Dont call me a troll ...

oH really ... let me see a preview or a demo....

lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Jul 11, 2011 11:16 PM

No, ill show a demo when I feel its perfect.. only me and my coder can see it 4 now.

muataza

! Free Palestine !

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Jul 11, 2011 11:17 PM

best of luck  thumbs up

ueki480

www.Clixane.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Jul 12, 2011 09:26 AM

Make an investment script masked as a bux site. The admin should be able to set investor earnings like setting it to 0.10% daily like LYIPs. This way we can use PayPal and get more investors. And, by adjusting the % earnings daily, the admin can make the site sustainable without even calculating. Ofcourse, minimum cashout needs to be very high to prevent standard members from ruining the system.

[banner not working]
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Jul 12, 2011 11:44 AM

That could prolly be done. But it just would ruin the ptc industry more, but it's a smart idea when it comes 2 running a scam heh.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.