eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 24, 2020 12:43 AM

█★ Buck$ 4 $hare$ ★█★ ★█★ No minimum ★█
Print
Author Topic: █★ Buck$ 4 $hare$ ★█★ ★█★ No minimum ★█  (Read 19165 times)
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #75: Nov 30, 2015 12:51 PM

maybe the oldest buxhost site  Tongue

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Adherent

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #76: Nov 15, 2016 05:29 AM

Long time I didn't write anything here, but from now I'll try to put any essential information regularly.

Website will be restored as soon as possible and I'll try to inform members about any changes here in this topic.

I'll try to send e-mail message to all my members about things that are happening on website behind the scene and put this thread in the e-mail so, they can read news.

What is already happening:

1. Database from BUX-HOST is in tragic version (can't copy it anywhere) so, I'll have to find a way how to put all members on a new script.
2. PTC Evolution script is bought with some addons.
3. I'm searching good hosting to put maintenance on the website so, people will see it's in this mode.
4. Plan to buy full script from PTC Evo to improve it in the way I want.
5. Find a computer programmer to do any staff that will be essential when script will be fully owned by me.
6. Working to set up all possible things and learning MySQL to get private not shared hosting.

More news will be in another post if anything changes.
Adherent

View Profile
Reply #77: Nov 17, 2016 11:31 AM

Update:

Website is active again. It's currently setup to maintenance mode so, I'm going to get all database of users and their earnings from old website moved to a new script and open it again. I will let know here when I'll be half wy in this.
Adherent

View Profile
Reply #78: Nov 27, 2016 06:01 AM

Update:

1. Database is sorted out. I spent all day to make it readable for any programming software.
2. I found computer programmer and will start to change database to format to put on the website.
3. Website will be up and running next year from now so, be ready!  big grin
Adherent

View Profile
Reply #79: Sep 14, 2017 10:36 AM

Hello,

I have a bad and sad news...  Cry unfortunately due to problems which were caused by Charles Scoville and after PayPal has banned all PTC websites from co-operation I have to give in PTC. Last 1,5 years I tried to recover onto another script and prepared lots of things that were connected with PayPal and PTC directly in 90% of cases... This caused delay later this year when PayPal sent me message that I'm "suspected" and I tried (like most PTCs) to negotiate with them for a very long time, but I failed... because it was hard to use other payment processors to me and most of income relayed on PayPal I had to make this hard decision.

Thank you all for support throughout those years I was in PTC!

All Account Balances which were left long time ago will be cleared gradually so, expect payments on PayPal.

Sorry to all...

Marek
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2017 10:38 AM by Adherent » Logged
Thaer7

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #80: Oct 03, 2017 12:48 PM

[Spam]
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2017 01:16 PM by Mak » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.