eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 29, 2022 12:04 AM

Investment Opportunity
Print
Author Topic: Investment Opportunity  (Read 11742 times)
Alphasee

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 05, 2008 01:38 AM

Cool

Yes, I am a new member here. I will not spam you with referral links, sign up sites, or stupid advertisements. I will, however, propose a very legitimate way to make quite a bit of extra money, with very little work.

You think PTC websites pay well? Paid to post places like mylot? There's a website that I will help you get set up on, as long as you Private Message me so we can discuss details. I've been paid every month for the last four months with very little work.

This one was fairly recent,

And since then I've been paid roughly 40-50 dollars a month. My entire investment was 4 x 9 = 45 dollars for the entire year. I purchased 4 domain names, set up this service, and by myself, without the assistance of other individuals, I have consistently earned back my entire investment almost instantaneously. The more domains you have registered, the more potential money you can earn. There is very small risk involved, but the payout far outweighs the risk. Even if you can only spend 9 dollars once, it's better than nothing, and you can get paid significantly more than any other website out there claiming quick payouts, etc.

Like I said, message me for more details Smiley
pulut

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 05, 2008 02:14 AM

$9 to get new domain,, hmm,,
we can get .com with only $6,95 or even .info with only $1,99 lol,,
anyway
how could you generate traffic to your parked domain,??
and why dont you describe the details here not just through pm,, maybe many people would be interested,, Wink

Alphasee

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 05, 2008 02:30 AM

If you can get the domains for 6.95/1.99, then that is just additional money for you to spend. I wasn't quoting exact numbers, I'm just giving approximate numbers to provide a general idea of how much you'd be spending Smiley

The reason I'm not simply posting the details is because I will work with each person individually, and I will help optimize the account and domain. I'm looking to make everyone money, not just myself. I think for the referrals I get about...oh, twenty cents or so? Whatever it is, I don't benefit a lot from referrals, but the people that do sign up will be making bank. I've kept my accounts very, very specifically watched, and like I said, I make anywhere between 30-100/mo without having to spend more than 10 minutes a day, no referrals, and could potentially be making much, much more.
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2008 02:33 AM by Alphasee » Logged
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 18, 2008 09:19 PM

i don't really care how much you have made. all i see you have is 9 posts, and thats not enough posts to trust what your saying, maybe if you raised your post count without spamming and actually join some convo's rather then put a few responses you might get more attention.

I also think you best explain exactly how we are to make money, cause i will not spend a dime or a penny without knowing how exactly i am going to make some money, and don't put this BS with you work with ppl individually, thats just another way of saying "i scam ppl one on one".

so you have two goals.

#1 raise post count to legitimate standards without spamming or trolling.

#2 explain in great detail how this system of yours works, including all cons and pros.

Alphasee

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 22, 2008 08:22 PM

Delusional, It is a good thing that you are as cautious as you are, but I will be honest with you, your pessimism is quite interesting Smiley

The process is pretty simple. You sign up for a domain. This costs about 6 dollars for one year through godaddy and the sort.
Secondly, you sign up for an account at sedo.com

The trick, or the "tough part" is the optimization. You can earn anywhere between 2 cents, and 2 dollars per click, based on your optimization of your website. That is the part that I work with people on.

I posted something like this out of all the referral sections and in a place I felt was a bit more respected than the referral farms. Those areas are full of people that don't care, that will ditch you like you're talking about. I think it's rather haughty though you base someone's trustworthiness (immediately I might add) on their post count.
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 25, 2008 02:45 PM

Delusional, It is a good thing that you are as cautious as you are, but I will be honest with you, your pessimism is quite interesting Smiley

The process is pretty simple. You sign up for a domain. This costs about 6 dollars for one year through godaddy and the sort.
Secondly, you sign up for an account at sedo.com

The trick, or the "tough part" is the optimization. You can earn anywhere between 2 cents, and 2 dollars per click, based on your optimization of your website. That is the part that I work with people on.

I posted something like this out of all the referral sections and in a place I felt was a bit more respected than the referral farms. Those areas are full of people that don't care, that will ditch you like you're talking about. I think it's rather haughty though you base someone's trustworthiness (immediately I might add) on their post count.

i don't think it is "haughty" at all. you can tell if someone is a serious user or just a spammer out to make a quick buck based off of posts they have made and their post count. Your low number tells me your not really interested in this site. and have put in minimal effort to maintain your stance on the site. that being said psychologically that tells me you posted your offer to see if you were going to get a few bites or so, like your testing the market.

I have been in business for 14 years online doing site optimization and i know that you can't make lots of money doing domain parking unless your doing it off of referrals and your putting in lots of money.

Don't misread my intentions. This is just business. All investors should have my attitude when it comes to spending cash.

Alphasee

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 26, 2008 12:38 AM

You've been doing it since you've been 12? That makes you quite the professional if you ask me. And if you are misled to the point where you honest to god think that post count = level of care, you obviously know nothing. Just because I don't waste half my day on here, and just because I haven't posted that many times (compared to some of the spammers on this board). Post count means very, very little, and in regards to site optimization, if you honestly believe that it doesn't make much money, your are truly, truly mistaken. Why don't you hit me up on a PM some time, and I'll show you. Money is to be had in domain parking, you just have to know how to do it. With, or without referrals. That 99 dollars was high for that month, but I've been getting 40+ a month without help from anyone. I set one person up with it, but I'm pretty sure either everyone here is under the age of 16, or just doesn't care enough for a real investment opportunity.

You're right. I might not have 1000 posts, and I may not have 500 referrals on every PTC website I have, but at the same time, the people I -do- affiliate with, I make sure that I keep those affiliates strong. So don't give me this "I am better than thou" attitude, it's just plain stupid. You make everyone paranoid, and frankly, you're just plain rude.
lancenewman1978

Referrals: 1

Poverty of wallet is diff than poverty of mind

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Sep 26, 2008 03:53 AM

i won't say anything about his honesty because i don't know him

but for domain parking, there are millions of dollars being made from domain parking because of the ever-increasing demands for domain names

why you think GDI is doing so well, the .ws is supposed to be the new .com lol

forget .net and .info, apparently .ws is the way to go

but getting in early and buying domains is the key

i have no interest in this right now but know a couple people making a nice little profit from minimal amount of work, like he said, there isn't much work involved, but you must get good domain names etc

good idea buddy, and good fortune to us all

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Sep 26, 2008 01:31 PM

You've been doing it since you've been 12? That makes you quite the professional if you ask me.
no not 12, 13 actually. being that i am 27, but thats besides the point.

mstgmagic

You already know

View Profile
Reply #9: Sep 26, 2008 03:44 PM

but for domain parking, there are millions of dollars being made from domain parking because of the ever-increasing demands for domain names

i have no interest in this right now but know a couple people making a nice little profit from minimal amount of work, like he said, there isn't much work involved, but you must get good domain names etc

i agree

lancenewman1978

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Sep 26, 2008 11:00 PM

see look,

these guys are driving ferraris because of .ws , the internet say believe it, so it must be true hahahahahaahaha

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Sep 26, 2008 11:27 PM

thats a photoshoped pic, you can tell because the peoples reflections are not in the build's glass nore are they on the cars.

lancenewman1978

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Sep 26, 2008 11:41 PM

thats a photoshoped pic, you can tell because the peoples reflections are not in the build's glass nore are they on the cars.
you lie you lie

it is real it is real !!!!\

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Sep 26, 2008 11:56 PM

believe what you want even though the truth stares you in the face.

lancenewman1978

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Sep 27, 2008 01:01 AM

believe what you want even though the truth stares you in the face.

i was being ironical lol

no offense, i just try to make a joke

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.