eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 23, 2019 07:32 PM

★★▓ Massive $10 per SignUp - Get Free IPhones, PS, Cams [PayPal/No CC Req] ▓★★
Print
Author Topic: ★★▓ Massive $10 per SignUp - Get Free IPhones, PS, Cams [PayPal/No CC Req] ▓★★  (Read 1822 times)
arunbluez

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Jun 06, 2011 05:42 PM

FreeBieJeeBies Referral Deal

Join FreeBieJeeBies Today, and Start getting free Gadgets like IPhone,Ipods,PS, Wii, Xbox, SLR Cameras etc

JOIN Today, Complete an Offer ( a $5 offer with paypal ) and Get $10 From ME

FreeBieJeeBies Details:
Free Sign Up, Complete an Offer [ Complete a $5 offer using PAYPAL, No Credit card req]
Refer your Friends to Do the SAME
AND, Get free GIFTS like Iphones, Playstations, Xbox, Wii, SLR Cams, Ipods, MAC books, list goes On and On

How does this work ?

1. Click on this Referral Link here ---> http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk, PLEASE PM me before you SIGNUP

2. SignUp with your Email ID, DO NOT use any kind of PROXY

3. Go to the Offers TAB, Select the PINGO Offer ( it is the Cheapest and the fastest to Finish Offer with paypal payment )
     This is a VOIP Service, which help you to call anywhere around the world at very very cheap Rates, you can even use it for Local calls.
  [ if you don't have the pingo offer you can try other offers but i cannot guarantee for these offer ]

4. CLICK on the PINGO image like this:

5. Fill in details, You can use my email ID: arunbluez@gmail.com as referrer

6. Deposit $5 using PayPal

7. LOGIN to your Email, check for the mail from PINGO, COMPOSE a new mail in this FORMAT and send mail to pingoverification@pingo.com
              Name: XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
              4 Digit PIN: ****
              Lost Pin Question: -------------------------
[ As Used During the SignUp Process ]

8. Wait for 2 to 3 days for the account to be verified.

9. Once Verified and The offer Sign in your FreebieJeebies Account is COMPLETED, I pay you $10 instant to your PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Requirements:
1. All Countries are ACCEPTED except INDIA & PHILIPPINES ( I am sorry about this  Sad )
2. You NEED to have At least $5 in your PAYPAL Account. ( If you have $5 in your Account then its WORTH a TRY  Wink )
3. PLEASE PM me before you SIGNUP and Tell me whether you have the PINGO Offer or you going to finish some other offer.

Members Joined:

If you need More Details or have Doubts, PLz Send me [ "arunbluez"] a Private Message or post here, i'll PM you.

« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2011 06:21 PM by arunbluez » Logged

arunbluez

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jun 07, 2011 06:01 AM

Hurry you can get your $10 in 2days.

arunbluez

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jun 09, 2011 06:10 PM

BUMP.......  Wink

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.