eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 08, 2022 03:05 am

ppGiftSystem 4.1 - Selling project + domain!
Print
Author Topic: ppGiftSystem 4.1 - Selling project + domain!  (Read 18901 times)
lynks

Referrals: 25

View Profile WWW
Reply #75: Jun 12, 2011 11:47 am

0.60 if the auction is still on

lucaslg26

Referrals: 1

#PHP Coder

View Profile WWW
Reply #76: Jun 12, 2011 11:57 am

Thats great to hear.

Will the people who have bought this version have a discount for the next version?

As a person who bought the script and also a reseller for the script I must say it was very easy to setup and get working.

Chris
Yep!

The value for the Next Version is $0.30 for 3.1b users! and $0.10 for 4.0a and Free for resellers

***The free updates are updates on actual version! not SCRIPT version!

Grin

lucaslg26

#PHP Coder

View Profile WWW
Reply #77: Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm

You won the Auction 2!

PM me your details!

Name:
Domain:

To generate a license!

in 24hrs!

PayPal Only!

big grin
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm by lucaslg26 » Logged

ScriptSeller

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #78: Jun 13, 2011 07:59 am

Any buy!

Contact me!

i am a autorized reseller!

big grin
cjpweb

View Profile
Reply #79: Jun 13, 2011 10:34 am

Not sure why the script maker got banned, but i`am a reseller for the script check the 1st page and you will see my name as reseller.

If anyone wants to buy the script please pm me.

Chris

wiicker95

View Profile
Reply #80: Jun 13, 2011 10:50 am

Not sure why the script maker got banned, but i`am a reseller for the script check the 1st page and you will see my name as reseller.

If anyone wants to buy the script please pm me.

Chris

LOL.... ScriptSeller is the same person as lucaslg26

@lucaslg26 - It was not a good idea to make another account... You should've emailed Northy to unban your account.... Sad
cjpweb

View Profile
Reply #81: Jun 13, 2011 11:13 am

LOL.... ScriptSeller is the same person as lucaslg26

@lucaslg26 - It was not a good idea to make another account... You should've emailed Northy to unban your account.... Sad

If you check the 1st post you will see i`am a reseller.

Autorized resellers:

-cjpweb

So not sure what you are talking. As i do not know why lucaslg26 was banned as a reseller all i was doing was saying as a reseller i can sell the script.

Chris

wiicker95

View Profile
Reply #82: Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm

If you check the 1st post you will see i`am a reseller.

So not sure what you are talking. As i do not know why lucaslg26 was banned as a reseller all i was doing was saying as a reseller i can sell the script.

Chris

I wasn't talking about you.

ScriptSeller PMed me and told me everything. He IS lucaslg26, but he made that second account so he could PM admin and apologize. So Fennec or Northowl, if you read this, please don't ban lucaslg26 for making double accounts. He read the rules and he will make 24h pause when bumping his threads Wink

Cheers!
cjpweb

View Profile
Reply #83: Jun 13, 2011 12:50 pm

ScriptSeller PMed me and told me everything. He IS lucaslg26, but he made that second account so he could PM admin and apologize. So Fennec or Northowl, if you read this, please don't ban lucaslg26 for making double accounts. He read the rules and he will make 24h pause when bumping his threads Wink

Cheers!

Ok, mis understanding thought you meant i was lucaslg26

Chris

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #84: Jun 13, 2011 01:38 pm

Cheers!

He is still trying to lie and cheat people, he is saying he is an authorized reseller when he is the script owner. How am I assured that if I had bought from him he wouldn't just run away with the cash and then lucas would come and say: "no, he is not a reseller"?

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
cjpweb

View Profile
Reply #85: Jun 13, 2011 01:44 pm

He is still trying to lie and cheat people, he is saying he is an authorized reseller when he is the script owner. How am I assured that if I had bought from him he wouldn't just run away with the cash and then lucas would come and say: "no, he is not a reseller"?

Well i can tell you i bought it and also bought the resellers rights and i received the script within seconds after paying.

If you buy from him and as you say he runs away with your cash I will send you the download link as a reseller i have the script as well and allowed to sell it.

Chris

Raja

View Profile
Reply #86: Jun 13, 2011 02:04 pm

Well i can tell you i bought it and also bought the resellers rights and i received the script within seconds after paying.

If you buy from him and as you say he runs away with your cash I will send you the download link as a reseller i have the script as well and allowed to sell it.

Chris

I think that you are misunderstanding again. Tongue He is talking about "ScriptSeller". Smiley Not of you cause everyone knows that you are authorized reseller and your name is written in the first post of topic. thumbs up

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #87: Jun 13, 2011 03:13 pm

I think that you are misunderstanding again. Tongue He is talking about "ScriptSeller". Smiley Not of you cause everyone knows that you are authorized reseller and your name is written in the first post of topic. thumbs up

You are correct. I do know that ScriptSeller is lucas but he said he is a reseller which means that he is lying to us which is not what he created that account for.. supposedly.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
lucaslg26

#PHP Coder

View Profile WWW
Reply #88: Jun 15, 2011 04:54 am

Im back!  big grin

The ppGiftSystem 4.1 finally launched!  big grin

Check the link on first topic!

big grin big grin

UMAIR1000

BL@CKL!3T3D

View Profile WWW
Reply #89: Jun 15, 2011 06:54 am

CAN YOU APPLY ADSENSE TO IT  no idea

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.