eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 13, 2020 12:06 PM

Why??????????
Print
Author Topic: Why??????????  (Read 7979 times)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #90: May 14, 2011 10:34 AM

I have alot of bad feedback but as long as do not rip people off on ems nothing happens.  Most of it do not deserve.  I always grant refunds as long as they ask nicely before dispute.  14-15 days ap allows seller give refund.  60 for pp.  Those who go to forums now usually upset me so no refunds given.

Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #91: May 14, 2011 11:30 AM

Good to see Specter back again. thumbs up
Any Forum is colorless without Good Members.
project_anhm

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #92: May 15, 2011 11:58 AM

That's why I quoted you as an example :-)

I have alot of bad feedback but as long as do not rip people off on ems nothing happens.  Most of it do not deserve.  I always grant refunds as long as they ask nicely before dispute.  14-15 days ap allows seller give refund.  60 for pp.  Those who go to forums now usually upset me so no refunds given.

Adherent

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #93: May 16, 2011 02:30 PM

As a PTC owner and as a seller in real world I can tell to all of you that this people deserve to the second chance if they proof on first that they're worth this.
Here on  ems is not a whole world and you should think about it.

Forums are places where people regularly meet themselves each other and cooperating/talking with them.

We cannot compare  ems to the real world. This is right that in real world only really bad guys are well-known on start that they're BAD, but here we have SPECIAL GROUP just like the company where the people expect to be honest and for this are they coming here. Am I right? You're in this world not just because someone has invited you, but you were born in it!
Here you expect good things from people and that's why you're here. Don't you think?

What does this mean? This mean that I'm fully agree with Specter. Here people should rebuilt their good opinion in their accounts where they lost it! Cos' THIS IS NOT A REAL WORLD, BUT THE GROUP WHERE SHOULDN'T BE PLACES TO CHEAT! Or the rules are clear or we are giving 1000 1st chances to all?

You should think about this Admin.

These are my thoughts and lines. Personally I like clear situations and if I'm creating something than my rules are on first and for my goodness. The second think is how to create something really cool to people? And this should be done here. I think this rule will make your work much more easier!

God bless you all!
Marek
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.