eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 02, 2020 07:06 PM

Why??????????
Print
Author Topic: Why??????????  (Read 8316 times)
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2011 02:01 AM

Hello ems

In real life when someone mess up and lose trust they dont get a new life, name etc to start from 0, they keep their own life and they have to recover the trust and confidence from the people they lost it.
Then why the hell in ems, members that have been banned (some of them really disliked members among ems ) are allowed by the Admin to make new accounts and get new usernames?

Why isnt like in real life where they have to use the name/account with what they have messed up/scammed people and regain trust all over again?
Why is it that in ems Scammers Liers and all kind of parasites are allowed to make a new account and this way throw the past in their back and hiding their true identity?

Why is this allowed Admin?
And dont say you dont because then u force me to search for proof, like Delusional for example

So again i ask you Admin, Why? If you want to give them other chance WHY arent they forced to use their normal account? And are (by their own words) incentive by the Admin to make another account. Why is this?

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: May 12, 2011 03:53 AM

First of all, suppose a person with his first account misbehaves, break rules, etc and he gets a lots of -ve feedback, then people won't deal with him. But what if he wants to change himself and promise to be a nice person since then? When a person with a -ve feeback posts in Ref exchange area, most won't deal with him and on top of that, the -ve reputation is red and bold (I think), so people wouild simply avoid it.

If he is given a second chance, with a totally new identity, with 0 reps, then he can rebuild his reputation.

My point is that: People in EMS with a -ve reputation can NEVER rebuild reputation, be it in ref exchange or B&S thread, because most people won't deal with him seeing the red bold negative number beside his username.
BUT the thing in real world is different. A new person NEVER knows a person when he/she first meets him (unless the person is popular or famous). But in EMS, every person's reputation is visible to all people, even the guests.
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2: May 12, 2011 04:13 AM

i am totally agree with you Specter

First of all, suppose a person with his first account misbehaves, break rules, etc and he gets a lots of -ve feedback, then people won't deal with him. But what if he wants to change himself and promise to be a nice person since then?

like Specter was saying ...
Hello ems

In real life when someone mess up and lose trust they dont get a new life, name etc to start from 0, they keep their own life and they have to recover the trust and confidence from the people they lost it.

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: May 12, 2011 04:14 AM

i am totally agree with you Specter

like Specter was saying ...
Perhaps you didn't read my whole post big grin
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #4: May 12, 2011 04:22 AM

Perhaps you didn't read my whole post big grin

My point is that: People in EMS with a -ve reputation can NEVER rebuild reputation, be it in ref exchange or B&S thread, because most people won't deal with him seeing the red bold negative number beside his username.

its up to the personn to assume what he did wrong

BUT the thing in real world is different. A new person NEVER knows a person when he/she first meets him (unless the person is popular or famous).
Smiley Smiley

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 12, 2011 05:26 AM

Total agree with you Specter. If anyone want to get 2nd chance he should try to undone their reputation by action.

Specter

View Profile
Reply #6: May 12, 2011 07:24 AM

First of all, suppose a person with his first account misbehaves, break rules, etc and he gets a lots of -ve feedback, then people won't deal with him. But what if he wants to change himself and promise to be a nice person since then? When a person with a -ve feeback posts in Ref exchange area, most won't deal with him and on top of that, the -ve reputation is red and bold (I think), so people wouild simply avoid it.

If he is given a second chance, with a totally new identity, with 0 reps, then he can rebuild his reputation.

BUT the thing in real world is different. A new person NEVER knows a person when he/she first meets him (unless the person is popular or famous). But in EMS, every person's reputation is visible to all people, even the guests.

Thats their problem and they have to regain the trust they have lost, as simple as that.
I agree everyone deserves a 2nd chance, but a 2nd chance IS NOT a fresh restart.

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Vegas58

Referrals: 23

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: May 12, 2011 07:27 AM

I totaly agree with specter!!

sdbux

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #8: May 12, 2011 07:43 AM

Agree with you...
But it's a virtual world on net....

A geek becomes a awesome dude on facebook[Can't help]

YimBux - By the Owner of FeedyCash , Recommended By InfinityBux Admin
Specter

View Profile
Reply #9: May 12, 2011 07:46 AM

Agree with you..

Smiley

But it's a virtual world on net....

A geek becomes a awesome dude on facebook[Can't help]

What?  Undecided And double what for awesome/geek? A geek can be awesome person as well as he can be a jerk no?
Or geeks cant be awesome persons?

We are doomed  Roll Eyes

alcaro

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #10: May 12, 2011 08:44 AM

I agree with Specter, also I agree with Nissan, that everybody deserve a 2nd chance. BUT NOT a fresh, new start. For me, 2nd chance means to unban old accounts, not making new accounts. And from my experience, people do not change so easily, bad habits doesn't go away easily. In Romania exist a saying "the wolf can change the fur, but not the habit"

So .. I stand beside Specter and ask admin aswell .. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011 09:31 AM by alcaro » Logged
project_anhm

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #11: May 12, 2011 09:29 AM

Like JJ did?
See negative feedback on his profile still he's using the same account.

Total agree with you Specter. If anyone want to get 2nd chance he should try to undone their reputation by action.

Specter

View Profile
Reply #12: May 12, 2011 12:28 PM

Like JJ did?
See negative feedback on his profile still he's using the same account.

Yes like JJ and Youngone did.

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: May 12, 2011 01:27 PM

I not deserved most my bad feedback could care less.  Loss $1 so far selling sites this month.  I refunded both.  They were shocked guess most here would keep money once becomes aware script sucks.   rofl

Not me not worth risking a pp I know could be limited any day over $10.   rofl

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: May 12, 2011 02:04 PM

Unfortunatly on the internets its very easy for someone to get around any security and register again, if you report a suspected multi me or Kareem look into it when we have time.
Also yes some members I have given second, third, or fourth chances too, under the condition that if they mess up they get banned again.

Its not as easy running a large forum as you seem to think especially if you have other work. I am busy enough attending to the huge amount of spam, reports and PM's each day, and same with Kareem.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.