eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 20, 2020 01:59 AM

Why??????????
Print
Author Topic: Why??????????  (Read 7669 times)
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #15: May 12, 2011 02:17 PM

It is not about multiaccount we are talking here, i am very clear what situations i am talking about, but anyway http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,149676.msg1503727.html#msg1503727 so it is even more clear to you what i am talking about
There u have it a user reported and Admin said is ok to make a new account, sorry to say but is not ok to make a new account.
The reason that user dont want to use his old account is because of his reputation, by allowing him to have a new account u r making it a fresh restart what is not fair.
If he wants to be back he should use his normal account and work to get his reputation recovered.

Please note that i use this as a example, i could pick u at least 5 or 6 more with out even have to search hard for it.
And please note as well what members are saying, this is NOT only my opinion, is not my fault that i have a problem in keep quiet when i see something i dont like ending up looking like if i am in a crusade against you
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011 02:34 PM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: May 12, 2011 03:36 PM

It is not about multiaccount we are talking here, i am very clear what situations i am talking about, but anyway http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,149676.msg1503727.html#msg1503727 so it is even more clear to you what i am talking about
There u have it a user reported and Admin said is ok to make a new account, sorry to say but is not ok to make a new account.
The reason that user dont want to use his old account is because of his reputation, by allowing him to have a new account u r making it a fresh restart what is not fair.
If he wants to be back he should use his normal account and work to get his reputation recovered.

Please note that i use this as a example, i could pick u at least 5 or 6 more with out even have to search hard for it.
And please note as well what members are saying, this is NOT only my opinion, is not my fault that i have a problem in keep quiet when i see something i dont like ending up looking like if i am in a crusade against you

I believe admin Fennec dealt with that member "FAQ" so I am not personally aware of that particular incident. The only times I allow a member to make a new account is if their previous account has been hacked.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
7Skynet

Referrals: 2

I don't know what this Power is... I just know It

View Profile
Reply #17: May 12, 2011 03:58 PM

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: May 12, 2011 04:37 PM

^^  ems

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
hanablue0

Referrals: 3

The One And Only Egyptian Queen.

View Profile
Reply #19: May 12, 2011 05:42 PM

Nice picture.  Kiss thumbs up

Miss you my Ishan. Sad  RIP.  pray
project_anhm

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #20: May 12, 2011 06:30 PM

@7Skynet
You're the one responsible for Noise pollution. (Noise of laughing)

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #21: May 13, 2011 12:08 AM

I believe admin Fennec dealt with that member "FAQ" so I am not personally aware of that particular incident. The only times I allow a member to make a new account is if their previous account has been hacked.

OMFG
R u lier or r u dumb?

What about Delusional? What about many others that have happen?
BUt here, fine do as you phuking wish, dont come and complain when what it was your nice forum becomes (even more) the playground for scamers, kids and mental midgets that are allowed to do what the phuck they want (yes i am being offensive now, report me mental midgets) and say but when someone actually try do things better is taken on the side
As to you Skynet u can go back to choke in the big fat d***, i dont remind i gave you allowance to stop.

Now ban me ems I am not coming back anyway
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011 12:15 AM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
shipu

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #22: May 13, 2011 12:19 AM

omg! I am must be dreaming  Shocked
hanablue0

Referrals: 3

The One And Only Egyptian Queen.

View Profile
Reply #23: May 13, 2011 02:00 AM

It didn't have to come to this.  Sad

OMFG
R u lier or r u dumb?

What about Delusional? What about many others that have happen?
BUt here, fine do as you phuking wish, dont come and complain when what it was your nice forum becomes (even more) the playground for scamers, kids and mental midgets that are allowed to do what the phuck they want (yes i am being offensive now, report me mental midgets) and say but when someone actually try do things better is taken on the side
As to you Skynet u can go back to choke in the big fat d***, i dont remind i gave you allowance to stop.

Now ban me ems I am not coming back anyway

Miss you my Ishan. Sad  RIP.  pray
mpsv

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #24: May 13, 2011 02:05 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmm,

I guess it is going out of control ,or it has gone.  frusty

Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: May 13, 2011 02:45 AM

It was not that Sergio I know from years..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I Hope Sergio you reversed your decision of leaving EMS.
7Skynet

View Profile
Reply #26: May 13, 2011 06:38 AM

XD
alcaro

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #27: May 13, 2011 12:30 PM

skynet, mind your own business. So far, most of your post are trolling others threads. I think you haven't forget our small talk we had some months again. If is necessary I will remind you all.

I'm not surprised by Specter's decision. I thought lately, many times to do the same. The quality of this forum is going down with every month.

It was not that Sergio I know from years..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I Hope Sergio you reversed your decision of leaving EMS.

Yes it is, but I guess he had enough of trying to keep a decent level of quality of this Forum and some persons to attack him all the way, posting only stupid things (like skynet did on this thread - confusing Chitchat section with a serious matter) or simply spamming with irrelevant posts.
7Skynet

View Profile
Reply #28: May 13, 2011 01:36 PM

bla bla bla alcaro bla bla bla alcaro laugh

They, it's become a matter of state, small problems are greatly magnified out of proportion to create discord, not to the friend of Alcaro Troll ems and more intelligent when you write something Kiss, rather than offend me as did your very dear trollfriend, you'd better make an examination of conscience and how using the scale with certain words. I was never rude with words, then wake up and returns to earth  thumbs up
 dance2 dance2 dance2
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #29: May 13, 2011 01:44 PM

Shiiiit.. the post above is definitely spam

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.