eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 19, 2019 05:19 PM

Guaranteed Signups
Print
Author Topic: Guaranteed Signups  (Read 1743 times)
mystic97

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2009 09:36 AM

I know I probably should of asked before buying hehe oops?

yesterday I purchased the Sample Special for $1.95 which includes 2 Guaranteed Signups. I thought that meant that I got 2 referrals, but I dont have any new referrals. Could someone explain what that means?

Thanks!!

hastaaa

Referrals: 1

Extremely Busy :(

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: May 28, 2009 09:40 AM

You get 2 Guaranteed Signups for other programs. There should be somewhere Paid to Sign up. Never tried myself so some1 should explain more

dinarni

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: May 28, 2009 10:09 AM

May I help?? big grin big grin big grin

Example...this is just an example....hehe...

you buy that special package which include 2 guaranted signup in foreverclix, so you can use that for getting referral in your other program for example Valuebux. You can set the instruction that people needed to complete your guaranted signup. For example like this : "Join This Site And Click for 3 Days" ...of course, if someone complete your offer, you can see his/her name in your referral list in valuebux, right?? when that people finish his job, you could approve it

I hope it could help...sorry if there are something wrong or bad grammar...hehehe.... Wink
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009 10:11 AM by dinarni » Logged

DO YOU HAVE AN OFFER??? PM ME , OKAY??^__^
bennyak

Referrals: 47

contoh lirikan yang dahsyat tuh kayak avatar ane

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: May 28, 2009 10:20 AM

May I help?? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Example...this is just an example....hehe...

you buy that special package which include 2 guaranted signup in foreverclix, so you can use that for getting referral in your other program for example Valuebux. You can set the instruction that people needed to complete your guaranted signup. For example like this : "Join This Site And Click for 3 Days" ...of course, if someone complete your offer, you can see his/her name in your referral list in valuebux, right?? when that people finish his job, you could approve it

I hope it could help...sorry if there are something wrong or bad grammar...hehehe.... Wink

So Din, did that sign up dude still click like hell after the "Join This Site And Click for 3 Days" or got its credit ? i mean still active ?

zackeyn

Referrals: 4

Look into my eyes...good your soul is mine now. ♥

View Profile
Reply #4: May 28, 2009 10:22 AM

After u pay em its up to them to continue or stop thats why ur terms must leave u on profit.  Grin

L4im

Referrals: 7

^^

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 28, 2009 10:30 AM

Its not worth to buy PTSU like from clicksia, incentria or other most auroras/ptcs. I would recommend to buy PTSUs from cafe bux. Because you can just buy PTSU like 0.10/per person and let him/her to click actively 6 days then you give credit so you are totally in profit.

But when you buy like from clicksia, you pay 25 cents per signup? And ppl only register under you to the site thats all they even wont bother to click any ad.

dinarni

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: May 28, 2009 10:37 AM

After u pay em its up to them to continue or stop thats why ur terms must leave u on profit.  Grin
yes...thats right  big grin big grin big grin

Its not worth to buy PTSU like from clicksia, incentria or other most auroras/ptcs. I would recommend to buy PTSUs from cafe bux. Because you can just buy PTSU like 0.10/per person and let him/her to click actively 6 days then you give credit so you are totally in profit.

But when you buy like from clicksia, you pay 25 cents per signup? And ppl only register under you to the site thats all they even wont bother to click any ad.

Absolutely agree with you....PTSU from clicksia, incentria, and some other are expensive I think...hehehe....pay 10 cents for PTSU per person is good choice Wink

DO YOU HAVE AN OFFER??? PM ME , OKAY??^__^
legolasoft

Referrals: 8

*banned*

View Profile
Reply #7: May 28, 2009 12:03 PM

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,14656.0.html

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.