eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 15, 2021 03:11 PM

Muhammad Fawad - Super BuxHost Scammer is exposed
Print
Author Topic: Muhammad Fawad - Super BuxHost Scammer is exposed  (Read 30096 times)
valkerion

Referrals: 1

Cause I am the game and I want to play

View Profile
Reply #30: Apr 25, 2011 03:57 AM

i think he is opening a new site.. or what, i dont know

but this guy is in need of a designer urgently.. sad to say.. some of our members didnt know this thread especially the designers who replied on his thread below..

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,145891.0.html

frusty

Sad to say, but some designers don't care from what I see  worried

testb4investor

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #31: Apr 25, 2011 04:10 AM

Sad to say, but some designers don't care from what I see  worried
yes it's true.they only need $$$$  straightface

No Prob he is scammer or bad. i do my job. when i get money from him then i start  work.
in business no rules..
Angry Angry
princewaleed

View Profile
Reply #32: Apr 25, 2011 04:18 AM

Well DR FAWAD is a Muslim i.e. follower of ISLAM.
KORAN (bible of Muslims) says it is against ISLAM to cheat and suggests very stern punishments for such acts.
I see that many from this country PAKISTAN are involved in scams, why ?

Hello (kulkarniumesh) I know that you are junior member here but sorry to say that you dont have any respect for any person or any religion. You should not involve any religion. Think 100 times before you post anything about any religion. It is correct that cheating is against Islam. But you shouldn't point the religion here. Even at ems, You can easily find many scammers belonging from different religions and different countries. Scamming and Cheating has no relation with any religion. Scamming is done for personal benefits not for religion and thats also not allowed in any religion in this world whether it is islam or any other.

So if you are going to involve any specific religion next time.. i will report to moderation which might result in ban for you in the forum.. So Be careful next time  Lips Sealed

Raja

View Profile
Reply #33: Apr 25, 2011 04:21 AM

Please don't blame any specific country or religion...  thumbs down

+1. straightface

Every religion says that and you shouldn't come to a public forum and put a religion above others.

Also, who told you that he is a muslim?

His name is Muhammad Fawad! Which shows that he is a Muslim.

We care a lot of the name "Muhammad" Please remove Muhammad from the topic name! And you can surely change it to Dr.Fawad or whatever but i don't wanna see Muhammad written before the horrible word "Scammer"!
And as everyone has said, think 10000000000000000 times before you post anything related to Islam. (or any religion!)

earn4romptc

Referrals: 17

Please P.M me, If I forget to Click on Your Site

View Profile
Reply #34: Apr 25, 2011 04:41 AM

Hello (kulkarniumesh) I know that you are junior member here but sorry to say that you dont have any respect for any person or any religion. You should not involve any religion. Think 100 times before you post anything about any religion. It is correct that cheating is against Islam. But you shouldn't point the religion here. Even at ems, You can easily find many scammers belonging from different religions and different countries. Scamming and Cheating has no relation with any religion. Scamming is done for personal benefits not for religion and thats also not allowed in any religion in this world whether it is islam or any other.

So if you are going to involve any specific religion next time.. i will report to moderation which might result in ban for you in the forum.. So Be careful next time  Lips Sealed

+1  Smiley

I already have this sites Incrasebux - Buxify - Buxjunction - Bux-matrix - Neobux - Clixsense - Infinitybux - Tviptc Buxsecure - Powerfulbux - Bigtimebux - Ifbux - Clixzing -  Tenadsplus - ad-lantis - Clixsure - Taibux - Payinclick - Clix-zone - Buxlevels - Crbux - Bux4cash - Foreverbux & Doublerbux
earn4romptc

Referrals: 17

Please P.M me, If I forget to Click on Your Site

View Profile
Reply #35: Apr 25, 2011 04:45 AM

KORAN (bible of Muslims) says it is against ISLAM to cheat and suggests very stern punishments for such acts.

Hey Why you involving islam in the matter  Angry

Never Blame on Islam

I already have this sites Incrasebux - Buxify - Buxjunction - Bux-matrix - Neobux - Clixsense - Infinitybux - Tviptc Buxsecure - Powerfulbux - Bigtimebux - Ifbux - Clixzing -  Tenadsplus - ad-lantis - Clixsure - Taibux - Payinclick - Clix-zone - Buxlevels - Crbux - Bux4cash - Foreverbux & Doublerbux
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #36: Apr 25, 2011 05:03 AM

His name is Muhammad Fawad! Which shows that he is a Muslim.

We care a lot of the name "Muhammad" Please remove Muhammad from the topic name! And you can surely change it to Dr.Fawad or whatever but i don't wanna see Muhammad written before the horrible word "Scammer"!
And as everyone has said, think 10000000000000000 times before you post anything related to Islam. (or any religion!)

That doesn't show that he is a muslim or from any other religion, it only shows that his parents are muslim. He can't choose the name for himself but he can choose his religion, so you are wrong.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
AliDesigner

Ali Designer Desining Static Banners!

View Profile
Reply #37: Apr 25, 2011 05:08 AM

Never Blame Islam..
Islam Is Our Life. We Are All Fight Together Who Fight Against Islam.
Say Scam To fawad But don't blame islam.
Don't Blame Any Country Or Any Religion.
First Look At You Once. Then Look Against All.
Hope You Understand..
And It Is High Crime (it will lead you to jail).
So Don't do this again.

Raja

View Profile
Reply #38: Apr 25, 2011 05:10 AM

That doesn't show that he is a muslim or from any other religion, it only shows that his parents are muslim. He can't choose the name for himself but he can choose his religion, so you are wrong.

If someone choose any other religion, he would definitely change his name! And why he can't choose his name? Lips Sealed

Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Apr 25, 2011 05:11 AM

I am sorry, but one can go to the court and can change his name.
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #40: Apr 25, 2011 05:19 AM

If someone choose any other religion, he would definitely change his name! And why he can't choose his name? Lips Sealed
I am sorry, but one can go to the court and can change his name.

Why would anyone bother changing his name? Who cares if his name is linked to a religion, many names a lot of people around the world have come from the bible and these people have different religions but still they don't need to change their names.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
rehan4pk

View Profile
Reply #41: Apr 25, 2011 05:23 AM

Hello princewaleeed. I am very glad to see that you agreed to my post here and copied my post in your post adding your own words too. But please use quote feature to quote the posts as it seems that you have written it yourself.  Smiley

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,145447.msg1460197.html#msg1460197
It has nothing to do with the religion and Country. Think 100 times before you post anything about any religion. It is correct that cheating is against Islam. But you shouldn't point the religion here. Even at ems, You can easily find many scammers belonging from different religions and different countries. Scamming and Cheating has no relation with any religion.  thumbs down thumbs down

+1  Smiley
kulkarniumesh

View Profile
Reply #42: Apr 25, 2011 05:40 AM

I am sorry if I have hurt any one.
It was just an observation and experience of some people who scammed me on the net.

Sorry again for my comments.

I am an active clicker. Have not missed any day during last 9+ months.
Here in PTC WORLD for FUN.
Getting some money in my AlertPay or Pypal will make me happy.
Raja

View Profile
Reply #43: Apr 25, 2011 05:41 AM

Why would anyone bother changing his name? Who cares if his name is linked to a religion, many names a lot of people around the world have come from the bible and these people have different religions but still they don't need to change their names.

So you are saying that the person who changes his religion does'nt care of his/her name? And i also have not seen any of the person who is came from the bible and then changed his religion but not the name. Can you name any popular person who has done that?

junaidfiaz

Referrals: 114

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge

View Profile
Reply #44: Apr 25, 2011 05:47 AM

So you are saying that the person who changes his religion does'nt care of his/her name? And i also have not seen any of the person who is came from the bible and then changed his religion but not the name. Can you name any popular person who has done that?

Start of another war  big grin
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.