eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 25, 2020 04:25 AM

Post count notice
Print
Author Topic: Post count notice  (Read 18286 times)
Smits

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #165: Apr 18, 2011 02:10 PM

You put your gloves back on then? perhaps the threat of more of those true colours coming through made you re-think, was looking forward to it.

I don't pretend to be anything, i'm nice to nice people, friendly to all until they turn out like you. This thread proves my point, you've been in an argument with what, three or four people already? Roll Eyes

Nobody switched sides, you just don't like it when people disagree with you and so you decided to accuse one person of all that, because they supported the no post count in spam. I also supported it, so your accusation was also to me, is it that hard to understand why i replied? Maybe if you just used a name instead of being the coward, i wouldn't of had to reply.

Sorry love, i'll try not do it again.

Finish your study? Surely if you were so good at English you would know it's; finish your 'studying'. Wink These poems must be quality.

I can get drunk if i want to, but i'd rather save it for the odd weekend. I'm glad i replied here after drinking, it gives you something to go back to everytime you run out of things to say. you've mentioned drink so many times now, i'm starting to think you're a recovering alcoholic, that would explain your mood swings.

Rather than attacking somebody who asked you to shut up, why don't you do what he asked? Roll Eyes

I didn't call you names until after you refused to sgive names, and after you had accused me and others of switching 'sides' and trying to spam to increase our post count, and then leaving it. How many times do i have to say this? It's like talking to a brick wall. frusty

I don't care what some "being" like you say/think/do.  
Let it be as you chose and we will see.

Sorry what? Is this more evidence of your lack of ability to use proper grammar?

Did you mean to say:
I don't care what anybody like you says, thinks or does.
Let it be as you choose and we will see. (let what be as i choose? LOL)

Good try hana love.  clap

Active daily clicker looking for RCB deals of 0.05+ per click, PM me.
zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #166: Apr 18, 2011 02:12 PM

You too kept saying the same.  Wink
And don't worry about counting, someone else it taking care of it.  rofl

The differance was, i was right and you were wrong.
Oh, and i'm not atacking you before you come with your 100 blocks of bullshit loaded in your spam gun  ems

hanablue0

Referrals: 3

The One And Only Egyptian Queen.

View Profile
Reply #167: Apr 18, 2011 02:25 PM

You put your gloves back on then? perhaps the threat of more of those true colours coming through made you re-think, was looking forward to it.

I don't pretend to be anything, i'm nice to nice people, friendly to all until they turn out like you. This thread proves my point, you've been in an argument with what, three or four people already? Roll Eyes

Nobody switched sides, you just don't like it when people disagree with you and so you decided to accuse one person of all that, because they supported the no post count in spam. I also supported it, so your accusation was also to me, is it that hard to understand why i replied? Maybe if you just used a name instead of being the coward, i wouldn't of had to reply.

Sorry love, i'll try not do it again.

Finish your study? Surely if you were so good at English you would know it's; finish your 'studying'. Wink These poems must be quality.

I can get drunk if i want to, but i'd rather save it for the odd weekend. I'm glad i replied here after drinking, it gives you something to go back to everytime you run out of things to say. you've mentioned drink so many times now, i'm starting to think you're a recovering alcoholic, that would explain your mood swings.

Rather than attacking somebody who asked you to shut up, why don't you do what he asked? Roll Eyes

I didn't call you names until after you refused to sgive names, and after you had accused me and others of switching 'sides' and trying to spam to increase our post count, and then leaving it. How many times do i have to say this? It's like talking to a brick wall. frusty

Sorry what? Is this more evidence of your lack of ability to use proper grammar?

Did you mean to say:
I don't care what anybody like you says, thinks or does.
Let it be as you choose and we will see. (let what be as i choose? LOL)

Good try hana love.  clap

I am not scared of you or anyone, do you think all people are like you run to use bad words and insult others.
If you did not switch sides you would not have thought I meant you.  rofl
You are the coward. straightface
If you know how to read you would have known that using "study" it %100 right. If you don't know that then you  better start learning.  straightface
You are the alcoholic. I never drink. Not everyone is so weak like you cant keep yourself from your little bottle friend, maybe because its the only one you have.  Roll Eyes
Why don't you "shut up"?  thumbs up
I don't have to tell you anything I don't want to say and you cant make me and don't have the right to make me.
Do you call anyone who doesn't do as you say names?  Undecided  Maybe thats why you don't have friends and all you have is your little bottle.  Roll Eyes
Do you even know what "grammar" means to think you can correct me?  Lips Sealed
You are not my friend anymore so you have no right to call me "love"

The differance was, i was right and you were wrong.
Oh, and i'm not atacking you before you come with your 100 blocks of bullshit loaded in your spam gun  ems

You are wrong not me. Its not your place to tell/ask me to do or not do anything.  straightface
Your posts are the ones full with of BS you talk about.  thumbs up
« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2011 02:53 PM by hanablue0 » Logged

Miss you my Ishan. Sad  RIP.  pray
Smits

View Profile
Reply #168: Apr 18, 2011 02:42 PM

Look love, each time you reply, you're post is ripped apart, but please carry on.

I don't want you to be scared, i want you to face me, it's amusing.

Nobody switched sides, that's the point, it was a simple difference in opinion that you got annoyed at, for some reason.  thumbs down

You mean weak? Yes, i must be weak to embrace the british culture rather than embrace yours. Also, i don't drink from bottles, i use glasses.  shakefist

I'll shutup when you shutup. big grin

You do realise it was zorrow that asked you to shut up not me, so why are you replying as though it was me.  der I have plenty of real life friends (notice real life here hana), and again, i don't drink from bottles.  :shakefist'

'get back to your study' would only have been right if you were referring to a study as in a room, you clearly wasn't so yes, studying is the right word, not study.  thumbs up. Gosh you're grammar is good.

I'm happy to admit i'm talking to you hana, you on the otherhand are still struggling to say who you referred to, making you a coward.

hana love, you're breaking my heart by saying we're not friends. I really thought we had soemthing, laugh

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #169: Apr 18, 2011 02:46 PM

You are wrong not me. Its not your place to tell/ask me to do or not do anything.  straightface
Your posts are the ones full with of BS you talk about.  thumbs up

I can do whatever i like, and no one can stop me Cool
Oh and FYI - The % goes after the number, not before Wink

hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #170: Apr 18, 2011 02:52 PM

You say "nobody switched sides", I say some people did. Its not your place to tell me what to think. And not your business to know what I mean or assume you know it. straightface
A drunk is a drunk, doesn't matter what you use to drink.  Roll Eyes
You started the bla bla then you shut up.  straightface
I did NOT say it was you who said it. I said you agree with him then do what he said.  thumbs down
You have no idea what grammar means as it seems. I am right and you are wrong. You want to know why, go ask your teacher.   straightface
You are the coward. you say you didn't do something and still you keep thinking I mean you which only means you know you did it.  straightface
For the last time, don't call me that.  straightface

Look love, each time you reply, you're post is ripped apart, but please carry on.

I don't want you to be scared, i want you to face me, it's amusing.

Nobody switched sides, that's the point, it was a simple difference in opinion that you got annoyed at, for some reason.  thumbs down

You mean weak? Yes, i must be weak to embrace the british culture rather than embrace yours. Also, i don't drink from bottles, i use glasses.  shakefist

I'll shutup when you shutup. big grin

You do realise it was zorrow that asked you to shut up not me, so why are you replying as though it was me.  der I have plenty of real life friends (notice real life here hana), and again, i don't drink from bottles.  :shakefist'

'get back to your study' would only have been right if you were referring to a study as in a room, you clearly wasn't so yes, studying is the right word, not study.  thumbs up. Gosh you're grammar is good.

I'm happy to admit i'm talking to you hana, you on the otherhand are still struggling to say who you referred to, making you a coward.

hana love, you're breaking my heart by saying we're not friends. I really thought we had soemthing, laugh

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #171: Apr 18, 2011 02:55 PM

@Smits

Have you ever noticed, when you blow in a dog's face she gets mad at you?

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #172: Apr 18, 2011 02:56 PM

@Smits

That was kinda low. Don't want to get in the discussion.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #173: Apr 18, 2011 02:56 PM

Another stupid useless spam.  straightface
And you better watch what you say.
Why don't you do as you said and shut up?

@Smits

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #174: Apr 18, 2011 02:59 PM

Another stupid useless spam.  straightface
And you better watch what you say.
Why don't you do as you said and shut up?

Yeah, and counting to a million is really useful.
"Its not your place to tell/ask me to do or not do anything"
Why don't you do as i asked, and shut up?

That was kinda low. Don't want to get in the discussion.

Well you just did, but it's the truth.

Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #175: Apr 18, 2011 03:01 PM

Maybe she doesn't know how to do it. Maybe you can be kind and show her how Smiley

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #176: Apr 18, 2011 03:02 PM

Maybe she doesn't know how to do it. Maybe you can be kind and show her how Smiley

Do what?

Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #177: Apr 18, 2011 03:03 PM

How to shut up. Thats why she spams so much, maybe you can show her how to shut up.

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #178: Apr 18, 2011 03:04 PM

How to shut up. Thats why she spams so much, maybe you can show her how to shut up.

I can't show her anything, she has a brain. She can do what she decides.
Maybe you can convince her?
« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2011 03:06 PM by zorrow » Logged

Smits

View Profile
Reply #179: Apr 18, 2011 03:04 PM

@ Zorrow, yes i have noticed that, kind of amusing really.

Then again, you would have simply said a name or said 'not you' to avoid confusion, but you didn't so you obviously did mean me.

I'm not drunk, i was drunk. Wink

I started the what? Agree with him on what? You said that i should do as he says, so i said you should do as he says, pretty simple isn't it.

You think by proclaiming you are right, it automatically makes you right? That is funny.  rofl No hana love, I AM right. Trust me, i don't even need to ask a teacher, i know for a fact i'm right. You can't argue with facts, but you try to anyway, because you're that scared to admit you were wrong. Put it this way; you wouldn't say 'i am study' but rather 'i am studying'.

Again, how many times do i have to say this before you get it into your self obsessed little head? If you simply said who you meant, i wouldn't have to assume it was me. But obviously it is me, or you would have said otherwise. That doesn'tmean i know i did it, but again, nice try at using repetition to make yourself right. Wink.

For the last time, it is cowardly to speak about people behind their back and not tell them. This is what you are doing, i havn't done any cowardly things.

Sorry love, i will try next time, i promise. <3

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.