eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 22, 2020 01:16 AM

Post count notice
Print
Author Topic: Post count notice  (Read 18202 times)
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #30: Apr 15, 2011 03:29 AM

You know what? I know many people here in EMS talking bad about you. They hate you.  I could have said this before, but I thought that it would hurt, so I kept silent. But you don't deserve this respect.

Cultures lol? Remember you said in this thread:
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,131122.msg1320263.html#msg1320263

Is that your culture?? Using abusive language every time?

Am i using it all the time? No
What i tried to show u is that what for u is offensive may not be for me.
Let me give you other example, this one that went all the way to court and everything.

At the moment i live in Norway, in the southwest. And couple of years ago a police here arrested a guy that is from the North of Norway (there they use much more harsh language and call someone "you horse d***" or "d*** horse head" is totally normal. ) and the guy called the police "you horse d***".
The police wanted the guy to be charged by disrespect and the case went to court.
The Judge had to give reason to the guy and not the police, because by the cultural background of the North norwegian guy, "horse d***" is not a offensive therm and he was allowed to go out in freedom.
Social and cultural backgrounds are different from area to area, what ends up influencing the language one use.  

Use your brains. You will find it out. Wink

There is nothing to be found out.
The number of posts just say you post a lot, nothing else.

Biigger number of posts, of course, gives a better chance to identify the type of person.

You will have a bigger sample yes, but a bigger sample doesnt guarantee you better results.

« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2011 03:37 AM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Apr 15, 2011 03:30 AM

now you just "counter-argue" me to differ and get all the attention.

Anyway, cya somewhere else.
C'mon now! I just expressed my opinion about the no. of posts, so how come that's an argument??
alcaro

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #32: Apr 15, 2011 03:31 AM

Thank you North for your decission.  thumbs up  Was a necessary one. And when you will cutout Chit-chat Section from Ranking will be even better.

And when you will find a way to put them away also from actual person's rank, your job will be perfect.

Thank you, again  Kiss
valkerion

Cause I am the game and I want to play

View Profile
Reply #33: Apr 15, 2011 03:35 AM

C'mon now! I just expressed my opinion about the no. of posts, so how come that's an argument??

Dude, you tell me that quantity is over quality for 3 pages.

My dissertation is about a platform that awards the users for their quality and not their quantity. So trust me I've done both research and surveys and no: Everyone's opinion is not different. Majority's is the same.

I can send you my dissertation paper if you want.

Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Apr 15, 2011 03:41 AM

Dude, you tell me that quantity is over quality for 3 pages.

My dissertation is about a platform that awards the users for their quality and not their quantity. So trust me I've done both research and surveys and no: Everyone's opinion is not different. Majority's is the same.

I can send you my dissertation paper if you want.
Of course, I prefer quality over quantity. No doubt about it. Let me tell on thing. Most people (including you) calls posting in Chit-Chat as spam, isn't it? Then, don't you think "bump" in Ref exchange, Ref deal, B&S section are also "spams"?

zainn

Mohammedf

View Profile
Reply #35: Apr 15, 2011 03:44 AM

Okay Nissan. You see the tree and not the forest.

For 90% of us your post count is: 17090 - 8928 (chit chat) - 3873 (praises) = 4289.

And no, we don't care if 4289 is a lot. We care bout the fact that exactly 75% of your posts is spam! Smiley

u mean to say 8928 + 3873 = 12801 post are spam   at wits end

H A P P Y  N E W Y E A R
Specter

View Profile
Reply #36: Apr 15, 2011 03:45 AM

Of course, I prefer quality over quantity. No doubt about it. Let me tell on thing. Most people (including you) calls posting in Chit-Chat as spam, isn't it? Then, don't you think "bump" in Ref exchange, Ref deal, B&S section are also "spams"?

No, not at all, bump is a "forum tool" and if you think one can inflate the post count by bumping, well  odd
What we are trying to put up here is that the posts in areas like "chit chat" and "congratz" are not only a easy way to unfairly inflate the post count, but are also of lesser "value" so they should not figure in the total number of posts.
Thats all the idea here.

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
rehan4pk

View Profile
Reply #37: Apr 15, 2011 03:48 AM

At the moment i live in Norway, in the southwest. And couple of years ago a police here arrested a guy that is from the North of Norway (there they use much more harsh language and call someone "you horse d***" or "d*** horse head" is totally normal. ) and the guy called the police "you horse d***".
The police wanted the guy to be charged by disrespect and the case went to court.
The Judge had to give reason to the guy and not the police, because by the cultural background of the North norwegian guy, "horse d***" is not a offensive therm and he was allowed to go out in freedom.
Social and cultural backgrounds are different from area to area, what ends up influencing the language one use.  

1000% agreed. When two persons from a totally different regions and cultural backgrounds talk to each other. These problems will come up. One have to be careful in saying those words in talks.We can only avoid this by not using the words we think that might mean something else for the other person and by talking in simple words.
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Apr 15, 2011 03:49 AM

No, not at all, bump is a "forum tool" and if you think one can inflate the post count by bumping, well  odd
Well, in B&S section, you can have a max of 3 threads, right? So, one bump a day would take increase the post count by 3 just in B&S section. Ealier people used to bump other's thread by posting "friendly bump", so that was also "spamming" until the new rule was made.

What we are trying to put up here is that the posts in areas like "chit chat" and "congratz" are not only a easy way to unfairly inflate the post count, but are also of lesser "value" so they should not figure in the total number of posts.
Thats all the idea here.

Tell me how chit chatting is considered as spam? Talking and making friends is spamming? especially when there is a seperate board made for it!!

1000% agreed. When two persons from a totally different regions and cultural backgrounds talk to each other. These problems will come up. One have to be careful in saying those words in talks.We can only avoid this by not using the words we think that might mean something else for the other person and by talking in simple words.
Agree, but unfortunately Specter don't do that.
valkerion

View Profile
Reply #39: Apr 15, 2011 03:54 AM

Well, in B&S section, you can have a max of 3 threads, right? So, one bump a day would take increase the post count by 3 just in B&S section. Ealier people used to bump other's thread by posting "friendly bump", so that was also "spamming" until the new rule was made.
Tell me how chit chatting is considered as spam? Talking and making friends is spamming? especially when there is a seperate board made for it!!

In chit chat and Congrats you can post ever 1 second. Tell me bout it.

BUMP is a legitimate forum tool of brining up your post (B.U.M.P - bring up my post) that was invented since the first forum was created. At buy and sell we are allowed 3 threads whilst at chit chat you can have 5000000000000000 threads, say to eaach one of them " COUNT UNTIL GAZILION" and post every single freaking second.

So NO, it is not the same.

Also bumps in ref deals, ref exchange and buy and sell are not spam for a very simple reason: These are boards that people register about!!!!!

I've seen thousands of them register for these 3 boards and only. All the things you can do at chit-chat you can do them at other forums as well.

It's Earn Money online not Earn Money whilst Chatting online.

So yeah, that's the target group right there.

Specter

View Profile
Reply #40: Apr 15, 2011 03:54 AM

Well, in B&S section, you can have a max of 3 threads, right? So, one bump a day would take increase the post count by 3 just in B&S section.

Oh man, you cant be really serious are you?  der der der

Ealier people used to bump other's thread by posting "friendly bump", so that was also "spamming" until the new rule was made.

And what does that have to do with this talk?

And no one is forbiding you of keep "talking with your friends" are we?
We are just asking for that not to count to the post count.
No one wants to take your boards and games (well i would delete some of them big grin )away ok?

And

Spam = Stupid post annoying message

Count to 10000 with your right back tooth, now with your toe, now with your tongue, - if this is not stupid, then i dont know what is (just a small random example)

I do, but in other direction.
I accept the differences in people language and dont get offended by it.
In my point of view is a more healthy way of take it Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2011 04:06 AM by Specter » Logged

valkerion

View Profile
Reply #41: Apr 15, 2011 03:57 AM

And bout what spencer says for culture differences, here in greece we will each other "Masturbator" aka "Jerk" and we mean it like "friend"

Seriously.

alcaro

View Profile
Reply #42: Apr 15, 2011 04:00 AM

omg Nissan .. u really have to answer back all the time, don't you!? It's no way you to stop. You must have the last word, no matter what, aren't you!?  straightface
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Apr 15, 2011 04:07 AM

In chit chat and Congrats you can post ever 1 second. Tell me bout it.

BUMP is a legitimate forum tool of brining up your post (B.U.M.P - bring up my post) that was invented since the first forum was created. At buy and sell we are allowed 3 threads whilst at chit chat you can have 5000000000000000 threads, say to eaach one of them " COUNT UNTIL GAZILION" and post every single freaking second.

So NO, it is not the same.

Also bumps in ref deals, ref exchange and buy and sell are not spam for a very simple reason: These are boards that people register about!!!!!

I've seen thousands of them register for these 3 boards and only. All the things you can do at chit-chat you can do them at other forums as well.

It's Earn Money online not Earn Money whilst Chatting online.

So yeah, that's the target group right there.
Then why the hell chit-chat is there?? Northy wouldn't have created it!!

Specter

View Profile
Reply #44: Apr 15, 2011 04:09 AM

Then why the hell chit-chat is there?? Northy wouldn't have created it!!

To people use, not to people abuse
And again i tell u, we are not asking for the board to be deleted, we are just asking for the posts made there dont count to the total number of posts.

If you chat for pleasure as you say, what difference it makes you if these count or not?

Curiously, you havent made your morning (my morning) 10 pages of congratz yet today, something wrong?  ems

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.