eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 30, 2020 01:22 AM

Post count notice
Print
Author Topic: Post count notice  (Read 18784 times)
project_anhm

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #150: Apr 18, 2011 08:55 AM

who do you think you're?  shakefist
Ever heard of a word called RESPECT?

Because i want to... and you can't stop me   odd

zorrow

Referrals: 0

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #151: Apr 18, 2011 08:58 AM

who do you think you're?  shakefist
Ever heard of a word called RESPECT?

I know who i am.
I have respect for people who respect others.

project_anhm

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #152: Apr 18, 2011 09:15 AM

Go on keep arguing like kid.
Thank you :-)

I know who i am.
I have respect for people who respect others.

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #153: Apr 18, 2011 09:18 AM

Go on keep arguing like kid.
Thank you :-)

Your welcome!

hanablue0

Referrals: 3

The One And Only Egyptian Queen.

View Profile
Reply #154: Apr 18, 2011 11:21 AM

Just because you live in England or were born there does NOT mean you know anything about English.  Roll Eyes
If you knew anything about English or even had a little brain you would have known something called "figure of speech".  smug
So when someone asks you why don't you shut up, it means they want you to shut up.  shakefist
And I did not attack anyone, you and others started attacking me.  straightface
You are the one who is full of yourself that you think anything I say is about you.   Shocked
You are NOT that important.  rofl rofl rofl
Only people who do not deserve to be liked be me may dislike me.  Roll Eyes
You are the "nobody" here not me.  thumbs up
Seems the "gang" are starting to show themselves.  Lips Sealed
Anyway from now on the gloves are off.  straightface
Hope thats not so hard for you MR. English man.  Roll Eyes
So anyone who will say any bad word about me, I will NOT pass it anymore. If some people want to start a war then be it. You picked the wrong girl and the worst time to fight me and you will suffer the consequences.  straightface

You're the only one eating your heart out love, again, nice try though.
You might write perfect english, why not transfer some of those skills to this forum then Wink. I am English, nobody knows better than me.

Also, isn't it ironic how as soon as you don't like what somebody writes, you attack them. I thought your English was perfect, if it was, surely you would understand the concept of a question, right?

Just to clarify, if something starts with the word 'why' it is generally a question, not an order. So in saying 'why don't you both shutup' the guy was asking us both to shut up, not telling us. Shame you couldn't grasp that. You really are patehtic.  rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's also quite funny how you are that full of yourself, you actually think i'm getting people to reply on my behalf. Don't you realise i don't need to do that, people just generally dislike you. Is that what it's all about? You just can't stand the idea of being unpopular online?

Miss you my Ishan. Sad  RIP.  pray
ciao

View Profile
Reply #155: Apr 18, 2011 12:39 PM

Can someone change the subject of this thread  XD XD

rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #156: Apr 18, 2011 12:42 PM

Can someone change the subject of this thread  XD XD

+1
Smits

View Profile
Reply #157: Apr 18, 2011 01:28 PM

Just because you live in England or were born there does NOT mean you know anything about English.  Roll Eyes
If you knew anything about English or even had a little brain you would have known something called "figure of speech".  smug
So when someone asks you why don't you shut up, it means they want you to shut up.  shakefist
And I did not attack anyone, you and others started attacking me.  straightface
You are the one who is full of yourself that you think anything I say is about you.   Shocked
You are NOT that important.  rofl rofl rofl
Only people who do not deserve to be liked be me may dislike me.  Roll Eyes
You are the "nobody" here not me.  thumbs up
Seems the "gang" are starting to show themselves.  Lips Sealed
Anyway from now on the gloves are off.  straightface
Hope thats not so hard for you MR. English man.  Roll Eyes
So anyone who will say any bad word about me, I will NOT pass it anymore. If some people want to start a war then be it. You picked the wrong girl and the worst time to fight me and you will suffer the consequences.  straightface

This is quite simply, the funniest, most delusional post i have EVER seen on the internet, EVER.

I will say it again, regardless of who you were speaking to about switching sides and taking what they can from spamming and leaving, it also applied to me, because i had the same views as them, there was no difference between me and them.

Regarding English, i clearly do know an awful lot more about it than you. Not only do i live here, and speak it everyday, i actually study it.
Come on now love, you write poems and short stories, surely you understand what a figure of speech actually is. I'll refer you to here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_speech#Examples and seriously suggest you read it.

Obviously he wants us to shut up, or he wouldn't have ASKED (may i also point out your use of the word ASK here Wink ) It's like saying 'can i have an icecream' of courseyou want one, but you're not telling anybody to get it, you're simply making a request.

Nobody attacked you and you know it. You started it all by referring to people switching sides etc etc, everyone else was simply stating their opinions on the actual subject, something you didn't manage to do until after venting your frustration at what faces you (the loss of chit-chat spamming).

The only person who's showing themselves is you, you're fake and it's about time people saw it.

The fact you even said 'you are the nobody here' proves that you are full of yourself and do care about status on here. I wouldn't even be offended if i was a nobody on this board, you would not only be offended, but upset. rofl rofl.
As proven by the fact you bump your own fanclub thread everytime it falls to the back Wink rofl

The gloves are of? Consequences? Is this you threatening me? What exactly are you going to do? Punch you're screen with your gloveless hands? Come on now, the hanna you pretend to be isn't violent or aggressive. OOOOPS that's right, more of your true colours shining through.

Hana love, you're a laughing stock, you said i had taken it to heart. You've taken it through the heart. Your so wound up about all this, you've actually taken your gloves off.  boogie boogie

s**t i best stop, like you said, this is the wrong girl and time to mess about. Roll Eyes please god save me  pray pray

Active daily clicker looking for RCB deals of 0.05+ per click, PM me.
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #158: Apr 18, 2011 01:50 PM

Lol look who is talking.  Shocked
You are the one who pretended to be nice and friendly.  straightface
I did NOT attack anyone. I have every right to say what I think same as everyone else did.
Why did you take it about yourself unless you feel you did it?  Roll Eyes
Who said you can call me "love"?  der
You are the only joke here.  Wink
Why don't you go finish your "study" before you keep posting your bla bla?  thumbs down
Maybe you are " frustrated" because you cant get more drunk?  Lips Sealed
If you feel you need to defend someone who "asked" you to shut up, then why don't you do what he "asked"?  thumbs up
And you are the one who started the fight when you called me names.  straightface
I don't care what some "being" like you say/think/do.  smug
Let it be as you chose and we will see.  straightface

This is quite simply, the funniest, most delusional post i have EVER seen on the internet, EVER.

I will say it again, regardless of who you were speaking to about switching sides and taking what they can from spamming and leaving, it also applied to me, because i had the same views as them, there was no difference between me and them.

Regarding English, i clearly do know an awful lot more about it than you. Not only do i live here, and speak it everyday, i actually study it.
Come on now love, you write poems and short stories, surely you understand what a figure of speech actually is. I'll refer you to here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_speech#Examples and seriously suggest you read it.

Obviously he wants us to shut up, or he wouldn't have ASKED (may i also point out your use of the word ASK here Wink ) It's like saying 'can i have an icecream' of courseyou want one, but you're not telling anybody to get it, you're simply making a request.

Nobody attacked you and you know it. You started it all by referring to people switching sides etc etc, everyone else was simply stating their opinions on the actual subject, something you didn't manage to do until after venting your frustration at what faces you (the loss of chit-chat spamming).

The only person who's showing themselves is you, you're fake and it's about time people saw it.

The fact you even said 'you are the nobody here' proves that you are full of yourself and do care about status on here. I wouldn't even be offended if i was a nobody on this board, you would not only be offended, but upset. rofl rofl.
As proven by the fact you bump your own fanclub thread everytime it falls to the back Wink rofl

The gloves are of? Consequences? Is this you threatening me? What exactly are you going to do? Punch you're screen with your gloveless hands? Come on now, the hanna you pretend to be isn't violent or aggressive. OOOOPS that's right, more of your true colours shining through.

Hana love, you're a laughing stock, you said i had taken it to heart. You've taken it through the heart. Your so wound up about all this, you've actually taken your gloves off.  boogie boogie

s**t i best stop, like you said, this is the wrong girl and time to mess about. Roll Eyes please god save me  pray pray

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #159: Apr 18, 2011 01:59 PM

rofl rofl

hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #160: Apr 18, 2011 02:01 PM

OMG someone smiley spamming and in "Suggestions, Feedback and Forum Support" board.  Shocked
What happened to "quality posts"?  Roll Eyes

rofl rofl

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #161: Apr 18, 2011 02:03 PM

OMG someone smiley spamming and in "Suggestions, Feedback and Forum Support" board.  Shocked
What happened to "quality posts"?  Roll Eyes

Sorry, i was laughing too much to type anything else.
My sincere apologies  laugh

hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #162: Apr 18, 2011 02:05 PM

Its one more post added to your post count.  thumbs up
Be careful or people may start to attack you.  worried
Oh wait, its not chit chat so its ok.    smug

Sorry, i was laughing too much to type anything else.
My sincere apologies  laugh

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #163: Apr 18, 2011 02:08 PM

Its one more post added to your post count.  thumbs up
Be careful or people may start to attack you.  worried
Oh wait, its not chit chat so its ok.    smug

Your one to talk, you posted like 3 times saying that i was telling you to shup up, when i wasn't  der
Do you even have time to post in this thread?
I mean the rest of the forum arn't going to be able to count to a million with out you!

hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #164: Apr 18, 2011 02:09 PM

You too kept saying the same.  Wink
And don't worry about counting, someone else it taking care of it.  rofl

Your one to talk, you posted like 3 times saying that i was telling you to shup up, when i wasn't  der
Do you even have time to post in this thread?
I mean the rest of the forum arn't going to be able to count to a million with out you!

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.