eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 05, 2022 10:27 am

BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Print
Author Topic: BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS  (Read 39881 times)
testb4investor

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #30: Apr 01, 2011 07:52 pm

You seems to be a fair person. Thanks... All I want is to let people aware that I have nothing to hide. I was a victim of attacks. I'll never understand how companies that are supposed to protect you against that did not block it all... I pay big money to be protected, have several dedicated servers, was with almost 20K members even with site stopped. I offered to pay everybody and got a huge NO PLEASE from  the vast majority... It's really a messy situation...I hope to have all solved soon. I already said that I'll pay back right away everyone that bought referrals.. All I need is the payment proof... the receipt. It's really terrible to be an honest person developing an honest business and have all that happening...  OK ... Thanks  a lot for your help.

problem is u just hired wrong person to take care  site first..If u remember buxreal(good experience PTC coder) explain about site forum

Could you please help me out and go to other topics and say that I'm here? I don't want do nothing against forum rules... But I also don't want people thinking that I'm running away..
don't worry for it..every one visit u topic,if they inserting or has problem,wait until their reply,Then reply all explain in one post  Smiley

any help need,fell free to post here,I will help solved all problem  mrgreen
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2011 07:56 pm by testb4investor » Logged
toshr

The Guy!

View Profile
Reply #31: Apr 01, 2011 07:57 pm

Just relax on the bumps in the posts. You will get warned/banned if you continue. Just reply to a question when someone asks them. Smiley

Other than that, your e-mails always show up not complete...it is cut off.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Apr 01, 2011 08:05 pm

Thanks for all tips guys. I'll be here waiting.

Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #33: Apr 01, 2011 08:09 pm

Well you are using "BUX" in your name therefore it is apparent that you are using the bux model right ?  is this just a sugar coated version of a ponzi scheme model that has been running for years ?  Are you going to be renting BOTS as referrals ?  Are you going to be giving people high averages for 6 months then lowering the bots average Huh?  How do you plan on sustaining with such rates, I mean no offense but I believe that Bux4Real is pure HYIPE and I think the site will fail !

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Apr 01, 2011 08:28 pm

Please stop sending incomplete emails.  Seems like half only partial stop mid sentence.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Apr 01, 2011 08:33 pm

Well you are using "BUX" in your name therefore it is apparent that you are using the bux model right ?  is this just a sugar coated version of a ponzi scheme model that has been running for years ?  Are you going to be renting BOTS as referrals ?  Are you going to be giving people high averages for 6 months then lowering the bots average Huh?  How do you plan on sustaining with such rates, I mean no offense but I believe that Bux4Real is pure HYIPE and I think the site will fail !

Lets go step by step:

- I use the word Bux as it means bucks..money. This is the only reason and I see no problem with this.

- We will never use Bots as referrals and we have no need  to do things like that for a simple reason. We have a 6 million banners a day campaign ready to start as soon all that mess is solved. It means thousands of members a day. I'm adverting in several sites, including NeoBux, Onbux, Clixsense, Incrasebux and several others. We also have a CPA campaign ready to start as soon as all is in place. Our daily advertising budget is more above $70K. You have the right to believe or not. You will see by yourself when all in place....hopefully even before next Tuesday. So we don't need any bots at all and no, we will not use bots.

- As I'll not use bots... I'll not increase or decrease nothing.

- The best question and the one I'll have a great pleasure to answers.

1) I never said that we will pay 50 cents per click. This is impossible and whoever says that is a scammer.

2) I said that we will have PTSU offers paying UP to 50 cents daily. and I repeat. We have it. I have real contracts with real advertisers. Hundreds of them. I own PPC websites since 1998 and built a trusted and solid relationship with my advertisers, agencies and upstream providers. That's how I have so many real ads. Of course nobody is stupid to pay 50 cents for a click. Members will need to full fill the required actions in order to get paid. Otherwise nobody gets paid...neither me or the members. Instructions for each PTSU will be clearly posted above or/and inside each offer.

3) Our PTC ads will pay 1 cent or 2 cents... depending on your membership level. And we do have advertisers paying us for that.

4) An advice to all. Don't invest your money to advertise us. Don't invest your money to buy referrals. Use rental balance if you want, but don't use money from your pocket. Wait until you get paid some times to do that, so you will feel way more comfortable.

5) I totally understand all concerns in an industry full of scammers. I come from CPA and PPC... and I thought It was a jungle. I see now that BUX/ PTC  niche is even more aggressive. No problem. We came to stay, no matter what.

Thanks a lot for all your questions.

« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2011 08:55 pm by casetronyx » Logged

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Apr 01, 2011 08:37 pm

Please stop sending incomplete emails.  Seems like half only partial stop mid sentence.

If you are talking about emails from Bux4Real... its another bug from PTC Evolution. We will not use this script anymore.  So...you 'll never receive incomplete emails. Sorry about that.

bobmae34

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Apr 01, 2011 08:43 pm

i can't log in now?. (invalid login details)

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Apr 01, 2011 08:50 pm

i can't log in now?. (invalid login details)

Site is down at the moment. Only Forum available. Please read above posts. Thanks

Affiliate PTC

View Profile
Reply #39: Apr 01, 2011 08:59 pm

I never said that ...and of course $50 cents a click is a clear scam... please help me out and make me straight questions and I'll reply all... so for example. $50 cents is to PTSU offers..not clicks.... its clearly stated everywhere....  Please go ahead dude..your questions will help me clarify a lot of people... Thanks

Thanks for illustration. You should change this sentence in the banner. The banner says "Earn up to 50 cents per CLICK."

I sold Affiliate PTC to "excalibur" on May 22. If you have any inquiry, please contact him directly. I am not the admin anymore, and I almost quit all the online earnings activity.
casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Apr 01, 2011 09:04 pm

Thanks for illustration. You should change this sentence in the banner. The banner says "Earn up to 50 cents per CLICK."

Sorry...check all our banners again..It says clearly: Make Up To $50 Cents Per Action!  We never said Clicks.

neo777

View Profile
Reply #41: Apr 01, 2011 09:23 pm

Sorry...check all our banners again..It says clearly: Make Up To $50 Cents Per Action!  We never said Clicks.

Actually this is incorrect.  I don't know about your other banners, but the 468x60 one says: "Forget about getting 1 cent per click, earn up to 50 cents per click". So if that's not what you mean you should check all the banners and correct it...

ptcmarket

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: Apr 01, 2011 09:34 pm

one question, i think most of your CPA offers are country limited,

So, for those can't earn from offer members(include marketers), how much they will earn from ptc side? and i still don't understand what's the point upgrade account and rent referrals at B4R?

ptcmarket

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Apr 01, 2011 09:36 pm

another question, neobux reject your site ad, do you know what's the reason?

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Apr 01, 2011 09:39 pm

Actually this is incorrect.  I don't know about your other banners, but the 468x60 one says: "Forget about getting 1 cent per click, earn up to 50 cents per click". So if that's not what you mean you should check all the banners and correct it...

You are right.... I'll replace all banners... I think that this one is the only saying Clicks instead of Action.   That's what happen when you can't control everything around you. I'll replace all wrong ones and I apologize for that...  It all seems a never ending nightmare.... As soon as my team is up...awake..I'll provide the properly replacement. I can't do that  at all sites I'm advertising at the moment, as they have the banner uploaded to their servers, but I can fix it from the ones puling the banner from my server. It seems really a joke... But this is the most used and the only one saying Click instead of Action. Please check here: http://casetronyx.com/buxbanners/

Updated: The wrong banner was just changed. Thanks a lot for the warning: http://www.bux4real.com/images/banners/bux4real-468x60.gif
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2011 03:31 pm by casetronyx » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.