eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 12, 2022 01:02 AM

BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Print
Author Topic: BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS  (Read 39752 times)
casetronyx

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #75: Apr 02, 2011 02:21 PM

+1

I look forward to seeing the custom script. The whole project has been managed horribly so far.

I was literally hours away from launching a $$$$ adhitz/bidvertiser/adwords campaign for bux4real before it got hacked. Lucky escape for me. Had to create a new account yesterday.

Tony I've noticed that there are a lot of PTC veterans here, who know the game well and have seen it all before. You will get some difficult questions here which if you are legit you will be able to answer.

Hi Chris,

Believe me, I'm glad you didn't invest as well. Would be one more losing money due an incident that should be under my control, but somehow was not. Please allow me to suggest you something : Don't invest any money from your pocket until you receive payments, at least a couple ones. Take your time to know the site, the ads, the members and myself. Why put your money in risk? I'd never do that. There are so many scammers that it's hard to know if you can trust or not. Mainly after all problems I'm having. I totally understand.  About veterans, I'm not worried as I respect everyone, newbie or veteran. I came here just to clarify some points, not to argue with nobody. I'll go ahead taking care of my job and time will show who I am. Thanks.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #76: Apr 02, 2011 02:28 PM

I see registrations are working on your site again.

I also see neobux is now running an ad for your website.  So much for the conspiracy theories! Everything seems fine with them now?

Hi... "So much for the conspiracy theories!" was great... LOL

OK, as I said before, I was not allowed by Neobux to advertise banners. That's all. They have their reasons and I respect. And nope, it's not all fine. A lot of members are still not able to register as sometimes the site is slow. even hosted at a softlayer powerful cloud. My engineer and the techs are working on it.  Even with those problems we had almost 3K new registrations in 14 hours. All may be really fine when the customized script is in place. With an encrypted PTC Evolution it's very hard to work. It was my fault to think that I'd take a "shortcut" buying a ready made system. A lesson that I'll never forget.

UPDATE: Now I'm not allowed to advertise on Neo with paid clicks as well. They changed their minds and decided to deny an already approved campaign. I still think the same...their business...their decisions. To be honest... somehow it makes me happy...
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2011 06:14 PM by casetronyx » Logged

lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #77: Apr 02, 2011 11:56 PM

This site is all hype..

I see a promotional landing page saying i get 10 bucks in my rb for signing up.. I sign up and see nothing... I see a 50 cent per click statistic in their promoting.. I login and see 0 ads... This site is not innovation, simply put at its best it will be you setting up affiliate offers which isn't that great since a lot of affiliate offers are hard to credit and I am 100% sure u will not have any 50 cent ads.  You wont last 2 weeks paying 50 cent per click Tongue ....

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
ilaks543

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #78: Apr 03, 2011 12:16 AM

what about my 6DR which is gone

abuthahirmd

u cant earn without ur hardwork..

View Profile
Reply #79: Apr 03, 2011 12:45 AM

its impossible..how can u give $10 to 40k members...do u own a bank Wink Wink Wink  (jus for fun)
ptcmarket

View Profile WWW
Reply #80: Apr 03, 2011 12:57 AM

Now, i can't log into my account

Disappointed straightface
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2011 01:03 AM by ptcmarket » Logged

mahesh72

View Profile
Reply #81: Apr 03, 2011 04:47 AM

i also can't log in.

is it time to say bye bye?

ChrisMono

View Profile WWW
Reply #82: Apr 03, 2011 11:04 AM

its impossible..how can u give $10 to 40k members...do u own a bank Wink Wink Wink  (jus for fun)

They have $3.8million budget.

Even $1 sign up bonus is enough though.. especially as they are the most transparent around.

Can't hurt to wait and see what they come up with..

Rem06

Referrals: 1

Web Designer

View Profile
Reply #83: Apr 03, 2011 11:07 AM

They have $3.8million budget.

Where you got this info?
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #84: Apr 03, 2011 12:18 PM

Why haven't you wait your custom script finish before open Bux4real ?
decided at the last time?
The list of blocked countries for registration is too long and  lots of clickers come from this countries

Indonesia
Morocco
Vietnam
Sri Lanka
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Azerbaijan
Uganda
Bangladesh
Botswana
China
Iran
North Korea
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2011 12:22 PM by donatien » Logged
ChrisMono

View Profile WWW
Reply #85: Apr 03, 2011 01:05 PM

Where you got this info?

Part of my due diligence (interrogated Tony @ bux4real forums before they got hacked).. 

Don't worry I've been incredibly sceptical but he keeps giving good answers.

Could have done with a lot better planning though, there have been a lot of things that haven't been thought through and IMO potentially a lot of wasted $$$$$. But hell they couldn't afford my consultancy fees anyway  odd

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #86: Apr 03, 2011 01:07 PM

This site is all hype..

I see a promotional landing page saying i get 10 bucks in my rb for signing up.. I sign up and see nothing... I see a 50 cent per click statistic in their promoting.. I login and see 0 ads... This site is not innovation, simply put at its best it will be you setting up affiliate offers which isn't that great since a lot of affiliate offers are hard to credit and I am 100% sure u will not have any 50 cent ads.  You wont last 2 weeks paying 50 cent per click Tongue ....

Great...so let's make a review... I build a site, hire a team, invest a lot in ads, got a DDOS attack...so a Hacker's attack, tell everyone to not invest a cent until get paid at least a couple of times, put 12 years of high online reputation in risk... and I'm a scammer? Call me stupid or dummy if you want... but scammer? You must be kidding me... BTW, please do me a favor... don't signup...ever...  Thanks

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #87: Apr 03, 2011 01:09 PM

what about my 6DR which is gone

We have a very efficient support team solving problems like yours. Please open a ticket. Thanks.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #88: Apr 03, 2011 01:10 PM

Google my name please... It's better and faster than read from me. Thanks

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #89: Apr 03, 2011 01:12 PM

Now, i can't log into my account

Disappointed straightface

We were hacked. Please kindly open a new account as more than 5K members did since yesterday. Thanks a lot.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.