eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 11, 2022 11:08 PM

BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Print
Author Topic: BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS  (Read 39738 times)
phe0007

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Apr 02, 2011 02:40 AM

I suggestion to all:

DO NOT INVEST A SINGLE CENT ON US UNTIL YOU START RECEIVING....PLEASE DO THAT... INVEST ONLY FROM YOUR RENTAL IN CASE YOU WANT. DON'T PUT MONEY FROM YOUR POCKET ON US UNTIL YOU FEEL 100% SAFETY ABOUT OUR HONESTY. THANKS
wow wonderful. I think your site will be number one in ptc market. thumbs up
And thanks for advance for 10$ bonus.  thumbs up
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2011 02:43 AM by phe0007 » Logged

casetronyx

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Apr 02, 2011 03:50 AM

I sent a support ticket with my receipts/proofs of advertising expenses. I hope I can hold on to your words.

We received your ticket... all 100% legitimate. Our Support Director will contact you as without your PayPal email I can't send you the money.  Rest assured that as soon as you provide us the means to pay you we will send you the money. Thanks for your attention and confidence.

Just sent you the payment : Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 10T38271WY096111G) . Thanks.
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2011 04:39 AM by casetronyx » Logged

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Apr 02, 2011 03:54 AM

wow wonderful. I think your site will be number one in ptc market. thumbs up
And thanks for advance for 10$ bonus.  thumbs up

It seems that Honesty is an exception in this Bux or PTC industry. People seems amazed when someone has an honest behavior. Honesty is not a favor... is a duty. I'm doing no favor at all. I'm just telling you the true. Thanks.

joras

The gods too are fond of a joke.

View Profile
Reply #63: Apr 02, 2011 04:00 AM

You mentioned that you have already sealed deals with big advertisers in your portfolio. What is your advertisers source, what is the location of them , what services or goods they provide and what will the main geographical target of their campaigns through your site be? As about your registered company with what kind of services is involved?

Bitcoin Address: 16M2ACzEWVZjTwjahtCrR6HzuTEgAt6Zdw

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Apr 02, 2011 04:28 AM

You mentioned that you have already sealed deals with big advertisers in your portfolio. What is your advertisers source, what is the location of them , what services or goods they provide and what will the main geographical target of their campaigns through your site be? As about your registered company with what kind of services is involved?

Sorry...but are you trying to be my partner? Of course I can't disclose almost all answers to your questions. The ones I can disclose are those ones: I have an US based company and my advertisers are all US based, it doesn't mean that they target only US based customers. My company is http://casetronyx.com and if you want to know more about me please follow those links:
http://twitter.com/#!/RealTonyRocha    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/3/prweb8183611.htm    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/3/prweb8201857.htm  and  http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/3/prweb8262063.htm

Thanks for asking.
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2011 04:30 AM by casetronyx » Logged

silveraro

View Profile
Reply #65: Apr 02, 2011 04:46 AM

Wow Tony, I'm amazed! You are really a man of your word! I got reimbursed! Thanks for the quick action!  thumbs up

Your site will revolutionize the bux industry! You have my 100% support!

More power to Bux4Real!  thumbs up

joras

View Profile
Reply #66: Apr 02, 2011 05:08 AM

Sorry...but are you trying to be my partner? Of course I can't disclose almost all answers to your questions. The ones I can disclose are those ones: I have an US based company and my advertisers are all US based, it doesn't mean that they target only US based customers. My company is http://casetronyx.com and if you want to know more about me please follow those links:
http://twitter.com/#!/RealTonyRocha    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/3/prweb8183611.htm    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/3/prweb8201857.htm  and  http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/3/prweb8262063.htm

Thanks for asking.

No, I don't need to be your partner to ask such kind of questions. The point is that you promise so much because you rely on the advertisement deals as you tend to publish all the time here and there. If you're a twitter celebrity doesn't make you more serious and reliable than the others, the plan and the management of your project makes you. And since the first time of your site launch you seem a person having no clue on how to run all of this. As about your registered company I couldn't find any portfolio which includes any finished project of your company. No offense and sorry for the continuous questions but so many posers here and there.   

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #67: Apr 02, 2011 05:15 AM

Wow Tony, I'm amazed! You are really a man of your word! I got reimbursed! Thanks for the quick action!  thumbs up

Your site will revolutionize the bux industry! You have my 100% support!

More power to Bux4Real!  thumbs up

Thanks man... I only did the right stuff... not a favor at all. BTW...we are overloaded at the moment. more than 4K users online.... site very slow... working on a solution for that... Talk soon.... Bye

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Apr 02, 2011 05:32 AM

No, I don't need to be your partner to ask such kind of questions. The point is that you promise so much because you rely on the advertisement deals as you tend to publish all the time here and there. If you're a twitter celebrity doesn't make you more serious and reliable than the others, the plan and the management of your project makes you. And since the first time of your site launch you seem a person having no clue on how to run all of this. As about your registered company I couldn't find any portfolio which includes any finished project of your company. No offense and sorry for the continuous questions but so many posers here and there.   

OK...I'm sorry but I really have no time for that. Simple solution: Don't be a member of my site... sounds fair? No offense as well. Thanks.

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #69: Apr 02, 2011 06:17 AM

I thought you are famous twitter celebrity.  Why you come here  Shocked Shocked

You said several magazine has interview you already?  Are you working for government   clap clap

You need to get our SSN to be able to get paid your program.  boogie boogie boogie
joras

View Profile
Reply #70: Apr 02, 2011 06:30 AM

OK...I'm sorry but I really have no time for that. Simple solution: Don't be a member of my site... sounds fair? No offense as well. Thanks.

You opened this thread in order to answer all the question, right? You thought that all here will come to tell you're awesome and you're the man? If that's the point most likely I misunderstood your intention and I step aside.  Roll Eyes

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Apr 02, 2011 08:03 AM

You opened this thread in order to answer all the question, right? You thought that all here will come to tell you're awesome and you're the man? If that's the point most likely I misunderstood your intention and I step aside.  Roll Eyes

Related and feet on the ground questions. Not "disguised" offenses... You asked me about my advertisement sources, what they do, who they are... my company. OK...for the last time. No offense really. I do online business since 1998. Google my name and try to find a single issue about me. I'm not here to brag about myself. I don't need that. Despite of that I answered you. So you start talking about posers, celebrity status, etc. I'm not better than anyone here or outside here. I'm just a serious and honest business man... also straight to the point. If you think Bux4Real is a scam, it's your right... simply don't signup. Now I'm sorry but I really have a lot to do. Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to not go ahead with your "chat game".  Have a great weekend.

ChrisMono

View Profile WWW
Reply #72: Apr 02, 2011 08:41 AM

+1

I look forward to seeing the custom script. The whole project has been managed horribly so far.

I was literally hours away from launching a $$$$ adhitz/bidvertiser/adwords campaign for bux4real before it got hacked. Lucky escape for me. Had to create a new account yesterday.

Tony I've noticed that there are a lot of PTC veterans here, who know the game well and have seen it all before. You will get some difficult questions here which if you are legit you will be able to answer.

Allinone

View Profile
Reply #73: Apr 02, 2011 08:59 AM

It seems that Honesty is an exception in this Bux or PTC industry. People seems amazed when someone has an honest behavior. Honesty is not a favor... is a duty. I'm doing no favor at all. I'm just telling you the true. Thanks.

mrgreen

fun watching this thread  big grin

neo777

View Profile
Reply #74: Apr 02, 2011 09:33 AM

I see registrations are working on your site again.

I also see neobux is now running an ad for your website.  So much for the conspiracy theories! Everything seems fine with them now?

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.