eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 10:12 pm

BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Print
Author Topic: BUX4REAL OWNER HERE - AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS  (Read 39979 times)
casetronyx

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Apr 01, 2011 09:41 pm

one question, i think most of your CPA offers are country limited,

So, for those can't earn from offer members(include marketers), how much they will earn from ptc side? and i still don't understand what's the point upgrade account and rent referrals at B4R?

Sorry. I did not get your question properly. Can you please explain what you mean? Thanks.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Apr 01, 2011 09:44 pm

another question, neobux reject your site ad, do you know what's the reason?

I know the reason and I think would be not fair from me to disclose that here. As all scenario seems to be against me at the moment, better not mention that. They have all rights to accept or not advertisers. And they Didn't accept banners, not clicks. Thanks. BTW... I think they should never accept any other competitor, big or small, advertise there. Have you ever seen Honda advertising Toyota, for example? I think its the same case. Compared to Neo, Bux4Real is a drop in the ocean today. But things change...and they are right in their decision to not help a "potential" competitor to grow. I'd do the same.
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2011 09:48 pm by casetronyx » Logged

neo777

View Profile
Reply #47: Apr 01, 2011 09:55 pm

another question, neobux reject your site ad, do you know what's the reason?

Well, have you been to the site lately?  Right now it's completely messed up and it's not even possible to do any new registrations so why would you even advertise.  That's probably why they rejected it.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Well, have you been to the site lately?  Right now it's completely messed up and it's not even possible to do any new registrations so why would you even advertise.  That's probably why they rejected it.

I can't stop my advertisements with Adhitz, Onbux and a few others. In other words: I'm losing a lot of money. But I can't do nothing about that now. Please check this link. The 468 X 60 is the only banner saying $50 cents per Click... terrible mistake...  http://casetronyx.com/buxbanners/  About Neobux rejection, if that's what you mean, this is not the reason. They have their own reasons and I respect. Their business, their decisions.
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2011 10:02 pm by casetronyx » Logged

silveraro

View Profile
Reply #49: Apr 01, 2011 10:04 pm

all DRs and earnings after march 20 are gone. i have no way of contacting them to re-signup since they came from paid advertising in neobux and onbux.

how will you be able to compensate for that?

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #50: Apr 01, 2011 10:10 pm

all DRs and earnings after march 20 are gone. i have no way of contacting them to re-signup since they came from paid advertising in neobux and onbux.

how will you be able to compensate for that?

I'll fix it adding new referrals to members. As I strongly advertise the vast majority of members were not referred, so I can place them under other members. Also, as soon as all this nightmare is gone, I'll start my REAL advertisement campaign,  with 6 million banners a day only in US, among several other actions. So the lost referrals will be most likely replaced by US based ones, what means more money for you. That's the best I can do to fix the problem. Any new ideas are more then welcome. Thanks

neo777

View Profile
Reply #51: Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm

BTW... I think they should never accept any other competitor, big or small, advertise there. Have you ever seen Honda advertising Toyota, for example? I think its the same case. Compared to Neo, Bux4Real is a drop in the ocean today. But things change...and they are right in their decision to not help a "potential" competitor to grow. I'd do the same.

Well, think what you like but I don't think this is something you need to worry about.  You compared neobux to onbux and clixsense in another post.  Well, neobux advertises onbux and clixsense all the time, as well as hundreds of other websites like this on a daily basis.  Sites like this make up the majority of their ads.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Apr 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Well, think what you like but I don't think this is something you need to worry about.  You compared neobux to onbux and clixsense in another post.  Well, neobux advertises onbux and clixsense all the time, as well as hundreds of other websites like this on a daily basis.  Sites like this make up the majority of their ads.

I'm aware of that. As I said..their decision. I'll advertise Clixsense as the owner is my friend and we have big business deals. But this is an exception. New exceptions may come up with the time, of course.

ivan

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #53: Apr 01, 2011 10:55 pm

If you are talking about emails from Bux4Real... its another bug from PTC Evolution. We will not use this script anymore.  So...you 'll never receive incomplete emails. Sorry about that.

So, are you saying that you'll use some other script? Really, all of them have countless bugs and you'll just have more problems.
I suggest you hire a professional coder and either modify an remake an existing script, or why not, create one from scratch.
I know this is easy to say, and much harder to do, but if you want your site to go smoothly, without security issues, bugs, errors and all that crap, then really you have no other choice. I mean, NOBODY will invest not one single penny into a website which does NOT run properly, have bugs, downtime, attacks etc.
Security is the key. If your site is secure from the start, you won't have any problems later.

Now, regarding the current situation, you said you'll compensate your users with $5 then doubled it to $10 or whatever, I can't keep track of it. But, you forget about those who have put serious money into promoting your website to gain direct referrals! These cannot be recovered nor can they be compensated in any way, and you know that too.
So, in my opinion, you've lost a serious amount or promoters and trust from these people!

Just a small advice: get your team together, put them to work, build the website, TEST IT, then TEST it some more but PRIVATELY, or on just a few people, and when your 1000% sure that EVERYTHING is working PROPERLY, then launch the website. That's how it's done. Fixing things "on the fly" is just lame and will cause never-ending problems. So, take your time for as long as it takes.
casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Apr 01, 2011 11:30 pm

So, are you saying that you'll use some other script? Really, all of them have countless bugs and you'll just have more problems.
I suggest you hire a professional coder and either modify an remake an existing script, or why not, create one from scratch.
I know this is easy to say, and much harder to do, but if you want your site to go smoothly, without security issues, bugs, errors and all that crap, then really you have no other choice. I mean, NOBODY will invest not one single penny into a website which does NOT run properly, have bugs, downtime, attacks etc.
Security is the key. If your site is secure from the start, you won't have any problems later.

Now, regarding the current situation, you said you'll compensate your users with $5 then doubled it to $10 or whatever, I can't keep track of it. But, you forget about those who have put serious money into promoting your website to gain direct referrals! These cannot be recovered nor can they be compensated in any way, and you know that too.
So, in my opinion, you've lost a serious amount or promoters and trust from these people!

Just a small advice: get your team together, put them to work, build the website, TEST IT, then TEST it some more but PRIVATELY, or on just a few people, and when your 1000% sure that EVERYTHING is working PROPERLY, then launch the website. That's how it's done. Fixing things "on the fly" is just lame and will cause never-ending problems. So, take your time for as long as it takes.

Thanks for your post.

My team is back online so I'll need to reply for you and get back to work. I agree 100% with you and that's why I have an entire company working for me, and we will replace the current one by a custom made one. The script is done, tested in private as you suggested properly and will go live until April 5th. All your advices are 100% in accordance with all that I'm doing now. About compensations to the ones that invested, I'm receiving emails from my loyal members with the invoices they paid to promote and all will be refunded. This is not an empty promise, its a fact. If you are among the ones that invested money in promotions, please go to the forum, follow the steps, email us with the receipt and you will be promptly refunded by your investment. This is all I can do in a situation like that.

Thanks for your advices. Bux4Real is now open to registrations again and I need to get back to work with the tech team. As soon as possible I'll be here again to answer all questions. Thanks a lot.

sisra

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Apr 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Why Im losing 40 of my direct refferel ?  frusty frusty  frusty
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm by sisra » Logged

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Apr 02, 2011 12:08 am

Why Im losing 40 of my direct refferel ?  frusty frusty  frusty

You will not lose. Please enter our forum and message the Support Director. All will be restored. Registrations are back live and we had 420 new ones in 18 minutes. Thanks for all that trust on us. And thanks a lot to this amazing website that brings people together.  Congrats eMoneySpace.

silveraro

View Profile
Reply #57: Apr 02, 2011 12:16 am

Thanks for your post.

My team is back online so I'll need to reply for you and get back to work. I agree 100% with you and that's why I have an entire company working for me, and we will replace the current one by a custom made one. The script is done, tested in private as you suggested properly and will go live until April 5th. All your advices are 100% in accordance with all that I'm doing now. About compensations to the ones that invested, I'm receiving emails from my loyal members with the invoices they paid to promote and all will be refunded. This is not an empty promise, its a fact. If you are among the ones that invested money in promotions, please go to the forum, follow the steps, email us with the receipt and you will be promptly refunded by your investment. This is all I can do in a situation like that.

Thanks for your advices. Bux4Real is now open to registrations again and I need to get back to work with the tech team. As soon as possible I'll be here again to answer all questions. Thanks a lot.

I sent a support ticket with my receipts/proofs of advertising expenses. I hope I can hold on to your words.

casetronyx

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Apr 02, 2011 01:54 am

I sent a support ticket with my receipts/proofs of advertising expenses. I hope I can hold on to your words.

Thanks. Our Support Director is managing all cases like yours now. You may also reach him straight at bobrock@bux4real.com . Thanks a lot.

phe0007

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Apr 02, 2011 02:38 am

We were hacked... strongly hacked even having Buyershield protections, DDOs Protection and more... I'm waiting answers from those companies... You may even have all back til April's 5th or your clicks money sent you..as soon as the site is back online...
thanks admin.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.