eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 20, 2020 09:41 AM

EMS admin thinks this way
Print
Author Topic: EMS admin thinks this way  (Read 5368 times)
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Mar 31, 2011 01:35 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

One more pakistani making me learn Grammar , when the issue is about not banning the other guy .

I learned today , majority of pakistanis here are just sick kids ........................

I totally pity their thinking .....   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

@ zorrow

scammer may be a small word for u (i assume its bcos u scam people and feel no bad about it ).

Calling somebody a scammer is a strong offense ...

dont believe me .....................  go on road ... call somebody a scammer and see what happens ........  ?  big grin

The person you trying to make Ban is newbie and Owner do give chance to newbie. You are senior here and you still do not know how forum works. Leave issue of Pak India in table of government.

rushikm

Referrals: 21

View Profile
Reply #31: Mar 31, 2011 01:41 AM

The person you trying to make Ban is newbie and Owner do give chance to newbie.

LOL  rofl rofl rofl
He is not newbie  laugh
undeath2009

Referrals: 0

Learn to be Wiser

View Profile
Reply #32: Mar 31, 2011 02:54 AM

Let's we see ourself as one individual, as a human being, eliminate all about country differences. Countries in the world is to give color to the world/earth, to know each other. Like a painting, if it contains only one color it will be very boring, but if it contains different colors and combination between those colors, it will become excellent picture.

Yes we are angry if someone disrespect to ourself, country, religion, etc. But if we keep stay in cool when angry then we will become special character with it.

Fennec

Referrals: 10

View Profile
Reply #33: Mar 31, 2011 03:35 AM

Regretting posting that screenshot, everyone please cool off, don't let one little opinion affect you.

sajjad.axe I hope you read the thread again, and realize I did my job the way it should be done, it was nothing personal, also please try not to overgeneralize, every place in the world has all kinds of people from all walks of life, try not to base your opinion on all of them based on one of them.

Hopefully you'll understand that and be cool in the forum

@rest, sorry about all this.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.