eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 07, 2020 11:39 PM

New User Post Rankings
Print
Author Topic: New User Post Rankings  (Read 178391 times)
alcaro

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #60: Apr 14, 2011 03:37 AM

Btw ... in a working forum where I am member also (and ppl are warned and banned unbelivable fast!!!), the admin posted an advice to help members to understand what means quality posts and to avoid being banned: Before you post, think if what u write it's usefull for the other members.  thumbs up Believe me I understood the meaning of that verrrrry fast!  laugh (I got a warning in the first week - but after that, never happened again!)
hanablue0

Referrals: 3

The One And Only Egyptian Queen.

View Profile
Reply #61: Apr 14, 2011 03:39 AM

Btw ... in a working forum where I am member also (and ppl are warned and banned unbelivable fast!!!), the admin posted an advice to help members to understand what means quality posts and to avoid being banned: Before you post, think if what u write it's usefull for the other members.  thumbs up Believe me I understood the meaning of that verrrrry fast!  laugh (I got a warning in the first week - but after that, never happened again!)

What forum is that?  Smiley

Miss you my Ishan. Sad  RIP.  pray
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #62: Apr 14, 2011 02:46 PM

I pray to come the day when Chit-chat section and Praises&Applause will not count for ranking.   straightface

That day have come, congratz are not counting anymore to the total number of posts ems

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Apr 15, 2011 12:26 AM

That day have come, congratz are not counting anymore to the total number of posts ems
LOL yeah! You are right, just made 1 post in P&A and saw that!! But what about the previous posts??
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #64: Apr 15, 2011 01:18 AM

LOL yeah! You are right, just made 1 post in P&A and saw that!! But what about the previous posts??

Maybe the boogie man will came and take them away from you, if you guys dont behave properly  ems

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #65: Apr 15, 2011 07:38 AM

There is still no way to take them off the post count.  Smiley

alcaro

View Profile
Reply #66: Apr 22, 2011 12:58 AM

Great Admin..... Smiley

.. and great post! Valuable for all of us. Have you even bothered to read the thread? Maybe then you could come with someting more inteligent than what you have posted.
Indonesia

Referrals: 20

View Profile
Reply #67: Apr 22, 2011 01:50 AM

Did u notice that it was ambreenizhar's 1st post on  ems and u expect him to post a valuable/inteligent things  straightface

hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #68: Apr 22, 2011 02:19 AM

Did u notice that it was ambreenizhar's 1st post on  ems and u expect him to post a valuable/inteligent things  straightface

The 1st and last post so far.  Lips Sealed

mursalinontube

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #69: Apr 22, 2011 02:35 AM

Nice update ..

I would've been at least an ems senior by now if I've been active here last 9 months  Smiley

alcaro

View Profile
Reply #70: Apr 22, 2011 04:55 AM

Yes, I do expect that. Being newbie doesn't mean being dumb aswell.  Common sense doesn't increase by the time passing by. It exist or not.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2011 04:57 AM by alcaro » Logged
sureshkumar51

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #71: Apr 22, 2011 08:21 PM

hai friends http://www.foxyfund.com/index.php this investment site is fake site .i lost my 100$dollars when invest in this site .iam given only suggestion don't put  dollars in this site.
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #72: Apr 22, 2011 09:43 PM

hai friends http://www.foxyfund.com/index.php this investment site is fake site .i lost my 100$dollars when invest in this site .iam given only suggestion don't put  dollars in this site.

Thanks for the warning, but you shouldn't spam to warn us.  Smiley

Indonesia

Referrals: 20

View Profile
Reply #73: Apr 22, 2011 11:28 PM

Yes, I do expect that. Being newbie doesn't mean being dumb aswell.  Common sense doesn't increase by the time passing by. It exist or not.

I never called anyone with "newbie".... all i'm saying is most of members when creating their 1st post  is on Introduction section/Ref deal or mostly on Complaints ( Checked u're 1st  post made on ems Alcaro ... I've checked mine it was on RCB offers  big grin) and its totally fine.  But if there's a new members with his/her 1st post made and use full for us... then i would say "great"  thumbs up

Sound to me that u expecting too much with someone's 1st post made then  Lips Sealed   
I think we all agree that everything's in life is through process .. and that process need times.  Who knows after a week or a month ambreenizhar will post something use full for  ems 
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2011 11:43 PM by Indonesia » Logged
alcaro

View Profile
Reply #74: Apr 23, 2011 03:22 AM

Indonesia dear, maybe you have right. I'm expecting too much from everyone. My fault. But his post clearly show he didn't bother to read at least the thread.

Who knows after a week or a month ambreenizhar will post something use full for  ems 

let's hope for that.  Smiley
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.