eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 16, 2019 03:13 AM

New User Post Rankings
Print
Author Topic: New User Post Rankings  (Read 173220 times)
alcaro

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #45: Apr 14, 2011 02:38 AM

I don't want to sound mean, but in this way, the forum is going down anyway.  straightface
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Apr 14, 2011 02:40 AM

There is always spam but it will get much worse if there was no other way to get post count.  worried

I guess no. It won't get worse. If people want to increase posts, then they will probably do "valid" posts, not "invalid" (spam) knowing their posts will get deleted as soon as one of the admin is online.
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Apr 14, 2011 02:40 AM

I don't want to sound mean, but in this way, the forum is going down anyway.  straightface
Going down? In what sense??
hanablue0

Referrals: 3

The One And Only Egyptian Queen.

View Profile
Reply #48: Apr 14, 2011 02:40 AM

It was doing fine before and we had our chance why not give the same chance to others.  Smiley

Miss you my Ishan. Sad  RIP.  pray
alcaro

View Profile
Reply #49: Apr 14, 2011 02:58 AM

It was doing fine before and we had our chance why not give the same chance to others.  Smiley

Did you increased your post (in order to post on Ref exchange, Ref deal) by spaming? I think not.
Going down? In what sense??

When I came here, ppl still played on Chit-chat section. This is nothing new. But in the way this forum it's spammed with useless threads, duplicate threads, useless posts a.s.o. never happened at that time. Unfortunately, common sense doesn't work the way it should. That's why was invented the Ban Function. If some doesn't understand to behave (hoping they will use that rare common sense thingy), then they should be forced to do it. This is human nature and "reward and punishment" way it's the only way is still working.
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #50: Apr 14, 2011 03:02 AM

Did you increased your post (in order to post on Ref exchange, Ref deal) by spaming? I think not.

No I did not. I hardly posted there btw.  Smiley
But others who do will spam anywhere to get the post count they need. Sad

When I came here, ppl still played on Chit-chat section. This is nothing new. But in the way this forum it's spammed with useless threads, duplicate threads, useless posts a.s.o. never happened at that time. Unfortunately, common sense doesn't work the way it should. That's why was invented the Ban Function. If some doesn't understand to behave (hoping they will use that rare common sense thingy), then they should be forced to do it. This is human nature and "reward and punishment" way it's the only way is still working.

But people are used to play games in EMS. I think it helps make friends, don't you? Smiley

Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Apr 14, 2011 03:09 AM

Don't you think duplicate/useless threads are also created in other sections??
I bet there are more than 100 topics about onbux (and about the same issue). So, aren't they duplicate?
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #52: Apr 14, 2011 03:10 AM

Thats my point, spam is everywhere.  Sad

I bet there are more than 100 topics about onbux (and about the same issue). So, aren't they duplicate?

alcaro

View Profile
Reply #53: Apr 14, 2011 03:16 AM

But people are used to play games in EMS. I think it helps make friends, don't you? Smiley

Hanaaaaa .. I'm not saying ppl should stop playing!!!!! Yes, it's a great way to make friends and have fun!

But this Forum it's about earning money online, as the name itself says! EMONEYSPACE! This is not a game forum! That section should be an additional thing, not to prevail!

OK, I will say it directly. Why on MEM's time almost nobody spammed the way it happens now?
Yes, are duplicate! And before, all was closed and OP warned/banned.
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #54: Apr 14, 2011 03:17 AM

Hanaaaaa .. I'm not saying ppl should stop playing!!!!! Yes, it's a great way to make friends and have fun!

But this Forum it's about earning money online, as the name itself says! EMONEYSPACE! This is not a game forum! That section should be an additional thing, not to prevail!

OK, I will say it directly. Why on MEM's time almost nobody spammed the way it happens now?

Take it easy we are talking not fighting.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Apr 14, 2011 03:19 AM

I am sorry, but I was not so active (in fact not active at all) at MEM's time. When I became active over here I saw that thread about the bagdes being taken from her and the mods. So, I didn't get a chance to see how things worked then.
Jesus

Referrals: 81

View Profile
Reply #56: Apr 14, 2011 03:22 AM

Hi

Bye

hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #57: Apr 14, 2011 03:23 AM

Hi

Bye

Nice one dear Jesus.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

alcaro

View Profile
Reply #58: Apr 14, 2011 03:24 AM

Take it easy we are talking not fighting.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kiss    I'm not fighting at all. I just point some things and sustaining my point of view.
hanablue0

View Profile
Reply #59: Apr 14, 2011 03:29 AM

Kiss    I'm not fighting at all. I just point some things and sustaining my point of view.

Same here.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.