eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 28, 2021 12:36 AM

◄◄PtcX - Cheapest Advertising - $0.10 Minimum Payout - Online Since Feb 2011! ►►
Print
Author Topic: ◄◄PtcX - Cheapest Advertising - $0.10 Minimum Payout - Online Since Feb 2011! ►►  (Read 57801 times)
HARRY256

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #300: Sep 27, 2013 06:29 AM

This Account Has Been Suspended

Raja

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #301: Sep 28, 2013 04:49 PM

This Account Has Been Suspended

My current hosting service (with ironchow) is getting on my nerves. He is NOT replying me at all, he never does (for the last 2 months). Worst support. I don't want his host at all, all I am asking from him is that he activates my cPanel for a few seconds so that I can transfer my host, I already purchased host at other hosting service, just need a transfer and for that I need ironchow's very little support, if he can give offer me some.

If someone wants proof, I can give, he only replies when the payment (dues) processing time comes. Otherwise he chooses to stick as an "on-line" statue for me (never replies me even when he is on-line), never thought I will give him such a pathetic review after 2 years of hosting, but the last 2 months went literally on my nerves all the time.

What can I say now? Site should be up within few hours, if he does not reply me, all I will have to do is to have my 4 days old backup uploaded to the new hosting. straightface

Sorry for all this, guys! I will offer you guys something for free once the site comes back, due to all of your patience!

ironchow

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #302: Sep 29, 2013 07:34 AM

TI have replied your queriea yesterday, as I have told you im at work, I work in a call center. We cant access or browse unrelated website or its my head. Now you have mentioned you will moved a few days ago. I thought you have moved.  As of now your my only customer on my host and im paying the whole reseller just for you.  If you fell ignored im sorry. But I always try to answer you if im able

Raja

View Profile
Reply #303: Sep 29, 2013 07:39 AM

TI have replied your queriea yesterday, as I have told you im at work, I work in a call center. We cant access or browse unrelated website or its my head. Now you have mentioned you will moved a few days ago. I thought you have moved.  As of now your my only customer on my host and im paying the whole reseller just for you.  If you fell ignored im sorry. But I always try to answer you if im able

Well thanks a bunch for atleast replying me, I have sent you a PM regarding the problem, let's see if you can solve it. Wink

ironchow

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #304: Sep 29, 2013 01:21 PM

Well thanks a bunch for atleast replying me, I have sent you a PM regarding the problem, let's see if you can solve it. Wink
[/quote
Your new host will move the site, its no longer my problem

Raja

View Profile
Reply #305: Sep 29, 2013 01:44 PM

It WAS your problem, you had completely disabled my website, it included all the stuff like cPanel etc. Due to which, I had to take my own backup which was on my system.

All fixed now with 5 days old backup. If ironchow would had helped me a little, I would have got the site transferred without any loss of data.
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2014 03:16 AM by iamforyouraja » Logged

Raja

View Profile
Reply #306: Nov 17, 2013 05:08 AM

The changes which are made today are simply awesome. The estimations of earnings after this update will surely get double/triple or maybe even more! Smiley

- Forums Added: PtcX Forums is back in action and bringing a lot of fun, actually it's fun with earnings! Wink

- VideoWall Added: VideoWall has been successfully fixed and added to PtcX again.

- PTCWall Added: Get access to lot's of extra PTC ads with PTCWall! The PTCWall is listed at the bottom of View Ads page.

- Rewards Zone Added: Now earn money and credits while surfing the Traffic Exchange!

- Bonuses On Everything: Get paid on reaching clicks levels, get paid on posting payment proofs in forums! More details can be found in the "Contests & Bonuses" section of PtcX Forums.

- Lifetime discount on purchasing via PerfectMoney: Yup! Save 10% whenever you buy through PerfectMoney! This discount will continue for sure. Once we get enough funds in PerfectMoney, we will add is as our withdrawal option as well.

- Welcome New SDR-3.1: We have just upgraded our script from SDR-2 to SDR-3.1 (latest version), meaning you will get more features and we will get more secure!

- New Memberships: Coming this November!

At last, that's even not it! A lot more to come, just keep an eye on Notifications and the Forums. Wink

Regards,

PtcX Admin (Raja)
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013 02:44 AM by iamforyouraja » Logged

Raja

View Profile
Reply #307: Nov 18, 2013 02:44 AM

Banner updated, check my signature. More than 50 frames used by me. Tongue

Raja

View Profile
Reply #308: Nov 21, 2013 07:20 AM

Next one to post here will get a free Starter Membership! thumbs up

There is one requirement, they must click atleast 15 days out of 30 after they get it. I'm very much looking for active clickers now, ready to give them membership and anything they need. Soon PtcX.info will have 2 extra ads of $0.005 as well for every kind of membership! thumbs up

Raja

View Profile
Reply #309: Feb 01, 2014 12:01 PM

February update: http://forums.ptcx.info/forums/index.php/topic,15643.0.html

Raja

View Profile
Reply #310: Jul 04, 2014 02:26 PM

This page needs an... UP! Wink

Raja

View Profile
Reply #311: Jul 06, 2014 09:00 AM

PtcX offers the "BEST" rate for earning walls. If any website is offering more rate than PtcX, PROVE IT!

Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #312: Jul 06, 2014 09:20 AM

PtcX offers the "BEST" rate for earning walls. If any website is offering more rate than PtcX, PROVE IT!

For me its Always showing "Proxy Login Attempt detected" When I am not on a Proxy. mrgreen
Markice

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #313: Jul 06, 2014 11:08 AM

[reflink spam removed]
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2014 11:21 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
Raja

View Profile
Reply #314: Jul 06, 2014 03:02 PM

For me its Always showing "Proxy Login Attempt detected" When I am not on a Proxy. mrgreen

The problem seems to be between your current IP and joined IP. I have cleared your all IP logs off so it would be worth it to try it now. Wink

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.