eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 28, 2022 06:43 PM

|| Need Help for a Banner Rotator ||
Print
Author Topic: || Need Help for a Banner Rotator ||  (Read 1137 times)
pradctgign

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Feb 21, 2011 04:08 AM

Hello mates...i want a banner rotator with admin panel from where i can manage banners like adding them or deleting them....
I want to add that banner rotator script in my smf forum.....so is there any good banner rotator script so that i can add banner rotator in my SMF...
I don't want to use some plugin or addon for smf as i already tried that.....
1. PHP codes is not working for me, i am only able to add HTML codes, that's wasn't the main reason for not using it.
2. I am not able to show the ads where i want.....now this is the main reason i don't want to use it.....

I manage to keep the ad where i want...now all i need is a good banner rotator script....
You comments and suggestion would be appreciated....

Thanks

Now get a change to create your blog...on Wordpress platform with the great SEO optimized theme Thesis  thumbs up
contact me for more Info
pradctgign

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Feb 22, 2011 12:15 AM

admin can lock this topic i was able to fix it by myself....thanks for not answering Tongue

Now get a change to create your blog...on Wordpress platform with the great SEO optimized theme Thesis  thumbs up
contact me for more Info
ptcmarket

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 22, 2011 03:20 AM

i have a html rotate script

pradctgign

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Feb 22, 2011 04:00 AM

i have a html rotate script
No thanks mate...i already got one php banner rototar with admin panel plus i can manage the banners for how long i want to display them....
Thanks again...
pradctgign

contact me for more Info
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.