eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 25, 2022 01:41 am

Ayuwage - Ayuwage.com
Print
Author Topic: Ayuwage - Ayuwage.com  (Read 2385 times)
billy bibps

Referrals: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2010 10:56 am

Hi friend. I would like to tell about a site name ayuwage.com. It is not exactly a PTC but very similar. You have to register yourself and in the earnings area you will see ads, they apperar from time to time so you have to check in often. You click the ad wait for it to load and close that's all.

You get points though and not real cash. But you can convert your points to rewards which includes cashing out as well. I've added an attachment of the rewards, please do view the attachment. Apart from that you have referral earnings which will boost your earnings to very good extent.

You can earn minmum 1000 points a day if you are clicking most of the ads that come. They hve a toolbar which I recommend to install. It will notify you of ads.

Here are the points for ads,

Standard ads - 10points
Focused site - 40points
Sign-up site - 150points
Survey sites - 200points(i'm not sure... i'll confirm it )

The ads that you click will ask you to click some ads on their site. Please do click some ads on the site you visit as well. clicking on one ad of their page will do. Don't go clicking on ads of every page you visit that will be a total waste of your time. This you should do because only then advertisers to the site will remain as they earn something for themselves as well. And when they see some good results they will advertise more and more earnings for us

Join Here,
http://www.ayuwage.com

Regards,
Billy Bibps

PS : if you would like to be my downline please PM me and I will send you my referral link Smiley

* ayuwage~rewards.jpg (87.25 KB, 582x550 - viewed 210 times.)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010 11:14 am by billy bibps » Logged

Guys, i'm really sorry for my absence, i have only this few minutes on my computer to spend now...
I will take some time to come back... please bear with me, all my offers are suspended for now.
I will make the payments for orzbux and octobuxs asap... Please give me some time friends, i will not come online for some time due to personal reasons
worthy

Referrals: 8

Worthy Designs

View Profile
Reply #1: May 22, 2010 10:58 am

No ref links here!!!

billy bibps

View Profile
Reply #2: May 22, 2010 11:17 am

Sorry for the referral link friend. I didn't read through the rules. This is my first post here in this threat Smiley

I will take care from my next post  big grin

Guys, i'm really sorry for my absence, i have only this few minutes on my computer to spend now...
I will take some time to come back... please bear with me, all my offers are suspended for now.
I will make the payments for orzbux and octobuxs asap... Please give me some time friends, i will not come online for some time due to personal reasons
ptcpeople

View Profile
Reply #3: May 24, 2010 07:56 am

AyuWage pays its members as promised, check AyuWage's forum to see many members and payments proofs:
http://members.ayuwage.com/community.htm
billy bibps

View Profile
Reply #4: May 24, 2010 10:12 pm

yes, ayuwage is really good place to make some quick cash. I earn loads of points a day though it varies as i'm not always sitting at my laptop ;p

kumarpslv

View Profile
Reply #5: May 25, 2010 12:33 am

Members should take care to click the ads......If  we get the links for 40 credits, we are supposed to click on the available ads in the advertising sites.( no need to click the ads if the links are worth 10 credits...stating in the site for 10 seconds is enough)..Else warnings will be raised and if  we have more than 3 warnings at a time, our account will be suspended....Fortunately, the for every 24 -48 hours one warning will be removed automatically....Also cheat links will be placed randomly in the site...Take care of that and don't  click on them....(" IF YOU ARE HUMAN| DON'T CLICK | BOT DETECTION")

Better site for those who are online for more hours....I have earned around 50 cents in a day.....Better install their toolbar to get the notifications about the availability of ads...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010 01:12 am by kumarpslv » Logged

badtuga

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #6: Jun 19, 2010 01:23 pm

AyuWage lowered the cashout to  only 1$

Hello,

Were you ever frustrated at reaching AyuWage\'s minimum cashout? We have decided to lowered our minimum cashout because we believe that users should be able to reach their cashout!

AyuWage has decided to change it\'s cashout to only $1.00. Cashout today and get paid by AyuWage!

Regards,
AyuWage Services

velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #7: Feb 15, 2011 04:42 pm

(couldn't find a newer topic oddly) The new pop-up thing is really driving me crazy.

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
lynks

Referrals: 25

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

(couldn't find a newer topic oddly) The new pop-up thing is really driving me crazy.

I agree with you, but at least they pay.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.