eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 01, 2022 07:36 PM

Snoork Hosting Update Regarding Downtime In Cashons & Cashertise
Print
Author Topic: Snoork Hosting Update Regarding Downtime In Cashons & Cashertise  (Read 1111 times)
ayman20068

Referrals: 2

AuroraCoderz The Ultimate PTC/GPT Scripts

View Profile WWW
Jun 06, 2011 02:18 AM

Email From My Hosting :

At approximately 4:15 PM EST on 6/3/2011, Snoork Hosting Engineers were alerted to an issue on shared1.hosting.snoork.com server affecting website functionality problems, which required emergency data migration to a new server. On 6/4/2011 customers have been successfully migrated to the new server and all services were back online for approximately 24 hours. At 12:10 AM EST on 6/6/2011, Snoork Hosting Engineers were alerted to another issue on the server which is currently affecting hundreds of websites

Snoork Hosting Engineers are well aware of the current issue affecting many services, but unfortunately are unable to completely resolve the problem until June 13th - June 17th due to network issue affecting the server with our data center provider, SoftLayer. Snoork Hosting Engineers will continue to control the server and make sure all website are up and running, but service unavailability may become unavailable for few hours each day until the problem is completely resolved by June 13th - June 17th, which will require data migration to new servers at our own state of the art data center facility.

Once your service is transferred to our data center facility with fully owned hardware and infrastructure, all problems will be resolved and no such problems should occur any longer

i'm currently checking what to be done and also checking for new hosting to move to if problems remained . please accept my apology for any problems that would happen due to this downtime and i'll fix things as soon as possible
« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2011 02:33 AM by ayman20068 » Logged

yiang75

Referrals: 4

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jun 06, 2011 06:22 AM

yeah, was about to do my daily clicks and only get he 500 error

not to worry a lot of sites are affected so members will understand Smiley

hope snoork fix it asap...

no idea

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.