eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 15, 2022 12:48 am

New Ownership for PTCPay.com
Print
Author Topic: New Ownership for PTCPay.com  (Read 11328 times)
clickinator

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jan 09, 2011 11:08 am

I have a licence script gen 4 for 7 months now but I have never used it because of huge bugs and bad security but knowing that someone has bought out PTCPAY I know that there may be hope to use this script in the future.

So do we still keep are licence and can still download updates from account area with same account details ?

-ptcpay

Referrals: 1

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jan 11, 2011 01:10 pm

I have a licence script gen 4 for 7 months now but I have never used it because of huge bugs and bad security but knowing that someone has bought out PTCPAY I know that there may be hope to use this script in the future.

So do we still keep are licence and can still download updates from account area with same account details ?

Absolutely!  We have heard about issues in the past and have been hard at work.  We recently released a bunch of updates ... the latest patches have been placed in the client download area.

HIGHLY RESPECTED and AFFORDABLE - PAY TO CLICK SCRIPTS!
Borlack

View Profile
Reply #17: Jan 16, 2011 05:40 am

PTCPay (Hamza) has told us in a thread  Wink . He is not Fake  Smiley .
Hamza is know for being a liar as well. You can't trust anything he says. He always goes back on his word.

Wow - well, we cannot change the past, but we can improve the future!:)  We currently have two new coders reviewing the script ... fixing old bugs and planning for future enhancements.  We have received renewed interest in the site and appreciate the support.
you have two new coders working on it?
represent a larger tech company specializing in web-based application development.
if it's larger why did you need to hire two more people to help? sounds like something Hamza would say.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2011 05:45 am by Borlack » Logged
-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jan 16, 2011 08:18 pm

Thanks Borlack - you have some good questions and concerns.

Hamza is know for being a liar as well. You can't trust anything he says. He always goes back on his word.
Hamza is no longer associated with PTCPay.com and we are turning the corner.  You will find the new and improved PTCPay.com is focused on customer service and producing a quality product.  We understand if our clients are successful, we are successful.

you have two new coders working on it?
Yes, two new coders.  We are serious about taking PTCPay to the next level and becoming leaders in the industry.  We also have previous PTCPay coders wanting to assist which is great for everybody involved.  With additional coders on-board, we are patching and distributing known bugs in an expeditious manner.  In addition, we will soon focus on enhancements for future releases ... enhancements that will vastly improve the PTC industry.

if it's larger why did you need to hire two more people to help? sounds like something Hamza would say.
Our plate is full with other projects and we feel PTCPay is deserving of dedicated coders - people who understand the PTC world.

We have been amazed at the people coming back to PTCPay under new ownership and direction and would like to extend a personal thanks to all!
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2011 08:20 pm by -ptcpay » Logged

darrenan

Referrals: 378

Janitor @ CashAdda.com!

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jan 17, 2011 02:01 am

Thanks Borlack - you have some good questions and concerns.
Hamza is no longer associated with PTCPay.com and we are turning the corner.  You will find the new and improved PTCPay.com is focused on customer service and producing a quality product.  We understand if our clients are successful, we are successful.
Yes, two new coders.  We are serious about taking PTCPay to the next level and becoming leaders in the industry.  We also have previous PTCPay coders wanting to assist which is great for everybody involved.  With additional coders on-board, we are patching and distributing known bugs in an expeditious manner.  In addition, we will soon focus on enhancements for future releases ... enhancements that will vastly improve the PTC industry.
Our plate is full with other projects and we feel PTCPay is deserving of dedicated coders - people who understand the PTC world.

We have been amazed at the people coming back to PTCPay under new ownership and direction and would like to extend a personal thanks to all!

Couple of things for your signature:
1. Gen4 script is not respected at all. Infact its trashed everywhere.
2. Its Paid To Click and not Pay To Click unless you are turning Gen4 into HYIP model.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gergo

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jan 17, 2011 03:32 am

-ptcpay I also sent you a PM several days, or even a week ago, that is the costumer service what you are talking about?  Shocked

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #21: Jan 17, 2011 08:10 am

-ptcpay I also sent you a PM several days, or even a week ago, that is the costumer service what you are talking about?  Shocked

Im sorry to say but have you sent him a PM here?
I believe when he refer to customer support he is referring (priority at least) at the customer support in his Site/Forum

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
crazys

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #22: Jan 17, 2011 08:23 am

hello dear

do you also offer any profesional COders?

[image not work]
-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jan 17, 2011 08:31 am

Couple of things for your signature:
1. Gen4 script is not respected at all. Infact its trashed everywhere.
2. Its Paid To Click and not Pay To Click unless you are turning Gen4 into HYIP model.

Regarding GeN4 ... we have a huge number of satisfied clients and unfortunately some not-so-satisfied.  Since customer service is out number one priority, we can only hope to gain renewed interest by righting the wrong.  We hope to win-over the not-so-satisfied and understand this will take time and effort on our part.

Regarding Paid to Click vs Pay To Click ... you are correct:).  The reason for using Pay To Click vs Paid To Click is purely for SEO reasons:).

-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jan 17, 2011 08:53 am

Sorry GPTEngine ... I just sent a follow-up PM.  Unfortunately, we do not frequent ems as often as we should perhaps Smiley.  As mentioned, it's not that I did not see your PM, it's that I did not have an immediate answer.  We are in the middle of taking a closer look at various affiliate programs to benefit PTCPay on a larger scale (good timing on your PM BTW Smiley).  We consistently monitor our support forum and support resource box.  If you have support questions, suggestions, etc., it is best to post on our forum.

-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Jan 17, 2011 09:05 am

hello dear

do you also offer any profesional COders?

thumbs up

Yes, depending on the situation/request.  If you are interested, please visit the forum or contact support.

Thanks!

crazys

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #26: Jan 18, 2011 05:44 am

thumbs up

Yes, depending on the situation/request.  If you are interested, please visit the forum or contact support.

Thanks!

sory you offer only for gen4 developers or general?

[image not work]
-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jan 18, 2011 06:32 am

sory you offer only for gen4 developers or general?

Development needs are assessed on a case-by-case basis depending on the requirements (PM for more information).  Thanks! Smiley

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Jul 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Wish bought the ultimate instead of ptc evo site.  Sometime this year plan to fix that problem and buy ultimate.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.