eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 04, 2020 05:00 PM

Why My topic closed.
Print
Author Topic: Why My topic closed.  (Read 7152 times)
~Money~

Referrals: 22

Live,Love,Internet & Crypto

View Profile
Reply #60: Jan 10, 2011 03:04 PM

Yes i know the difference  mrgreen But still all this noise because of a topic that maybe is so close to other one already existent is unnecessary   straightface

but the bottom line is topic is not dup then how can u lock the topic if its not  braking any  ems rule  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ( just check GB u will get couple of dup thread as well some thread with ref link in GB  Lips Sealed  ) and dont u think locking only nitin  topic is unfair with nitin   Undecided

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #61: Jan 10, 2011 07:13 PM

but the bottom line is topic is not dup then how can u lock the topic if its not  braking any  ems rule  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ( just check GB u will get couple of dup thread as well some thread with ref link in GB  Lips Sealed  ) and dont u think locking only nitin  topic is unfair with nitin   Undecided

Yes you are correct that are many double topics, but I think he got his topic reported while all the others were not reported.  no idea

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
~Money~

Referrals: 22

Live,Love,Internet & Crypto

View Profile
Reply #62: Jan 11, 2011 04:02 AM

Yes you are correct that are many double topics, but I think he got his topic reported while all the others were not reported.  no idea

but he should read the topic before hitting locked button  mrgreen mrgreen

ranjiths

Referrals: 0

The greatest achievement lies in being happy

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Jan 16, 2011 01:28 AM

@nitinkumar
how is that whatever the topic it.
your fight with northowl shows up.
Just asking, not fighting
I remember myself fighting in this way for no reasons but with words face to face with my friends
so nice to think of it

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.