eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 29, 2022 05:47 pm

PTC HOSTING
Print
Author Topic: PTC HOSTING  (Read 10604 times)
SnoorkAdvertiser

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Jan 02, 2011 05:10 pm

Ya i like your service
But its too costly for small owners
And also make some plans which has good bandwidth and less disk space
Thats what a ptc owner wants

Snoork Hosting does not compete with competitors due to the network quality and speed you are being offered. You have 100% network uptime and 24/7 technicians available to assist you at any time.

We can accumulate you with as much bandwidth as you need. But if you are looking for large quantities of bandwidth, a dedicated server would be the best choice, since they are equipped with 3,000 GB of bandwidth and it would be more affordable than shared hosting when needing large amounts of bandwidth.

Snoork Hosting - Enterprise PTC Web Hosting | DDoS Protected
99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
Check Out Our PTC Web Hosting Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Jan 02, 2011 05:18 pm

Iweb offers servers for $100 with 10,000 GB bandwidth.  need server experience.  I run servers since 2004.  Still learning though.

fazilali786

Untill Success

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Jan 07, 2011 12:47 pm

REVIEW + & - OF MAKEWEBHOST
3cent

View Profile
Reply #33: Jan 09, 2011 04:54 pm

"Many web hosting companies offer "unlimited" as a plan feature. It is impossible for any provider to actually provide an unlimited amount of bandwidth or disk space. It's just not possible."

a) dont scramble between two different terms bandwidth and diskspace . these are used in the same area- hosting websites but are two different things
b) your putting both in same basket and deal with it, makes you in error at next sentence because indeed , unlimited disk space is indeed not possible, to the extent you will host somthing like 10 to the power of 12 TB , which is not possible to be available as disk space at this time
c) lets talk now of the other egg you 've got in your basket : bandwidth

that's how many information can be transferred between the server ( hosting ) and the internet users who access the website , in total over a specified amount of time ( monthly as hosting company wants paychecks for theirs monthly invaluable service)

THAT CAN BE UNLIMITED SIR

lets say we settle for 4 ( end of week) times in every month and at this points in time we scheduled a say "redundancy check in the data" when we programm the server to store only last day of transfers and erase all other data which.. became available again , every week after week, so you see ... unlimited bandwith is perfectly possible.

The problem may be that you sir , as a hosting provider limit your earnings the moment you offer UNLIMITED bandwidth because that would mean only one payment for INFINITE and not many payment for 60gb or whatever you want to charge on.

SORRY FOR THE MESS, AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR BUSINESS , BUT PLEASE DONT DISSINFORM POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS WHO ASK ADVICE ON A GREAT GPT FORUM LIKE THIS ONE

TRUST is like a sheet of paper; once it's crumpled it can't be perfect ..... again
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Jan 09, 2011 05:03 pm

The statement has been in reference from http://www.findmyhosting.com/the-truth-about-unlimited-bandwidth/

Its impossible to offer unlimited bandwidth, there is always a network capacity.

You can have unmetered, but you cannot have unlimited, since there is a network capacity. There is a big difference between unlimited and unmetered  thumbs up

a) dont scramble between two different terms bandwidth and diskspace . these are used in the same area- hosting websites but are two different things
b) your putting both in same basket and deal with it, makes you in error at next sentence because indeed , unlimited disk space is indeed not possible, to the extent you will host somthing like 10 to the power of 12 TB , which is not possible to be available as disk space at this time
c) lets talk now of the other egg you 've got in your basket : bandwidth

that's how many information can be transferred between the server ( hosting ) and the internet users who access the website , in total over a specified amount of time ( monthly as hosting company wants paychecks for theirs monthly invaluable service)

THAT CAN BE UNLIMITED SIR

lets say we settle for 4 ( end of week) times in every month and at this points in time we scheduled a say "redundancy check in the data" when we programm the server to store only last day of transfers and erase all other data which.. became available again , every week after week, so you see ... unlimited bandwith is perfectly possible.

The problem may be that you sir , as a hosting provider limit your earnings the moment you offer UNLIMITED bandwidth because that would mean only one payment for INFINITE and not many payment for 60gb or whatever you want to charge on.

SORRY FOR THE MESS, AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR BUSINESS , BUT PLEASE DONT DISSINFORM POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS WHO ASK ADVICE ON A GREAT GPT FORUM LIKE THIS ONE

« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2011 05:06 pm by SnoorkAdvertiser » Logged

mpsv

View Profile
Reply #35: Jan 09, 2011 05:36 pm

The statement has been in reference from http://www.findmyhosting.com/the-truth-about-unlimited-bandwidth/

Its impossible to offer unlimited bandwidth, there is always a network capacity.

You can have unmetered, but you cannot have unlimited, since there is a network capacity. There is a big difference between unlimited and unmetered  thumbs up

+1
Assuming you have 1 Gpbs connection to your server with full capacity(theoretical & empirical)  ,then we are talking about 128 MB transferred per sec ,if you do your calculations then it would be 316.41 TB per month which in my terms mean limited. big grin

but in fact the available connection to any server %99 of the times cannot exceed 100 mbit connection and that means Theoretically it can send up to 30.XX TB max each month and if we talk about 10mbit then it would be 3.XX TB each month ,so unlimited thingy is a myth Wink.

Note that:
I didn't take latency into consideration(so distance factor not included).
Response time from Harddisk ,CPU ,and other hardware parts.
Something i forgot. XD

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Jan 09, 2011 06:05 pm

Most I seen server come with is 10 TB of bandwidth and the cheapest server I seen with that much is $100/month

I bet if your site uses over 100 GB bandwidth in a month your site be terminated at the $5 a month unlimited sites.

If you truly thank they can offer unlimited you need to go see a neurologist.

Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #37: Jan 09, 2011 06:30 pm

I would stay away from those cheap hosting with "unlimited" resources... I still prefer big companies like theplanet and liquidweb, they are expensive but worth.
fazilali786

Untill Success

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Jan 13, 2011 11:47 am

any review about paradoxhost
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Jan 13, 2011 12:11 pm

any review about paradoxhost

I agree with LuckyStarsSites. Why not ask what are good hosting companies, instead of asking for review for each hosting company you find.

It will be easier for you and you won't have to spend so much time looking for a hosting provider.
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011 12:13 pm by SnoorkAdvertiser » Logged

valkerion

Cause I am the game and I want to play

View Profile
Reply #40: Jan 13, 2011 12:25 pm

I agree with LuckyStarsSites. Why not ask what are good hosting companies, instead of asking for review for each hosting company you find.

It will be easier for you and you won't have to spend so much time looking for a hosting provider.

+1 but I think our friend here seems to seek something, let's say, very economical

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Jan 13, 2011 01:30 pm

If they need something economical than they have no business owning a ptc.

fazilali786

Untill Success

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: Jan 14, 2011 06:19 am

well ! i mean an optimum for beginners like me.. all newbies will be confused about many hostings, as i had... so, i think this thread would be helpful for them
jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Jan 14, 2011 10:09 am

Check out http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,115863.0.html

Cheap ptc hosting 5 years ago was 15 GB bandwidth for $10 a month now can get more for $1-3 a month.  Its outrageous.  8 years ago 10 GB bandwidth ptc plan was $25 a month.  Going from one extream to another.  Used to could make living selling hosting now be lucky to cover cost.

valkerion

Cause I am the game and I want to play

View Profile
Reply #44: Jan 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Check out http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,115863.0.html

Cheap ptc hosting 5 years ago was 15 GB bandwidth for $10 a month now can get more for $1-3 a month.  Its outrageous.  8 years ago 10 GB bandwidth ptc plan was $25 a month.  Going from one extream to another.  Used to could make living selling hosting now be lucky to cover cost.

That's also my concern. How did resellers manage to cover their monthly reseller costs with such low prices??

I am not complaining, I am happy that I see such prices, but I am curious!

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.