eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 22, 2019 01:04 PM

Is Paypal against PTC sites?
Print
Author Topic: Is Paypal against PTC sites?  (Read 8408 times)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Dec 17, 2010 12:09 PM

More likely millions.

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Dec 17, 2010 12:46 PM

PP is a selfish egoistic company that does not care about the sellers. All it care about is bigger profits.

A bux should only use alertpay, sales will be less but so will be the payments to members. You will not earn millions but who earn that much from a bux anyway? Usually you lose not earn ^^

Business is all about profit.  And all bux use self sponsored ad. It does not matter that it is AP or PP.

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Dec 17, 2010 03:04 PM

They do self sponsored as people demand them.  Get emails daily ordering me to put more ads up.  If newbie admin do as they ask site can not pay and they call him scammer.  Yet he just did what they demand.  I could care less what people want my duty is to myself ensuring sites last.

tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Dec 17, 2010 05:34 PM

Business is all about profit.  And all bux use self sponsored ad. It does not matter that it is AP or PP.

It does... Not being able to use paypal account for a bux site does hurt..

Specter

Referrals: 26

View Profile
Reply #49: Dec 17, 2010 05:45 PM

It does... Not being able to use paypal account for a bux site does hurt..

No matter what online business it hurts if you cant use PP (excepting the usual HYIPS, etc)

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
tixepower

View Profile WWW
Reply #50: Dec 18, 2010 06:49 AM

No matter what online business it hurts if you cant use PP (excepting the usual HYIPS, etc)

Hyips cant use pp anyway :p

But if you remove ads and stop payments during this pp investigation, you will lose a lot of active members no matter what. You will be spammed with complains everywhere and at forums people will claim that the site is now a scam. They will spam every existing forum related to ptc and the so called investigation blogs claiming that the site is now a scam and everyone should stay away. They will open disputes and do chargeback.

Paypal don't care about this, they freeze thousands of accounts everyday automaticly.
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2010 06:53 AM by tixepower » Logged

Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #51: Dec 18, 2010 08:04 AM

Paypal + PTC is a very dangerous combination. It's sad that 70% of people only uses paypal.

Maybe this situation will change a bit now that alertpay will offer debit cards.

tixepower

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Dec 18, 2010 01:45 PM

Paypal + PTC is a very dangerous combination. It's sad that 70% of people only uses paypal.

Maybe this situation will change a bit now that alertpay will offer debit cards.

It will change if some sites "buxes" start to dare using only alertpay. WHen these sites grow, people will be interested in buying something and will end up at alertpay registration page sooner or later ^^

earn24seven

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Dec 18, 2010 02:25 PM

I have seen too often these days that PTC sites close their doors one by one due to their accounts being frozen by paypal. Most of the time these admins need to selll of their sites. What is going on with Paypal? Dont they know this ruin businesses? a lot of the people whos accounts have been frozen were honest people and now they need to sell of their sites. Aparrently all PTC sites will experience this in their lifetime, just think how many business it will destroy...and peoples dreams to run their own site. Does Alertpay do things like this?

it is because an avalanche of people troop to paypal office filing dispute on PTC related transaction each day, and also scammers grew in number these days

Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #54: Dec 18, 2010 02:27 PM

It will change if some sites "buxes" start to dare using only alertpay. WHen these sites grow, people will be interested in buying something and will end up at alertpay registration page sooner or later ^^

If you take a look at onbux "proof of payments" page you'll see that many people are making cashouts via alertpay, around 30...50% of them.

Maybe alertpay is becoming very popular and we don't know.  Smiley

tixepower

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Dec 18, 2010 04:31 PM

If you take a look at onbux "proof of payments" page you'll see that many people are making cashouts via alertpay, around 30...50% of them.

Maybe alertpay is becoming very popular and we don't know.  Smiley

Well, experienced people usually have both ap and pp. Some countries are forbidden using pp so they are having only ap.

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Dec 18, 2010 07:21 PM

AlertPay purchases as percentage is picking up.  One thing I notice people who buy with AlertPay less likely to dispute could be due fact paypal makes it easier.

kakasakaba

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #57: Dec 19, 2010 01:14 AM

I strongly believe that is because of Fake/Scam PTC Sites..

Guys, don't suffer to join those PTC Sites, they are all a waste of time and money..

Why don't you invest and join to those legit sites? like me,,

I am now earning a lot Smiley hoing to buy now a brand new car, this coming months from my earnings.. Smiley

God luck guys,,

God bless..

"JUST BELIEVE AND YOU WILL SEE"

tixepower

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Dec 19, 2010 02:21 AM

AlertPay purchases as percentage is picking up.  One thing I notice people who buy with AlertPay less likely to dispute could be due fact paypal makes it easier.

Also noticed that about disputes. I get disputes from paypal almost everyday while never from ap ^^ SO much easier to be just a normal clicker with referrals <.<

bennyak

Referrals: 47

contoh lirikan yang dahsyat tuh kayak avatar ane

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Dec 19, 2010 06:42 AM

Also noticed that about disputes. I get disputes from paypal almost everyday while never from ap ^^ SO much easier to be just a normal clicker with referrals <.<
are they UNVERIFIED, most of them ?

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.