eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 17, 2022 02:01 pm

Regarding AlertPay Payment Processor
Print
Author Topic: Regarding AlertPay Payment Processor  (Read 12149 times)
lynks

Referrals: 25

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Apr 03, 2009 11:39 am

Not really, because I'm not registered in any other.
I have much time to reach min payout, and by then I'm sure
you will add another trusted payment processor.

ShortBux

Referrals: 49

View Profile
Reply #31: Apr 03, 2009 11:42 am

Not really, because I'm not registered in any other.
I have much time to reach min payout, and by then I'm sure
you will add another trusted payment processor.

I was thinking of Payoneer but unfortunately it's for US Business Registered only. Maybe , STP (Solid Trust Pay)?
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #32: Apr 03, 2009 11:50 am

Any that offers refund services and things like that, or people will never invest or trust.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
ShortBux

View Profile
Reply #33: Apr 03, 2009 11:54 am

Any that offers refund services and things like that, or people will never invest or trust.

Refund? The only way you can get a refund now is a CC chargeback. Paypal won't refund anymore, unless it's a valid good with proof of shipment and item. Open a claim on a referral pack and escalate it  Tongue It will auto close  big grin
Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #34: Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am

thats why you put smiley faces?

ShortBux

View Profile
Reply #35: Apr 03, 2009 11:57 am

thats why you put smiley faces?

Wha?
Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #36: Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm

lol, I was saying you were happy people can't open a dispute against you. Anyway, add any payment processor you want.

ShortBux

View Profile
Reply #37: Apr 03, 2009 12:04 pm

lol, I was saying you were happy people can't open a dispute against you. Anyway, add any payment processor you want.

I'm not happy this is bad for me also  :Smiley I've already told you I have investment elsewhere.
vasishta

Referrals: 15

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Apr 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Off-Topic : Can't Shawn create a new PP?
On-Topic : Libertyreserve? some say is wogay

Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #39: Apr 03, 2009 02:06 pm

Off-Topic : Can't Shawn create a new PP?
On-Topic : Libertyreserve? some say is wogay

Some libertyreserve clients were stolen due to a hack. Not secure.

Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Apr 03, 2009 03:26 pm

Refund? The only way you can get a refund now is a CC chargeback. Paypal won't refund anymore, unless it's a valid good with proof of shipment and item. Open a claim on a referral pack and escalate it  Tongue It will auto close  big grin
Thats Pure BullSht...if I've ever heard any.

Want a refund via paypal? Prove to paypal that SB is selling/renting referrals. And they will refund you. Make sure you get screen shots of everything. Do not use emails as proof as they are easily faked and PayPal will not accept them as legitimate evidence. PayPal does not like Ponzi's and will track all funds received and sent.

The reason so many people use AP is because it is easier o scam with it. Paypal on the other hand has strict rules of what a business can and can not do.

As for auto-closed claims. This only happens when you turn a claim into a dispute and it has been longer then 30 days since your purchase. If the claim is made before the 30 days then you have I think 2 weeks extra added to the time-frame.

ShortBux

View Profile
Reply #41: Apr 03, 2009 03:32 pm

Thats Pure BullSht...if I've ever heard any.

Want a refund via paypal? Prove to paypal that SB is selling/renting referrals. And they will refund you. Make sure you get screen shots of everything. Do not use emails as proof as they are easily faked and PayPal will not accept them as legitimate evidence. PayPal does not like Ponzi's and will track all funds received and sent.

The reason so many people use AP is because it is easier o scam with it. Paypal on the other hand has strict rules of what a business can and can not do.

As for auto-closed claims. This only happens when you turn a claim into a dispute and it has been longer then 30 days since your purchase. If the claim is made before the 30 days then you have I think 2 weeks extra added to the time-frame.

LOL @ you. You seem not to bother well anyways, disputes will only be valid for real purchased goods. Any other, electronic transfer will be auto closed. You have to prove yourself (Claim Opener) that indeed you are disputing a real item, with a shipment and a real screenshot of that item. In note it's clearly written "Referrals or Upgrade" so that won't take long for Paypal to close the claim.
Ponzis? Well when they check up our account, they will find out that we have been paying daily so I don't see how they will call us ponzis. Paypal will soon have AlertPay policy, they will stop refunding and accepting dispute for Non-Good items, and you will find it out sooner or later.

Besides it's 45 days for a claim not 30  Tongue
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2009 03:36 pm by ShortBux » Logged
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: Apr 03, 2009 04:19 pm

LOL @ you. You seem not to bother well anyways, disputes will only be valid for real purchased goods. Any other, electronic transfer will be auto closed. You have to prove yourself (Claim Opener) that indeed you are disputing a real item, with a shipment and a real screenshot of that item. In note it's clearly written "Referrals or Upgrade" so that won't take long for Paypal to close the claim.
Ponzis? Well when they check up our account, they will find out that we have been paying daily so I don't see how they will call us ponzis. Paypal will soon have AlertPay policy, they will stop refunding and accepting dispute for Non-Good items, and you will find it out sooner or later.

Besides it's 45 days for a claim not 30  Tongue
Ponzi has nothing to do with if you are paying or not....Look it up.

ShortBux

View Profile
Reply #43: Apr 03, 2009 04:21 pm

Ponzi has nothing to do with if you are paying or not....Look it up.

Ok but were not ponzis, I told you 5000 times, we are not depending on investment from members, if that's the case then you would see us closed weeks ago. Besides payouts have remained fast as usual.
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Apr 03, 2009 04:27 pm

Ok but were not ponzis, I told you 5000 times, we are not depending on investment from members, if that's the case then you would see us closed weeks ago. Besides payouts have remained fast as usual.
Not true because most of your investments come from rentals, Therefore Ponzi. If it came from ads you would have a hell of alot more ads up then what you do have. Think before you speak.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.