eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 25, 2022 02:50 pm

Aurora Site Rates ??
Print
Author Topic: Aurora Site Rates ??  (Read 829 times)
coolrajat

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Dec 11, 2010 05:38 am

hi frens i m making my own Aurora MRV 3 site but i m struck at 1 place. i do not know how much should i setup?
if any GPT SITE OWNER can give me screenshot of the below page that would be helpful. Ples also specify ur site.

PLES POST THIS SCREENSHOT FROM UR ADMIN PANEL. (REMOVE UR ALL OTHER INFO LIKE ADMIN LOGIN PAGE ETC.) I JUST NEED CLICK RATES.

THNX

Brad

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 11, 2010 08:00 am

It depends on what you want to make the click rate. Each site typically has different click rates. I would suggest two things

1) either play around with the numbers and see what click rates will be displayed
2) post what you want your click rates to be so someone can better help you out Smiley

Hope that helps.

coolrajat

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Dec 11, 2010 08:15 am

It depends on what you want to make the click rate. Each site typically has different click rates. I would suggest two things

1) either play around with the numbers and see what click rates will be displayed
2) post what you want your click rates to be so someone can better help you out Smiley

Hope that helps.
i like the site in ur signature. Can u post a Screenshot of click rates of ur site. Ples

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.