eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 22, 2019 06:58 AM

WARNING!! Ptc can cause diseases!!
Print
Author Topic: WARNING!! Ptc can cause diseases!!  (Read 2938 times)
theavenger

Referrals: 0

Justice is free - injustice costs bribes

View Profile
Reply #30: Dec 11, 2010 11:28 AM

Tell me about it, I've been having severe hallucinations lately, you know that BIG marshmallow guy from ghostbusters, I see him all the time and different coloured marshmallow appear all over me, some green, some purple, some blue, etc, and I can eat them too...... bloody amazing, and I was wondering all this time why I keep packing the pounds too!   big grin

I tell 'ya Darkstar, 'ya gotta quit the PTC and beer at the same time. Baaaad combination (he says taking another swig of Lowenbrau).

Darkstar2

Referrals: 12

View Profile
Reply #31: Dec 11, 2010 03:10 PM

erectile dysfunction too...

That's what happens when you spend 6 bloody hours a day managing your 4000 refs in ultimate and seeing their poor average, that "turns you right off" and puts you down (litteraly big grin)

The good news mate is that your problem can be fixed and no I'm not talking about the big V.  What you need is a GF or a good quality ID and a couple of active DRs.  big grin
bennyak

Referrals: 47

contoh lirikan yang dahsyat tuh kayak avatar ane

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Dec 11, 2010 05:10 PM

That's what happens when you spend 6 bloody hours a day managing your 4000 refs in ultimate and seeing their poor average, that "turns you right off" and puts you down (litteraly big grin)

The good news mate is that your problem can be fixed and no I'm not talking about the big V.  What you need is a GF or a good quality ID and a couple of active DRs.  big grin

1000% Agree  rofl

earn24seven

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Dec 11, 2010 05:51 PM

my sleeping hours is now 50% off than i regularly spent.....

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.