eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 22, 2019 02:59 AM

IENBUX and indo network turned to scam X(
Print
Author Topic: IENBUX and indo network turned to scam X(  (Read 8717 times)
rushikm

Referrals: 21

View Profile
Dec 02, 2010 04:53 AM

IENBUX and indo network turned to scam  Angry

They are just next generation of bux.too and gagabux  frusty   gagabux and bux.too are still better which not giving any hope that you will get paid. In indo forum marijoy just says be patience and keep investing money.You will get paid  Angry

When Specter started discussing and started to speak truth, he got banned from INDO forum   Shocked  Why ? members has no rights to discuss about situation ?  Angry

What marijoy said about Specter ?

I personally checked specter's data and based on records on VipClix and Ienbux.
No pending payment, No investment and Received/earned $5.80 on VipClix.
No pending payment, No investment and have only $.04 balance on Ienbux.
Therefore, VipClix and Ienbux don't owe a penny to Specter.

So that means only members who invested money can discuss about site ? what about other members who gave his 1 month in clicking ads and when you go to cashout, we have to pay $90 to upgrade

All indo sites including ienbux turnd to scam

http://ptc-investigation.com/ienbux.aspx

And finally IENBUX GONE

Now my question is why INDO staff playing with his members ? why  they giving fake hope of payments.
I think scammers are better because we know we will not get money and lost it. But here we will get paid in 30 days but its about 2 month + and all members are waiting for their payments. Its killing thing. A fake hope Sad

I had clicked hardly for 4 months in bux+aurora sites and finally earned $100. When ienbux launched, i thuoght INDO network is trusted site and paying for long time so let's invest here
I Invested my all money in upgrading membership and advertising ienbux, Then i got 70 referrals from EMS, i was clicking like a mad guy in 70+ sites everyday which is unforgettable.
After first week of my investment- site turned into slow motion. Totally slow. it tooks around 45 minutes to login and click ads.
After that  " Invalid License key " error. and site was down more then one week. i lost all my direct referrals got from advertising. and i also can't contact them because there was bug. we can't send messages.
I was totally broken so thought request admin to give investment back. I sent support ticket. waited 5 - days no answer, So i sent help ticket through help.indoevolution.net then they tried to trick with me. look at this image what they said...

they tricked me and told me hey cheer up. everything is not permanently. you will get paid. we are inviting you to become global moderator.

So thought everything is ok and they tricked me to become moderator.

after that there was announcement of INDO facing financial problem. everyone will get paid in 30 days. Server loading problem still continues so No direct referrals was not clicking + even rented referrals was not working because of their bug.
After few days. a new announcement. " Need to invest in advertisement to get paid ". So  I invested $50 through account balance in hope of my payment and i am not foolish who by through payment processor. Then now finally IENBUX gone.

So in short i suffered greatly and now i want my money back. i dont know what you doing to make indo network stable again. Because its impossible. Bbetter to close site and pay to members and no need to pay for servers. No one will tell you scammer if you give investor's money back and pay pending payments. You have money as your staff member said you are investing money from your pocketmoney in indo network. So why you paying for servers and in other site maintenance ? why not close site after paying to all members ?

Its your choice what to do. Stop dumb things and close sites. When you have great management then come back with instant payment. All old members will happy to invest on your new site.

I invested $50 in advertising but still NO PAYMENT and already passed more than 30 days. There are many members who waiting for their payment for more than 2 months  Shocked

What The Hell
 frusty  frusty  frusty

In short give me my money $90 back

Edit :-
Personal things removed as requested

Edit :-

Now i got banned from indoevolution.info Shocked  First specter said truth  so he got banned now I AM speaking truth so me too banned. and ienbux forum already gone  frusty
So its clear they are banning members who tried to discuss about INDO network.  frusty

Edit-2 :-

As irfan said i got paid 50++  frusty  Can someone please tell him to post here proofs of i got paid 50++  frusty  I am speaking truth with proofs. Can irfan do same ?  frusty
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2010 03:31 PM by rushikm » Logged
rushikm

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 02, 2010 06:06 AM

seems there parents was criminal too so they are nothing strange and as i said those who are getting scam after scam there parents was stupid so they are too  rofl

Generation repeating themself its DNA Factor

Shocked
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2010 02:33 PM by rushikm » Logged
kordim

Referrals: 121

Owner of Scarlet-clicks and Gptplanet.

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Dec 02, 2010 06:16 AM

the funny thing is that everybody when indo network launched was like : "Most trusted sites " "i've earned a lot" etc and the site was a few weeks-months old!!!

Michael30000

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 02, 2010 06:36 AM

the funny thing is that everybody when indo network launched was like : "Most trusted sites " "i've earned a lot" etc and the site was a few weeks-months old!!!

I think the reason is that before they opened IENbux they had several successful projects like Indolix, VipClix, etc.

Even PTC Investigations himself was saying that he hoped IENBux would be another successful site from IndoEvolution Network

Well, sometimes life has unpleasant surprises....

The question is: Is IENBux a failed business that became scam, or was it a well-planned fraudulent scheme from the very beginning?

I'm a happy Golden member on Neobux. I bought my membership with points (no investment).

rushikm

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 02, 2010 06:45 AM

The question is: Is IENBux a failed business that became scam, or was it a well-planned fraudulent scheme from the very beginning?

As you know vipclix was successful ptc site where members earned bunch of money. its why site got bankrupt and irfan opened ienbux in hope member will invest money and again he will get nice amount of fund. But it was failed badly. Server was almost everyday slow, license key issue, refund to members. so situation gone even worse. So irfan withdrewed his money and enjoying now from members investment.

If it was ienbux problem then ienbux payment should be stopped. But he stopped all indo sites payments which means 100% scamming way. There are lots of proofs of many member invested their money into advertising but still irfan cant pay cents like 0.10 - 0.25 to indoclix members ?  frusty

He is just biggest DUMB...
ironchow

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Dec 02, 2010 11:21 AM

Guys you are all hating on ifram! If his a scammer he would have closed all his sites. Imagine this, you're a business man and i know he is. Would you soil your name for a messly buck? The name and reputation you have built for so long? We all know reputation are very important in business world. So do you think he will just throw it all away?

Or have you forgotten when his pp was limited?  That he have to go to Singapore just for it to be released?  Any admin have done that? hmmmmmmmm.............

If you say IEN went scam you should look in the past of what he has done for his sites, and members. Ifran is a wise person, and i guess also a person of pride thats why he dont want to close his sites and go bye bye.

For now this is all i can say about this.

Also I want to ask are all the people who are shouting scam, are their conscience clean? Are you not cheating on the site with multis? Bots or any other ways of cheating? hmmmmmm......................

bennyak

Referrals: 47

contoh lirikan yang dahsyat tuh kayak avatar ane

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Dec 02, 2010 11:29 AM

and Joe
I believe you've been down just like Irfan before
many shouted you as scamer

well i hope he can back on his feet once again just like you
 Smiley

irfanpratama82

Referrals: 54

Better late than never

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Dec 02, 2010 11:37 AM

rushikm the boy who invested $90 and become moderator, and got paid $50++ never invested on ads with money only using balance do this to me?
boy when the ienbux online again the first thing i do is banned your username, and if you want to do a dispute go ahead i will fight you there

why u only post my bike? and wine? i have 3 car there, i have big house there, did u think i got that from this business?
you don't know me much, so becarefull with your words

@ridaonline
you know what, all people who can talk like this at online only a coward, u know my facebook right? i have my address there, come to me and say that at my face if you dare

as you know i have some big investor on IEN and they never talk like this to me, this is a business, not a child play ground

one more time i see thing like this, i will really closed IEN down forever, without thinking any my members again...

if you want make this business matter become personal lets make this personal matter

@ironchow
thank you for understand as point of view from my side, its okay today they called me scammer or anything, this is the risk as admin/ PTC owner, and i admit this is my mistake on management

and for IEN members who read this that still trust on me i really appreciated and thank you
and for who that who bashing me, I say thank you too, you guys really open my eyes

ironchow

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Dec 02, 2010 11:38 AM

and Joe
I believe you've been down just like Irfan before
many shouted you as scamer

well i hope he can back on his feet once again just like you
 Smiley

His a lot stronger than me! I know he can survive this.  Hope this dark event in his ptc career will not leave a bad taste in his mouth.

rushikm

View Profile
Reply #9: Dec 02, 2010 12:59 PM

Guys you are all hating on ifram! If his a scammer he would have closed all his sites. Imagine this, you're a business man and i know he is. Would you soil your name for a messly buck? The name and reputation you have built for so long? We all know reputation are very important in business world. So do you think he will just throw it all away?

Or have you forgotten when his pp was limited?  That he have to go to Singapore just for it to be released?  Any admin have done that? hmmmmmmmm.............

If you say IEN went scam you should look in the past of what he has done for his sites, and members. Ifran is a wise person, and i guess also a person of pride thats why he dont want to close his sites and go bye bye.

For now this is all i can say about this.

Also I want to ask are all the people who are shouting scam, are their conscience clean? Are you not cheating on the site with multis? Bots or any other ways of cheating? hmmmmmm......................

Your point of view is just as admin  frusty Think as member who clicking ads for months and finally not get paid. Tell me one thing. howmuxh patience needed ?  Angry 1 week, 1 month, 2 month, 3 month ?  Angry OR liftime ?   Angry
first be member of ptc then give answer as member, not admin  Evil

rushikm the boy who invested $90 and become moderator, and got paid $50++ never invested on ads with money only using balance do this to me?
boy when the ienbux online again the first thing i do is banned your username, and if you want to do a dispute go ahead i will fight you there

why u only post my bike? and wine? i have 3 car there, i have big house there, did u think i got that from this business?

Let's see  Evil

rushikm the boy who invested $90 and become moderator

So you mean i invested so you made me moderator ?  Evil    When i contacted through indo support ticket and said that i am going to open dispute  , your staff tried to cooling down me and asked me to become moderator. Understood ?  Evil I said open dispute and they became me moderator  Evil

and got paid $50++

Don't make me more anger  Angry  post here proofs i got paid 50++  Angry  you put two time + right ?  Angry  coman  Angry i am waiting ok? put here 50++  Angry proofs. as much as i know, i got paid around $29    Angry

never invested on ads with money only using balance

Ohhhhhh so you want i invest through payment processor ?  Angry  I am looking like a foolish f..... ?  Angry    And you mean balance money is nothing for us ?  Shocked Its not called money ?  Shocked  Its just a virtual money right ?  Shocked  ohh i see

when the ienbux online again the first thing i do is banned your username

Surely do it Evil there is nothing more now on your site  Evil  Patience - Patience -Patience -Patience -Patience  frusty  Howmuch Patience ?  frusty You and marijoy Always say

Keep patience guys

see ya

please have little more patience

admin is working hardly thanks for co-operation Bye-bye

What the hell this is ?  frusty   I see this for three months  frusty same word no matter what members are posting  frusty

if you want to do a dispute go ahead i will fight you there

You are sooooo smart YOU .........  Lips Sealed

You know i cannot open dispute now  at wits end  Can we open dispute after 3 months ?  at wits end and who said you i want to fight with you?  at wits end   I said every truth  der  I just want my investment back    frusty

Ya i think so you got it from member's money and there is my $90 on that bike  frusty

SO you trying to scaring me ?   Shocked  Its true that i am at age 20 But i don't care  Evil  I want my $90 back that's all
I never wanted to fight with you but there is no way to reach you. Just give me my money back. there is nothing like i won i lost because this is not battle where a 70 year guy and a 20 year guy fighting  frusty

whats meaning of this ?
Server always slow still no maintence. its from past 3 months, why always problem with site loading ?
then license key gone. remember ? you can but i can't.    I invested $90 and surely continued but i got paid still just 30% Angry can you understand meaning of this ? Angry and from last two months no income even not one cent Angry

In short give me my $90 back. I dont like and dont want to fight with anyone  shakefist  Its not in my blood. May be this is first time i got angry  der
7Skynet

I don't know what this Power is... I just know It

View Profile
Reply #10: Dec 02, 2010 01:14 PM

im wait for my payment 45 days and nothing, and i get scammed by IENBUX.
Sell one of your three machines  and cover your debts too all people  thumbs up

rushikm is right.
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #11: Dec 02, 2010 01:18 PM

i am agree this network is a big scam,no matter was the intentions of the admin

so stop the blablabla thumbs up

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
rushikm

View Profile
Reply #12: Dec 02, 2010 01:19 PM

im wait for my payment 45 days and nothing, and i get scammed by IENBUX.
Sell one of your three machines  and cover your debts too all people  thumbs up

rushikm is right.

i am agree this network is a big scam,no matter was the intentions of the admin

so stop the blablabla thumbs up

Thanks for your co-operation. He must understand howmuch is painfull to click ads for 3 months and after it we get paid nothing  frusty  nothing  frusty  nothing  frusty  nothing  frusty  nothing  frusty

lolobolo

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #13: Dec 02, 2010 01:34 PM

rushikm the boy who invested $90 and become moderator,
Suspicious enough does this mean something else  Lips Sealed

rushikm

View Profile
Reply #14: Dec 02, 2010 01:42 PM

Suspicious enough does this mean something else  Lips Sealed

NO he means first i invested and then become moderator. Here you can see how ?

when i asked to give me my money back they said

check their words and check date and check what they said. And compare yourself  straightface
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.