eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 26, 2017 10:39 AM

Onbux SCAM Warning CONFIRMED!
Print
Author Topic: Onbux SCAM Warning CONFIRMED!  (Read 53518 times)
chetz21

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Nov 28, 2010 11:21 PM

Scam Warning :: Onbux Finally turned out to be a scam. I have been banned just when I requested my $240 balance with their instant payment. They have also IP banned me so I cannot even contact them.

I was a piyoneer+golden member of onbux they have paid me 6 times already. but this time they had to ban me for Two reasons:
1)My payment request was so big, it was $240 with the instant payment.
2)They can eat my upgrade+rental money.
3)I was earning $3 everyday.

I was already sure about it that one day onbux real color will come into picture. They are not as big as Neobux.

Now they have started to do the finishing work. At first, they will ban the best members just like me, who earns daily $5. Then they are encouraging to do upgrades by giving concessions. Now people will obviously upgrade and in the same month we will see onbux is disappeared just like Upbux.

Beware! At this stage, don't even think of upgrading or any kind of investing over there. Whatever you have earned till now is enough. The onbux time period is about to get over. Just wait and watch. I bet it will be gone by this dec. 2010

Have a Nice Day.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011 05:48 AM by chetz21 » Logged
ptcmarket

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Nov 28, 2010 11:26 PM

I don't think you got banned just for earn $5 per day, there are lots of investors earn more than you Wink

frozened

Referrals: 13

Frozy

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Nov 28, 2010 11:29 PM

I'm also Pioneer and Golden. I earn around $9 every day at Onbux and I cashout every 7 days. I highly doubt those were the reasons why your account was banned.

ahy

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 29, 2010 12:29 AM

Hello all I have a bad new to you and all onbux member may make it turn on SCAM site liek Upbux
In my country Viet Nam, there are 5 ppl (n may more) golden account who was suspended their account without any proof. My thread about this problem: http://thegioikiemtien.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5512
This is status account of one of them before being suspended
And then:
They told that his computer has more than one account therefor it breached ToS 1.2. The ridiculous point is he has only 2 direct refs and they havent gave any proof that he has two account. After that, they send a email support when he try email ticcket about this baddass problem.
Oh yes, and they said that they will reopen his account if he accept lost all money in balance and all rented refs. What a heck are there??? He cant accept this and trying to email to admin, of course. And they was locked his account, permenantly. This is not only ONE, its just one of our proof
I want warn all investor onbux, may this is first wave for PTC. This is onbux admin.
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010 01:31 AM by ahy » Logged
chetz21

View Profile
Reply #4: Nov 29, 2010 12:44 AM

I'm also Pioneer and Golden. I earn around $9 every day at Onbux and I cashout every 7 days. I highly doubt those were the reasons why your account was banned.

hi frozen I was your referral only.
you are maybe their frequent renting customer thats why they wont ban you so easily.
dont worry the picture will be clearer soon.
They haven't given me any firm reason and they are not even responding. I tried to contact at their email support@onbux.com, onbux@onbux.com and their domain email too.
check the videos on youtube that shows the truth about onbux. everyone knows that onbux is from the same owners of Upbux. they are using the same strategy as they had used for Upbux scam but this time its gonna be the biggest scam ever.  A million dollar scam maybe as their huge members and increasing popularity.
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010 04:17 AM by chetz21 » Logged
dm4140b

Referrals: 11

Om Nom Nom

View Profile
Reply #5: Nov 29, 2010 01:15 AM

Once again you have failed to mention the reason why you were suspended. It displays the reason when you try and log in.

ahy

View Profile
Reply #6: Nov 29, 2010 01:19 AM

dont show that onbux banner dont misguide us.
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010 01:22 AM by ahy » Logged
dm4140b

Om Nom Nom

View Profile
Reply #7: Nov 29, 2010 01:30 AM

Hi admin PTC-I I have a bad new to you and all onbux member may make it turn on SCAM site liek Upbux
In my country Viet Nam, there are 5 ppl (n may more) golden account who was suspended their account without any proof. My thread about this problem: http://thegioikiemtien.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5512
This is status account of one of them before being suspended http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4431/74690904.jpg
And then: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5235/14662029.jpg
They told that his computer has more than one account therefor it breached ToS 1.2. The ridiculous point is he has only 2 direct refs and they havent gave any proof that he has two account. After that, they send a email support when he try email ticcket about this baddass problem. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2204/onbuxi.jpg
Oh yes, and they said that they will reopen his account if he accept lost all money in balance and all rented refs. What a heck are there??? He cant accept this and trying to email to admin, of course. And they was locked his account, permenantly. This is not only ONE, its just one of our proof
I want warn all investor onbux, may this is first wave for PTC. This is onbux admin.
Ok so let's look at those 2 screenshots of that members account. Notice how he is on a DIFFERENT COMPUTER in the second screenshot? Both shots are using FireFox but they have completely different bookmarks and links. Also the 2nd one is asking him if it wants FireFox to 'Save his Password' for that account.

ToS 1.2 is NOT about having multiple accounts. It is about viewing ads from another onBux member's computer. This has clearly taken place and both accounts in question have been suspended.

Now... The restoring of a suspended account is a courtesy that is offered to members who have violated the ToS, but in a non-malicious and accidental way. The restoring of Balances and Referrals is not possible. However the accounts will remain Golden.

I am sorry this has happened, but this is simple violations of the Terms of Service... So you can scream 'scam' all you want. Doesn't make it true.

Edit: Interesting that you removed your message.

ahy

View Profile
Reply #8: Nov 29, 2010 01:40 AM

Ok so let's look at those 2 screenshots of that members account. Notice how he is on a DIFFERENT COMPUTER in the second screenshot? Both shots are using FireFox but they have completely different bookmarks and links. Also the 2nd one is asking him if it wants FireFox to 'Save his Password' for that account.

ToS 1.2 is NOT about having multiple accounts. It is about viewing ads from another onBux member's computer. This has clearly taken place and both accounts in question have been suspended.

Now... The restoring of a suspended account is a courtesy that is offered to members who have violated the ToS, but in a non-malicious and accidental way. The restoring of Balances and Referrals is not possible. However the accounts will remain Golden.

I am sorry this has happened, but this is simple violations of the Terms of Service... So you can scream 'scam' all you want. Doesn't make it true.

you may try to hide the truth but it will come up soon now it was just a first wave. the first warning as not to upgrade or any kind of investment there.
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010 01:43 AM by ahy » Logged
chetz21

View Profile
Reply #9: Nov 29, 2010 01:46 AM

you are a f**kin corrupt moderator. you were also moderating upbux then you cooperated them to scam us all. now you are moderating opbux and lead them to scam this time as well .
you will never understand how we earn our money cent by cent.
dm4140b

Om Nom Nom

View Profile
Reply #10: Nov 29, 2010 01:49 AM

Since both of you are replying to me with mad ravings and not actually responding with anything to do with your accounts, I can safely assume that further conversation will yield little results.

geforce430

View Profile
Reply #11: Nov 29, 2010 02:05 AM

i been really good clicker since i started, but i can't acces to my acount , i know they deleted me coz i never upgraded or rented any referrals in last month. now i know why you don't advice anyone to upgrade or invest at any new site, onbux it seem a cheating site just like upbux, i had invested $50 USD to buy ref, but i didn't want to upgrade, because i follow your advice that not to upgrade.
khotaa

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Nov 29, 2010 02:11 AM

I hope i will be able to cashout my 100$ in 6 days

I'm in ROI with onbux so if he scam i will be sad but i will not lose money !!!

Jesus

Referrals: 81

View Profile
Reply #13: Nov 29, 2010 02:16 AM

you guys are funny as hell, maybe i should register another account so i could bark too, right geforce?

dm4140b

Om Nom Nom

View Profile
Reply #14: Nov 29, 2010 02:22 AM

you guys are funny as hell, maybe i should register another account so i could bark too, right geforce?
Yes an awful lot of multi-accounts going around lately.  rofl

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.