eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 25, 2022 10:50 AM

Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)
Print
Author Topic: Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)  (Read 23625 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #120: Dec 15, 2010 10:39 AM

@msdan

We had a bad coder, he's not working here anymore Smiley.

We have two good coders now and our customers are very happy with them. They go the extra mile and fix people's sites for free.

No matter how good we make the script, even if it's perfect. Sites that fail because their business model fails will blame the script. Why wouldn't they? It's an easy way out Wink.

@msdan
No need to change the name, once people see our work for themselves they will change their opinion.
lani941

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #121: Dec 16, 2010 06:26 PM

i like booth scripts you cna use booth i never used an gen ptc and i dont know about the bugs so im using ptcevolution just 2 bugs since now 

admin advertise cannot deactivate

Activation Code Wrong to Members When they register

Link2Click

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #122: Dec 17, 2010 05:16 AM

i like booth scripts you cna use booth i never used an gen ptc and i dont know about the bugs so im using ptcevolution just 2 bugs since now 

admin advertise cannot deactivate

Activation Code Wrong to Members When they register

Admin advertisement can be deactivated changing the date of expiration and activation code is right, but your site must end in slash (/) so if it's worng, your site configuration is also wrong

lani941

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #123: Dec 18, 2010 10:07 PM

Admin advertisement can be deactivated changing the date of expiration and activation code is right, but your site must end in slash (/) so if it's worng, your site configuration is also wrong

Done Smiley  when will be the next version avaible?

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.