eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 29, 2023 08:54 am

Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)
Print
Author Topic: Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)  (Read 24924 times)
mpsv

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #90: Dec 03, 2010 11:22 am

Is scripts too have temperature ..?? worried

I was waiting for this question but ptcpay already answered.

Nope, but they're made by people(we're hot). Hehe.

Yes it does block multiple signups that way. And we're working on new ways for it which will come in a free upgrade.

+1000 000  if you want to make the perfect script i think you should decrease the temperature to a level cannot be found on earth or even in the universe. rofl
Assuming you can deal with this kind of temperature. laugh

Intelligent coder should not say this words.

Bug = Mistake did by the coder.  Not by the script.

Actually if you ask any Intelligent coder ,he will tell you it is impossible to have bug free script.

xingwoing

View Profile
Reply #91: Dec 03, 2010 11:37 am

Hey,

Every coder in the world will say that. In fact, if you take a coding class, the first thing you learn is that every script has bugs and the only thing you can do is keep fixing them till the only bugs that remain don't matter Smiley.

Fact is we try our hardest and fix all bugs and issues every found in our software, that is the most a coder can do.

Thanks

So by the default  itself Bug is created..?? 

Actually if you ask any Intelligent coder ,he will tell you it is impossible to have bug free script.

An  Intelligent coder Knows how to call all the related functions.. Then how Bug will come..?

If An  Intelligent coder said this "it is impossible to have bug free script" in interview  can be  recruted..? laugh
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2010 11:45 am by xingwoing » Logged
mpsv

View Profile
Reply #92: Dec 03, 2010 11:59 am

Bugs on general  have different sources such as but not limited to ,

1-Programmer
Bad programming habits such as writing no documentation and limited experience.

2-Compiler
Using different compilers can produce bugs ,for example c++ has different compilers , same code develop different results especially if we are dealing with precision with numbers like double variable case ,some use 15 precision  others more or even less.

3-Language
Every language has its limitations ,trying to achieve something the language doesn't support ,leads to bugs ,you should not forget that PHP in our case is still in development (i mean it has bugs ,just visit php.net  and look for release notes for each version you will notice php functions itself have some bugs and it has been fixed in newer releases).

ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #93: Dec 03, 2010 06:13 pm

An intelligent coder knows how to code. Stupid people can't code to begin with.

A perfect coder can make things bug free, which is impossible. There are no perfect people to become perfect coders, so there will never be perfect software.
Link2Click

View Profile WWW
Reply #94: Dec 03, 2010 06:36 pm

I'm just in the perfection Cool lol, I'm kidding.

Every software have at least a litle bug, but the goal of each developer is make an stable program near to the perfection.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2010 06:40 pm by Link2Click » Logged

xingwoing

View Profile
Reply #95: Dec 04, 2010 04:03 pm

The default GeN scripts block multiple signup with cookies and IP, so the average user can't get by. Someone who knows what they're doing can get by anyway.

Never trust this Guy Mr.Hamza = Lie..  Ptcpay = Lie.. 

I tried to register Two account , the user name used is  "sakkrampaly" and  "sakkrampaly1" .  I register this two accounts with 2 different  Ip address (Just switch off and on my router) and even i didn't close my browser and cookies still on(not cleared).

laugh laugh laugh Script allowed me to create multiple account..

Mr.Hamza = SOB . He steals all the peoples trust and then money.. Such waste of my time.. frusty frusty

and this is my last post in this topic. I don't want to waste my time with BIG BOY Liar Hamza ..  frusty frusty
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2010 04:14 pm by xingwoing » Logged
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #96: Dec 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Where did you test this?

Let me guess, you were a genius and tried it on our demo where we disable all security features?
phanion

Freelance PHP Coder

View Profile
Reply #97: Dec 05, 2010 10:11 am

Rofl, of course you can make a bugfree script.

It just takes a lot of testing - And you don't start selling your script before you've tested EVERY little thing, twice.

If you do, you're a idiot who tries to earn money Smiley.
mpsv

View Profile
Reply #98: Dec 05, 2010 10:26 am

Rofl, of course you can make a bugfree script.

It just takes a lot of testing - And you don't start selling your script before you've tested EVERY little thing, twice.

If you do, you're a idiot who tries to earn money Smiley.

Not defending any body but as i already said before and others also said ,you can create stable but bug free i highly doubt ,i refer you to my post about bug sources

Bugs on general  have different sources such as but not limited to ,

1-Programmer
Bad programming habits such as writing no documentation and limited experience.

2-Compiler
Using different compilers can produce bugs ,for example c++ has different compilers , same code develop different results especially if we are dealing with precision with numbers like double variable case ,some use 15 precision  others more or even less.

3-Language
Every language has its limitations ,trying to achieve something the language doesn't support ,leads to bugs ,you should not forget that PHP in our case is still in development (i mean it has bugs ,just visit php.net  and look for release notes for each version you will notice php functions itself have some bugs and it has been fixed in newer releases).

And i also add faulty Hardware as a bug source , my definition of bug also can be seen in this wikipedia topic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug

phanion

Freelance PHP Coder

View Profile
Reply #99: Dec 05, 2010 02:15 pm

Not defending any body but as i already said before and others also said ,you can create stable but bug free i highly doubt ,i refer you to my post about bug sources

And i also add faulty Hardware as a bug source , my definition of bug also can be seen in this wikipedia topic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug

You're right, when it's a language that depends on compiling, you're screwed.

But the fact is, that almost every PTC script on the market, is coded in PHP, which doesn't need ANY compiling.

Which leads me back to, the way to avoid a bugfree script is TESTING.

The only solution.

Is ptcpay's script good then? In my opinion - no, the sourcecode is a mess, I would prefer it was more clean and understandable for other coders.
mpsv

View Profile
Reply #100: Dec 05, 2010 04:28 pm

But the fact is, that almost every PTC script on the market, is coded in PHP, which doesn't need ANY compiling.

The only solution.

Is ptcpay's script good then? In my opinion - no, the sourcecode is a mess, I would prefer it was more clean and understandable for other coders.

php files are parsed by server using provided libraries by pre installed php which will act as a compiler ,many security risks come from php itself ,well it needs experience to detect these security holes but you can create a perfect code syntax but still have security bugs.

I needed to clarify this. Smiley

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #101: Dec 06, 2010 02:25 am

@phanion

We agree, that's why we've rewritten much of the code and continue to do so with every release. We're also adding comments into the text to make modifying it easier.

Thanks Smiley.
Borlack

View Profile
Reply #102: Dec 06, 2010 03:56 am

The only solution.

what might be bug free on one server doesn't men it will be bug free on all servers. This is an important thing to remember as most persons have different hosting from different companies meaning different versions of php and different setup, some persons have safe mode on while others don't, some have register_globals on while others don't. so no matter how much you test you will always have that handful of persons that has alot of bugs.
phanion

Freelance PHP Coder

View Profile
Reply #103: Dec 11, 2010 09:31 am

If you're saying that you have a 100% bug free script, you should be able to back it up with a knowledge of server configuration, both apache & php.

As I said, it's not impossible to make a  bug free script, it just takes a lot of testing - And when it works with the correct configuration of apache & php, you keep those settings, and install them on your clients servers.

Thats the way to face it, whether you like it, or not.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #104: Dec 11, 2010 11:29 am

If you're saying that you have a 100% bug free script, you should be able to back it up with a knowledge of server configuration, both apache & php.

As I said, it's not impossible to make a  bug free script, it just takes a lot of testing - And when it works with the correct configuration of apache & php, you keep those settings, and install them on your clients servers.

Thats the way to face it, whether you like it, or not.

Correct configuration? Okay, you need to update yourself.

There is no such thing as correct configuration. Everyone has a preferred configuration with the modules and accelerators they want installed.

Clients use different servers(Linux, Windows, Mac) and many do not use apache but some other type of HTML handle(and yes there are many of them).

Many of the clients use shared hosting and have no control over their host's default settings and restrictions, so the "correct" configuration to them is the one they have.

Please educate yourself before trying to educate others Smiley.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.