eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 09:28 pm

Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)
Print
Author Topic: Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)  (Read 24224 times)
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Nov 29, 2010 05:58 am

Being better doesnt mean good Wink
Just a correction in english: "better" is comparative degree of "good", which means "more good".

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #16: Nov 29, 2010 06:25 am

Just a correction in english: "better" is comparative degree of "good", which means "more good".

Oh my  mrgreen

A robber is better than a murderer, however a robber isn't something good anyway. Got it? Wink

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Nov 29, 2010 06:37 am

A robber is better than a murderer, however a robber isn't something good anyway. Got it? Wink
Doesn't matter, both are committing crimes. Anyways, let's not diverge from the actual topic. Wink
Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #18: Nov 29, 2010 06:53 am

This topic is a joke  big grin

Nobody is selling neobux or onbux script, they are unique and developed by experiencied coders, that's that reason they are the TOP in this "industry".

Gen4 has a ton of features but I also heard everywhere people saying the same about bugs.

« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010 06:56 am by Cleberl1 » Logged
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Nov 29, 2010 07:00 am

Nobody is selling neobux or onbux script, they are unique and developed by experiencied coders, that's that reason they are the TOP in this "industry".

Gen4 has a ton of features but I also heard everywhere people saying the same about bugs.

That's actually true. The PTCs that develop unique scripts never sell their scripts for $$$.
bennyak

Referrals: 47

contoh lirikan yang dahsyat tuh kayak avatar ane

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Nov 29, 2010 07:07 am

well, couldn't agree more

Melgibson

Referrals: 8

View Profile
Reply #21: Nov 29, 2010 08:45 am

OMG

Gen 1, gen 2, 3, 4, 1, 1,5 is all the same s**t

They all suck, and the reason they all suck is because you have 99% interest in make money and 1% interest in make something really good, so instead of really invest good money on it and only put it available when is at least ok to run (and not in experimental phase like you do) you prefer to hire crappy coders for low crappy rates and sell a even more crappy product, saying all the time this is the best bla bla bla

I hope one day you will actually make it, but i guess that day will never come as your main interest is to make money and not to offer a good product, so you keep doing money with all the suckers that decide to open a Bux Site and even more suckers by using your script

+100

@PTCPAY
instead of you trying to sell your script why don't you try to help your customer that you already sold them the script.
toooooooo many bugs,most of the features do not work.you just care a bout making money,you don't care about your customers at all.
instead of relpying here trying to defind your script so you could sell more try to reply to your customers.
you want a prove go to 123bux and see what s***t they got.Gen4 is the worst script there is, and you are the worst person to do business with.

ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #22: Nov 29, 2010 09:11 pm

Insulting posts that are untrue are always fun.

I do care very much about my customers and that's why I spent the last 3 days working on a new version of the script to fix the problems found.

I had the misfortune of working with a few bad coders, but that time is over.

All you have to do is check the demo http://ptcpay.com/gen4demo and you'll see what I mean.

Check that admin area, have you seen better?
Check the features, have you seen close?
Check the security, have you seen more?

We work very hard, and any notion that we don't is simply untrue.

To prove that I'll offer anyone who buys GeN4 Secure+ 1.0.6 and doesn't like it a 100% refund, no questions asked.

I realize we lost confidence, but that era is over.
Specter

View Profile
Reply #23: Nov 29, 2010 09:49 pm

I do care very much about my customers and that's why I spent the last 3 days working on a new version of the script to fix the problems found.

All you have to do is check the demo http://ptcpay.com/gen4demo and you'll see what I mean.

To prove that I'll offer anyone who buys GeN4 Secure+ 1.0.6 and doesn't like it a 100% refund, no questions asked.

Well isnt exactly Insulting but not true as you admit some of the points i touched.
You know that when i go rough on you (is to spice you up to do something properly (i still have hope you will ) and like always you come with nice words but then is just that words...
Prove us all wrong PtcPay, get a product that will make all of us swallow our words, but please dont feed us more crap "This is the time, bla bla"

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
xingwoing

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #24: Nov 30, 2010 12:21 am

Hello,

Still the register button not working in http://ptcpay.com/gen4demo/register.php, cant you fix that?
caksono

Referrals: 1

http://deltabux.info

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Nov 30, 2010 02:47 am

better you try to created your own custom script, you can order in many good website developer but make sure they guarantee about the bugs fix ... that's the important thing, like cashium (i think cashium have they own coders).

neobux using some kind gen script also but it has fully modification.

uhmm ever try zeus script Huh? but i never know where to buy it, and not quite know what the best zeus have, since i never find the admin demo or anything else

Specter

View Profile
Reply #26: Nov 30, 2010 04:36 am

better you try to created your own custom script, you can order in many good website developer but make sure they guarantee about the bugs fix ... that's the important thing, like cashium (i think cashium have they own coders).

neobux using some kind gen script also but it has fully modification.

uhmm ever try zeus script Huh? but i never know where to buy it, and not quite know what the best zeus have, since i never find the admin demo or anything else

And i think you have no idea what you are saying. Neobux use a modified gen script? LOL Neobux is not even coded in Php  der

Melgibson

Referrals: 8

View Profile
Reply #27: Nov 30, 2010 04:56 am

it must be fun for you for sure.you sold it ,you got the money,so that would be fun
you care about your customer,how? by working on a new version of the scrip.how a bout the version you sold,or they are not your customers.
we need to check the admin area and the feateres and the security,why don't you check with your customers that you sold them the script.
you work hard!!! sure you do by bla bla bla and to scam them.
you offer is not good man,100% refound ,you  must be kidding..how good is that for someone would lose his business becouse of you.
stop your lies and go fix the s***t you sold ,then we might  believe you,instead of replying every time, oooh we working on anew version.

darrenan

Referrals: 378

Janitor @ CashAdda.com!

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Nov 30, 2010 06:07 am

Where is the 100% refund guarantee mentioned on your site?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #29: Nov 30, 2010 07:00 am

I'm reading things that make no sense... The new version's primary goal is to fix bugs and issues. Which it did very well, no old bugs are in it, that we know of.

@darrenan
It will soon enough.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.