eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 09:36 pm

Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)
Print
Author Topic: Need same script like Neobux,Onbux.(To Ptcpay,PtcEvolution or any)  (Read 24225 times)
xingwoing

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Nov 28, 2010 09:40 am

Dear Ptcpay,PtcEvolution Admin,

I need the script like

1.neobux
2.onbux

I need all the features these above 2 websites have. and i need MAC address finder/cookies detector to block multiple Ip account cheater. mostly i need Neobux script. I am ready to spend any amount for neobux script if you offer.

ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 28, 2010 11:27 am

Hello.

We can give a script with all their features easily, GeN4 1.0.6 already has more than what they have.

What you need is a design, which we can also offer.

They don't have a mac address finder, because that's impossible. We do have the best Security system in this industry in our script that automatically stops hackers and cheaters and gives you the option to ban and/or IP ban them.

You can checkout 1.0.6 demo by visiting http://ptcpay.com/gen4_demo.php

If you're not satisfied with 1.0.6 I'll give you a refund without asking a question.

Thank you.
xingwoing

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 28, 2010 12:34 pm

S, i tried with neobux by registering 2 accounts with 1 computer but 2 different Ips.  And both my account got banned. Is this function u have in your script.?
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Our script wouldn't even let you register twice from the same computer.
xingwoing

View Profile
Reply #4: Nov 28, 2010 02:02 pm

Ok i going to test your demo script by registering 2 accounts with same computer but with 2 different IPs.
xingwoing

View Profile
Reply #5: Nov 28, 2010 02:04 pm

Oops.... Your demo site is DB error saying

Warning: include_once(lib/lib.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ptcpay/public_html/gen4demo/index.php on line 14

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'lib/lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ptcpay/public_html/gen4demo/index.php on line 14

Warning: include_once(lib/configuration.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ptcpay/public_html/gen4demo/index.php on line 15

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'lib/configuration.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ptcpay/public_html/gen4demo/index.php on line 15
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #6: Nov 28, 2010 02:18 pm

I'm currently updating it from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 Smiley. It should be done in a bit.
Salil

View Profile
Reply #7: Nov 28, 2010 02:34 pm

PtcEvolution is better, Gen Script sucked so badly... Smiley
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #8: Nov 28, 2010 02:36 pm

Better at what? Nothing Wink.

We have better security, 10 times more features, and 1.0.6 makes the script very solid.

I'll offer anyone who buys 1.0.6 and doesn't think it's better than PTCEvolution a full refund, no questions asked Wink.
Gergo

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Nov 28, 2010 03:06 pm

Better at what? Nothing Wink.

We have better security, 10 times more features, and 1.0.6 makes the script very solid.

I'll offer anyone who buys 1.0.6 and doesn't think it's better than PTCEvolution a full refund, no questions asked Wink.

As far as I can see Hamza, your GeN4 support forum most used part is the Bug Report section. I think we heard promises that 1.0.5 will be 100% bug free, but all of us have seen the result, now 1.0.6 also bug free + secured etc, etc...and should I mention that you can't build a script which is bug free or at least 90% bug free?
When GeN4 released....oh in February...9 months ago and you still can't handle bugs, that is the truth!

So for those who are hesitating between GeN4, which has a lot of features but you hardly can use any of them without a bug and PTCEvolution, I 100% suggest PTCEvo!

odd

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #10: Nov 28, 2010 03:18 pm

Not true, show me where I said it was bug free, I said all reported bugs were fixed Smiley.

Also, anyone hesitating just needs to look at the admin areas of both scripts.

I also guarantee satisfaction with 1.0.6 or 100% refund, that simple.
xingwoing

View Profile
Reply #11: Nov 29, 2010 03:01 am

Not true, show me where I said it was bug free, I said all reported bugs were fixed Smiley.

Hello,

I tried to register in http://ptcpay.com/gen4demo/register.php, But when i clicked register button nothing happened and account not registered,. Whats the problem..?
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010 03:05 am by xingwoing » Logged
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #12: Nov 29, 2010 04:24 am

OMG

Gen 1, gen 2, 3, 4, 1, 1,5 is all the same s**t

They all suck, and the reason they all suck is because you have 99% interest in make money and 1% interest in make something really good, so instead of really invest good money on it and only put it available when is at least ok to run (and not in experimental phase like you do) you prefer to hire crappy coders for low crappy rates and sell a even more crappy product, saying all the time this is the best bla bla bla

I hope one day you will actually make it, but i guess that day will never come as your main interest is to make money and not to offer a good product, so you keep doing money with all the suckers that decide to open a Bux Site and even more suckers by using your script

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Nov 29, 2010 04:53 am

I think Latest Gen script is better. Have huge feature. No script is perfect.  And I think Neobux and Onbux both take suggestion from gen developer.

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #14: Nov 29, 2010 05:17 am

I think Latest Gen script is better. Have huge feature. No script is perfect. 

Being better doesnt mean good Wink

And I think Neobux and Onbux both take suggestion from gen developer.

Is this some kind of joke?  mrgreen (or am i missing something? big grin )

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.