eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 26, 2020 09:55 PM

Why?
Print
Author Topic: Why?  (Read 2086 times)
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Nov 07, 2010 07:35 PM

Hello ems

Before i make my question just a little note:

I am not questioning the Admin/Mods decision, just want to know why

Why was this user http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=37537
Banned?  Undecided

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Fennec

Referrals: 10

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 07, 2010 08:25 PM

Spam, 7 days ban.

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=37537;sa=showPosts
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Nov 08, 2010 02:39 AM

Well Specter,

Did you think at first instance that he has been banned for discussing terrorism here at EMS?  Undecided

Well that subject is sensitive but as long as members have healthy discussion, there won't be any problem.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
charly76

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 08, 2010 03:23 AM

7 days, it's just one week ...

Everyday, In Every Way, I Am Getting Better And Better
                           Emile  Coue
_______
Specter

View Profile
Reply #4: Nov 08, 2010 04:18 AM

Well Specter,

Did you think at first instance that he has been banned for discussing terrorism here at EMS?  Undecided

Well that subject is sensitive but as long as members have healthy discussion, there won't be any problem.

Lol

Thought you were cleaver than that Wink

What? You consider that spam?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ok when i did this topic wasnt with idea of fight or argue, but..

Are you freaking kidding me?
You consider a guy that makes 2 (INTERESTING) topics and 3 posts by Spam and give him 7 days?
Who the f*** made thus rules and have you forgot long time to apply to them all?
Yes because if you consider f***ing 5 posts with 2 topics on it Spam, well then you better review ALL the users accounts, like people that reply congrats, congrats, in every payment topic almost, isnt that spam?
What about replies over replies in the chit chat games, thats not spam, thats interesting posts and subjects right? People that ALWAYS reply in off topic, thats also ok right?

Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2010 04:24 AM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Nov 08, 2010 09:50 AM

The dude straight up spammed general discussion, which I take as offense since he had such little posts. I ban everyone who spams.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Specter

View Profile
Reply #6: Nov 08, 2010 09:59 AM

The dude straight up spammed general discussion, which I take as offense since he had such little posts. I ban everyone who spams.

Lol no you dont and much less for 7 days, or do i need to present you links?  Roll Eyes

He didnt spammed ok? he opened 2 topics (yes in the wrong section but wasnt that wrong as it says: General Discussion and he wanted to discuss about thus subjects, so makes sense no? ) and did 3 posts, so how can you consider spam?  odd odd odd

Anyway topic can be closed i know what i want now, thanks

Just dont get surprised why there are less and less interesting topics coming up in this forum, and the only topics you see his: Scam, scam, scam because people dont know how to read  straightface
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2010 10:01 AM by Specter » Logged

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Nov 08, 2010 10:06 AM

all his topics were fine although in the wrong place, the issue I had was he straight up spammed with one post moved here http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,103158.0.html
I do the same thing for all newby spammers.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Specter

View Profile
Reply #8: Nov 08, 2010 10:08 AM

all his topics were fine although in the wrong place, the issue I had was he straight up spammed with one post moved here http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,103158.0.html
I do the same thing for all newby spammers.

No you dont, or let me rephrase it

"Not all the staff does" specially not for 7 freaking days.

But ok, like i said i know what i wanted, topic can be closed ems

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.