eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 01, 2022 06:27 am

New Aurora Script is Finally Out!
Print
Author Topic: New Aurora Script is Finally Out!  (Read 4847 times)
eecash

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Mar 18, 2009 10:26 am

Woot!  Who wants a brand new Aurora version script (or an upgrade for their existing script)

Check it out!  http://www.seamlesswebsolutions.com/v2promo/v2.html

Mandy and I scripted (with the help of various other scripters) and Winter did the design elements (such as the homepage tabs and dynamic banners).  Thanks to everyone who helped out!
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2009 10:33 am by eecash » Logged

toycat

Referrals: 1

Of the dead

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 18, 2009 11:17 am

Woot!  Who wants a brand new Aurora version script (or an upgrade for their existing script)

Check it out!  http://www.seamlesswebsolutions.com/v2promo/v2.html

Mandy and I scripted (with the help of various other scripters) and Winter did the design elements (such as the homepage tabs and dynamic banners).  Thanks to everyone who helped out!
Sorry to be negaitve about the script, but $109 is a bit much considering...

Brand New Geo IP Country Detection System requiring NO outside database assistance, which means faster load times for your website and a 99% Accuracy Rate in finding the correct country on EVERY signup! I get a 95-97% so...
Fully integrated reCaptcha login system that keeps Bot/Software users out of your website! reCaptcha is amazingly secure and accessible to blind users. A screen shot of the reCaptcha System is shown below. Useful

Ability to reward new members with Signup Bonuses, easily configurable in your Admin Area. Useful but dangerous.
EvoWallet has been fully integrated as a new Payment Processor Option. Useful if you want to use evowallet....
Purge Old Ads Instantly! With one click, you can clear your site of every single old ad at once. This will ensure your site is at its optimal performance saving you time and money. On versions 4+ it takes 2 clicks...

Dynamic Banners are included standard! Your members can promote the site in style displaying their total earnings, username, and your website URL! Useful.
Option in Admin Area to display the Featured Special Package on the FAQ, Contact, and Login pages, giving you ultimate exposure & maximum chances to rake in that sale! Useful.
Multiple Homepage Tabs to display useful information about your memberships, advertising options, information for new users, and even your Recommended Programs. doesn't that take 1 line of HTML?

Potential Earnings Display & "Advertise # of Member" Statistics that update dynamically in real time. Isn't that as simple as putting $members or sdomething on your homepage?
Paid To Click Banners are included standard! Don't loads of versions already ave them? Like the (old) soapboxptc and cash-harvest

« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2009 02:46 pm by toycat » Logged

I don't have any need for a signature anymore Sad
eecash

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Mar 18, 2009 01:10 pm

No worries Toycat, you can be as negative as you want.   Wink

eecash

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Mar 18, 2009 01:11 pm

Sorry to be negaitve about the script...

Hm, that's wierd, made two posts....anyways...this was the quote for my post above.

jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #4: Mar 18, 2009 01:13 pm

Will ask you one thing. Would you prefer to sell 1 Script for 109$ or 10 Scripts for 20$ each.
Think!
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Mar 18, 2009 04:23 pm

well if you can sell it for $109 all the power to you, v2 of my script comming out soon so that will be $60 for purchase $15 for upgrade..... Tongue

but if you can do it expensive then all the power to ya.

eecash

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Mar 18, 2009 04:38 pm

I don't sell it, i just scripted.  Thanks for the input but I am the wrong person to talk to about price.

Edit : and we can sell it for 109 so thanks for all that POWER delusional....although we don't need it....
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2009 07:53 pm by eecash » Logged

designsbywinter

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Mar 18, 2009 07:49 pm

Hi everyone!  big grin

Just wanted to make a quick post here and respond to some of the questions/concerns about Aurora GPT Seamless Ed. v2.0.

I know our versions of Aurora have been a little bit more expensive than most. There IS a reason for that. We broke away from the mainstream versions of Aurora over a year ago because of the "quality" of the script itself. We are currently the only resellers of Aurora that have put blood, sweat, tears, and our own money into fixing the base of the Aurora script which is highly flawed, in earlier versions and versions that continue to be released. We've found that our customers don't mind paying more for a quality version of Aurora. Aurora is very popular but as many of you know, it does have its flaws. We have made it our mission since day one to eliminate those flaws and continue improving the functionality of the script, the MySQL and php functions etc.

This new version is no exception!  big grin We are extremely proud of the work we have all done to improve the script even more, include more popular functions, and highly increase the security of the script. We are also the only Aurora reseller that provides end user support for as long as you use it, no matter where it's hosted.

I hope this explains a little more about why the price is higher than most versions of Aurora. Some people that are not so concerned with quality might find this price offensive. There are people that prefer to spend as little as possible and expect to make as much as possible with their site. These sites do not last long as the investment is not well planned out. That is fine, there's no harm in that at all. But please don't tear down those who choose to spend their money wisely and invest in a high quality script that functions better than the majority and helps to bring in more site revenue and sustain the future of their business.  Smiley Also, what may be useful to some is not useful for others, and vice versa, so try not to judge.

Any questions about the script or pricing can be posted here or even sent in a PM. Hope this helps with any confusion or questions! Have a great week everyone & earn tons!  big grin

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Mar 20, 2009 09:48 pm

Nice to see people are still working on Aurora and selling it!  big grin

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #9: Mar 21, 2009 02:39 am

Nice to see people are still working on Aurora and selling it!  big grin

Auroras ftw.
tixepower

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Mar 21, 2009 06:45 am

Auroras ftw.

ftw! Although standard design suxxor :p

Marian

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #11: Mar 23, 2009 02:39 am

Will ask you one thing. Would you prefer to sell 1 Script for 109$ or 10 Scripts for 20$ each.
Think!

Corect 109$ is to expensive..109$ is not a small amount..and aurora sites dont have so much profit to recover their investment fast
Design, host+domain, advertise are another costs..so the price can easily go to 200$..

Me persoanly If I was legal seller I prefer to sell with 15-30$/script and to sell many scripts..with 109$ its hard to say will be many buyers..

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Mar 23, 2009 11:52 am

yeah i agree thats why my software is lower in cost.

eecash

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Mar 24, 2009 09:41 am

Already made plenty of sales at 109, but thanks for the input  Wink

Also, I made my money back on my site within 2 months.  It just depends...if your a moron and make a crappy site like MOST auroras, then yeah, you probably want a cheap-as-hell 5$ site.

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Mar 24, 2009 07:16 pm

Already made plenty of sales at 109, but thanks for the input  Wink

Also, I made my money back on my site within 2 months.  It just depends...if your a moron and make a crappy site like MOST auroras, then yeah, you probably want a cheap-as-hell 5$ site.
$5 would be too low. you want to stimulate the economy, not kill it. it shouldn't be too high or too low but in the middle. This will help stimulate the economy instead of your pockets. Get my drift?

but it's not your fault that ppl are reselling for $5 a copy.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.