eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 20, 2019 07:09 AM

Referral Contest for November
Print
Author Topic: Referral Contest for November  (Read 417977 times)
nasimalatapata

Referrals: 290

View Profile WWW
Reply #90: Nov 29, 2010 06:56 AM

It looks like nasimalatapata might be Disqualified from the contest, they are referring a crazy amount of spammers that are posting everywhere with no regard for rules, id like to know where this person is advertising.

is it possible to create mulitple account from same IP? From same PC? I do not know because I never try. People give me 4 good reputation for providing them referrals. You may see this. http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,98698.1.html

Providing referrals is my main task. I have provided 100 s referrals in a day without help of microworkers. I am using multiple programs to win and already have invested $$ 23 to get referrals. I have given EMS 260 members and some of them may spam. Is it my fault? Then what is the use of this type of contest??  Dear, we should know by this time that people will spam. Who can assure you  only active referrals?? Good referrals? My money and labor will be spoiled for others?? Is it a good decision? I told everyone not to make spam post.

Dear admin,
I know it is hard work to handle a busiest forum like EMS.  And I am sorry. I have nothing to say but sorry. But it is not my fault. Spammers are everywhere. look, even today i get more than 15 referrals although i have stopped microworkers. And only last day I have used it. I have checked 70s of my referrals and most of them have only 1 post in Introduce Yourself section. I am ready to hear any decision  from you and I respect you all in EMS. I am new here and I want to learn. Thank you in advance

manish1lohia

Referrals: 287

View Profile WWW
Reply #91: Nov 29, 2010 07:17 AM

lol...not make any  own rule........finally evering thing will decide by the admin..........

frusty frusty frusty

Pintiutza

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #92: Nov 29, 2010 07:48 AM

Guys, if you are courios where are from nasimalapata's referrals, I need to tell you: I put his referral link (with my other referral links) on my forum signatures, to help him - because he is a very honest person and he helped me a few times to get referrals (active referrals!!!) for my sites! Some of my friends advertise his referral link on their signature, too! He is not a cheater I am very sure about this, he is a very good and honest person, who always help others - and I don't understand why is he the "bad guy" here... Sad

Earn Money Posting! PM me for help     
kurniawan05

Referrals: 194

View Profile
Reply #93: Nov 29, 2010 05:45 PM

Guys, if you are courios where are from nasimalapata's referrals, I need to tell you: I put his referral link (with my other referral links) on my forum signatures, to help him - because he is a very honest person and he helped me a few times to get referrals (active referrals!!!) for my sites! Some of my friends advertise his referral link on their signature, too! He is not a cheater I am very sure about this, he is a very good and honest person, who always help others - and I don't understand why is he the "bad guy" here... Sad

no one tell him as a bad guy, i m sure he is a good man, but admin has told us, dont use microworkers to get referral !

NOTICE: If people use microworkers to gain refs they might be disqualified, that service is horrible and leads to many spammers. I dont want another month of microworkers spam.

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #94: Nov 29, 2010 07:47 PM

Just a note no one is officially disqualified yet until I review and make my decisions tomorrow night when the contest ends

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
ironchow

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #95: Nov 29, 2010 10:24 PM

no one tell him as a bad guy, i m sure he is a good man, but admin has told us, dont use microworkers to get referral !

I dont want to say about anything about this situation! But all I know is that they all have their own interest. Nasims works hard to get refs even i help him get refs cause Nasim is a very good person.

kurniawan05

Referrals: 194

View Profile
Reply #96: Nov 30, 2010 02:28 AM

I dont want to say about anything about this situation! But all I know is that they all have their own interest. Nasims works hard to get refs even i help him get refs cause Nasim is a very good person.

off course all the contestant have their own interest, if they dont, they will not participate in this contest ! With Microworkers we can get more than 100 referral in one day ! But when admin said "dont use microworkers" i respect about his rule ! Maybe Nasim doesnt read this warning !

Pintiutza

View Profile WWW
Reply #97: Nov 30, 2010 05:41 AM

Yes, he works hard, and we, he's friends, works hard to help him to get referrals - for example, I don't participate on this contest - to advertise nasim's referral link, not mine! Because I want to help him, he is a really good person and a very good friend!

Earn Money Posting! PM me for help     
amokspam

Amokspam.cu.cc

View Profile WWW
Reply #98: Nov 30, 2010 02:53 PM

Just to share an opinion and not to deviate this topic...

Nasimalatapata is a dear friend of mine... With him, even i have been working hard to get him refs, as that would be just a way to say Thanks to all the help he has done me in the past !

Admin,  you will always be the final decider and i hope you decide everything wisely !!

My wishes and my helping hand is with you Nasim, hope you win it !!

nasimalatapata

Referrals: 290

View Profile WWW
Reply #99: Nov 30, 2010 03:04 PM

thanks you very much to Ironchow, Pintiutza and Amokspam.  i am speechless and have nothing to say. Just want to say:"Friends forever"

7Skynet

I don't know what this Power is... I just know It

View Profile
Reply #100: Nov 30, 2010 03:05 PM

nasimalatapata is trusted member and a good friend
belive in him  mrgreen
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #101: Nov 30, 2010 05:47 PM

Ok here is the winners list based on number of referrals this month BUT also based on referral quality. I have decided to give the top 10 atleast something for their efforts. If your name is not on the list, be thankful you are not banned completly from the forum for creating multi's or having multi's created under you. Note there is no disputing this final winners list!

I can pay via PayPal, Alertpay or Moneybookers, please PM your payment details along with a link to this contest. All prizes must be claimed within 7 days.

1. nasimalatapata - $100.00 - PAID

2. msdan - $50.00 - PAID

3. sandycah - $25 - PAID

4. iseka - $10 - PAID

5. kurniawan05 - $5 - PAID

6. manish1lohia - $5 - PAID

7. dani68 - $5 - PAID

8. lankanka - $5 - PAID

9. moneytalks - $5 - NOT PAID

10.  Rjs725 - $5 - NOT PAID

Congrats to all the winners!  ems
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2010 12:14 AM by NorthOwl » Logged

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
manish1lohia

Referrals: 287

View Profile WWW
Reply #102: Nov 30, 2010 05:59 PM

Ok here is the winners list based on number of referrals this month BUT also based on referral quality. I have decided to give the top 10 atleast something for their efforts. If your name is not on the list, be thankful you are not banned completly from the forum for creating multi's or having multi's created under you. Note there is no disputing this final winners list!

I can pay via PayPal, Alertpay or Moneybookers, please PM your payment details along with a link to this contest. All prizes must be claimed within 7 days.

1. nasimalatapata - $100.00 - NOT PAID

2. msdan - $50.00 - NOT PAID

3. sandycah - $25 - NOT PAID

4. iseka - $10 - NOT PAID

5. kurniawan05 - $5 - NOT PAID

6. manish1lohia - $5 - NOT PAID

7. dani68 - $5 - NOT PAID

8. lankanka - $5 - NOT PAID

9. moneytalks - $5 - NOT PAID

10.  Rjs725 - $5 - NOT PAID

Congrats to all the winners!  ems

PP: manish1lohia@yahoo.com (masspayment)
7Skynet

I don't know what this Power is... I just know It

View Profile
Reply #103: Nov 30, 2010 06:04 PM

Best congrats to all winners!!  big grin big grin Shocked ems mrgreen
gigiharif

Referrals: 6

im here

View Profile WWW
Reply #104: Nov 30, 2010 06:27 PM

congrats for all winners  clap clap clap

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.