eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 20, 2019 07:06 AM

Onbux.com - Massive Innovation
Print
Author Topic: Onbux.com - Massive Innovation  (Read 18581 times)
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Dec 03, 2010 09:11 PM

I like this PTC but im kind of regretting purchasing Ultimate upgrade. The Direct Referral limit for this membership is way to low at 500 and it doesnt grow every day like neobux. With this Direct referral limit it will take many many months to even make back the investment of purchasing Ultimate Membership. Its more than 8x times the price of golden membership but only 2x times the direct referrals.  straightface  thumbs down
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2010 09:19 PM by NorthOwl » Logged

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #31: Dec 03, 2010 10:15 PM

I like this PTC but im kind of regretting purchasing Ultimate upgrade. The Direct Referral limit for this membership is way to low at 500 and it doesnt grow every day like neobux. With this Direct referral limit it will take many many months to even make back the investment of purchasing Ultimate Membership. Its more than 8x times the price of golden membership but only 2x times the direct referrals.  straightface  thumbs down

Still pretty good earning potential, they have a nice business model based on self promotion, but they do it in a nice way. They'll last.

dm4140b

Referrals: 11

Om Nom Nom

View Profile
Reply #32: Dec 04, 2010 08:27 AM

Ultimate Membership's 'benefits to price' ratio is more geared towards the rented referrals aspect. So as an exclusive Direct Referral user, I can see the frustration of upgrading to only double the limit for many times the price.

Maybe it is time to take a chance and jump into the world of rented referrals for once. I say this because most of the earning potential of Ultimate, lies there (and we have great active RRs) Wink

Oh, you may also like to keep an eye out for our Santa promotion. One of the gifts he has been known to give away is increased DR limitsthumbs up

suki

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #33: Dec 04, 2010 09:43 AM

I dont agree with you.
Even if 300 refs out of 500 click daily(60% refs active on an average daily), you will get $12 daily. ie $720 in 2 months.
That means you will be in pure profit from the 3rd month onwards.
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2010 09:50 AM by suki » Logged
dm4140b

Om Nom Nom

View Profile
Reply #34: Dec 04, 2010 10:07 AM

I dont agree with you.
Even if 300 refs out of 500 click daily(60% refs active on an average daily), you will get $12 daily. ie $720 in 2 months.
That means you will be in pure profit from the 3rd month onwards.
Oh, it is still great profit... but I think he's real gripe is the ratio.

(Remember this is exclusively with Direct Referrals)

So by your scenario an Ultimate member would make their ROI back in 2 months. Cool. 100% ROI after 2 months.

Now let's take your scenario, and halve it for a Golden member.

So a Golden member with 150 refs out of 250 click daily. So $6 daily. i.e. $360 in 2 months.

That is about 400%-500% ROI for a Golden member... in just 2 months. By the end of the year it would be 2400%-3000% ROI.

As an Ultimate member, while he is making a bigger return and while the end result is more money than Golden.... it is a smaller ROI (600%)

An odd paradox.  Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2010 10:10 AM by dm4140b » Logged

velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #35: Dec 11, 2010 08:39 AM

I just got my first payment a few minutes ago Smiley although I don't know if I'll go for another one, I've been getting really annoyed at it always being down and freezing.

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
miraku

Referrals: 1

Looking smart way to earn online

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Dec 13, 2010 08:44 AM

Personally, i prefer to choose investing in onbux than neobux, because i can cashout weekly, even i'am a standard member. with about 300 rr, i generate $4 a day from onbux. great site i ever joined.

miraku

Looking smart way to earn online

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Dec 13, 2010 08:49 AM

Personally, i prefer to choose investing in onbux than neobux, because i can cashout weekly, even i'am a standard member. with about 300 rr, i generate $4 a day from onbux. great site i ever joined.

Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Dec 13, 2010 09:18 AM

Why are you spamming???
bennyak

Referrals: 47

contoh lirikan yang dahsyat tuh kayak avatar ane

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Dec 13, 2010 09:38 AM

Why are you spamming???
slow internet connection i guess  Tongue

vankaoz

View Profile
Reply #40: Dec 14, 2010 01:28 AM

Onbux rulz !!1! =), it's really the best ptc for me =), with just rented refs y bought a golden membership and with that im almost ultimate, the avg of referals in here its really cool =)

cipotu

NOT always see what we think we see

View Profile
Reply #41: Dec 14, 2010 01:09 PM

today Alexa :

Onbux :577 

No other comments....simply THE BEST!

clap thumbs up clap
deep4u

MAKE MONEY NO MISTAKES

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: Dec 15, 2010 12:15 AM

site not  loading  any update  Lips Sealed
dm4140b

Om Nom Nom

View Profile
Reply #43: Dec 15, 2010 12:28 AM

Sorry guys... working to fix the problem.

Back up asap.

gustavomachado

View Profile
Reply #44: Dec 15, 2010 12:51 AM

Sorry guys... working to fix the problem.

Back up asap.
hey dm4140b,
do you know how long it will take for the site to load again?

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.