eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 09, 2022 10:23 am

$512 for Joining Clixsense Team EMS
Print
Author Topic: $512 for Joining Clixsense Team EMS  (Read 344018 times)
himura323

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #2370: Dec 29, 2011 06:42 pm

don't even get my first refferals  Roll Eyes

~Money~

Referrals: 22

No Love Only Internet & Crypto :(

View Profile
Reply #2371: Dec 29, 2011 06:47 pm

don't even get my first refferals  Roll Eyes

same here my membership is exp now   frusty frusty

check here

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,198564.0.html

Nothing 4 now
liberty124

Referrals: 9

The Best Thing in LIFE is FREE

View Profile WWW
Reply #2372: Dec 30, 2011 11:38 am

Hi!

I won't make this long, I know if not all, majority of you are mad at me because of leaving the team without any word, Now that I have time for myself I just want to say that Im terribly sorry if I didn't meet all your expectations.

Ive been into a lot of emergencies, and there was a point where I have to choose between myself and my family. I just want to tell you that I did not abandon you or the team, Ive been into difficult situation where even I don't have time for myself. To make this short, I will not have enough time to manage the team anymore, If you want to choose a new team leader, or make a new team or continue this team that is ok with me. Im really sorry, one thing for sure, I never abandon this team because I want to scam you or take advantage of anything, I just don't have a choice. I hope you all understand.

Will be busy until the end of October. Sorry If I cant reply to your PMs
My REFBACK OFFER http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,109810.0.html
Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #2373: Dec 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi!

I won't make this long, I know if not all, majority of you are mad at me because of leaving the team without any word, Now that I have time for myself I just want to say that Im terribly sorry if I didn't meet all your expectations.

Ive been into a lot of emergencies, and there was a point where I have to choose between myself and my family. I just want to tell you that I did not abandon you or the team, Ive been into difficult situation where even I don't have time for myself. To make this short, I will not have enough time to manage the team anymore, If you want to choose a new team leader, or make a new team or continue this team that is ok with me. Im really sorry, one thing for sure, I never abandon this team because I want to scam you or take advantage of anything, I just don't have a choice. I hope you all understand.

Hello!
Sorry to hear this, Personally I accept any one can have such problems, and I do hope things go better at your end. but when you are leading about nearly 150 plus people, its your moral duty to inform them that you don't have any more time for it. Honestly most of us don't care about the upgraded amount they spent here but all of us lost precious time and of-course chance of earning through a good site.
We will all decide what we want to do because now after your announcement it is 100% sure that this team is officially dead.
You just left without telling. I have no words for it.
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2012 11:12 pm by Mak » Logged
~Money~

View Profile
Reply #2374: Dec 30, 2011 01:31 pm

Hi!

You are here in hours after reading that we are making a new team  frusty  and now you are here with your lame excuses..  Roll Eyes  We dont believe you because you failed us  thumbs down you are the responsible of failure this team,  at wits end we did every thing for supporting this team but you disappears after your downline fullfilled,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes can you show us your account page of clicksense like Mak did in other thread, we just wana see how much you earned because of this great team  odd

Nothing 4 now
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2375: Dec 30, 2011 01:48 pm

And aslo post the stats  about  the clixsense philippines,that we have filled great with ems team

can we have 3 refs in level 1 like the philipines team,we deserve so the same benefits Tongue

and aslo can you tell to the clixsense philippines to delete our email that you have given to him
himura323

View Profile WWW
Reply #2376: Dec 31, 2011 01:14 am

yeah at least you inform me and other team members.. we could help... it's too late now.. Smiley

sajeev

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2377: Jan 01, 2012 11:07 am

hi

sorry this would be off topic but do you guys thing my referrals team would work
i have no plans to make it only for upgraded members

Have to played the link game on andriod well here are the solution for the game
http://mob-games-solutions.blogspot.in/2013/05/link-games-solution.html
anlina9

View Profile
Reply #2378: Jan 02, 2012 07:36 am

Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2012 07:49 am by anlina9 » Logged
oasis

View Profile
Reply #2379: Jan 02, 2012 09:34 pm

Hi!

If you've family problem & want to step down I can understand BUT you should find us another team leader 1st & hand over related info to him/her before you just say bye bye or at least give us prior notice.  We don't have all the stat, referrals link etc. how to do the hand over?! Angry What you did here is simply irresponsible & unacceptable regardless what reason you have.  thumbs down 
I've also wasted time & money advertising this downline builder 

This is not the 1st team builder which I joined & collapsed, it is always better to recruit on our own, depend on ourselves.  Another lesson learned here.

« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2012 09:40 pm by oasis » Logged

~Money~

View Profile
Reply #2380: Jan 05, 2012 02:21 pm

And aslo post the stats  about  the clixsense philippines,that we have filled great with ems team

can we have 3 refs in level 1 like the philipines team,we deserve so the same benefits Tongue

and aslo can you tell to the clixsense philippines to delete our email that you have given to him

here is the blog of tht team ..... frusty frusty frusty  wtf my number is 687  http://clixsenseteamphilippines.blogspot.com/p/in-queue.html

Nothing 4 now
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2381: Jan 05, 2012 02:47 pm

Hi!

i should take your a** and push it on the street to make money with, to recover the time lost
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2012 02:49 pm by donatien » Logged
liberty124

Referrals: 9

The Best Thing in LIFE is FREE

View Profile WWW
Reply #2382: Jan 05, 2012 04:35 pm

Its really sad how people can easily judge a person. I have no words for it. Whether you believe me or not its up to you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Now that Im back, I will have to say it again, that I will not have enough time to manage the team. Now its your choice whether to choose a new team leader, create a new team or continue with the team. For the meantime I have extra time to manage the team, but in the long run I will need someone to replace me.

Will be busy until the end of October. Sorry If I cant reply to your PMs
My REFBACK OFFER http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,109810.0.html
whodat6110

View Profile
Reply #2383: Jan 10, 2012 08:21 pm

I want to Join Clixsense Team EMS. I don't Have a Clixsense Account. Please let me know What I have to do to Join. Thanks!
bahesbesdk

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2384: Jan 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Its really sad how people can easily judge a person. I have no words for it. Whether you believe me or not its up to you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Now that Im back, I will have to say it again, that I will not have enough time to manage the team. Now its your choice whether to choose a new team leader, create a new team or continue with the team. For the meantime I have extra time to manage the team, but in the long run I will need someone to replace me.

Just post the evidence so we can believe you and trust you again .

Every day new PTC come , Find them All here Updated daily : http://buxupdated.weebly.com/
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.