eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 09, 2022 09:23 am

$512 for Joining Clixsense Team EMS
Print
Author Topic: $512 for Joining Clixsense Team EMS  (Read 344015 times)
~Money~

Referrals: 22

No Love Only Internet & Crypto :(

View Profile
Reply #2355: Dec 13, 2011 07:06 am

Oh my God what f**K is this team ! I joined a year ago with lots of promises from liberty124 & i continued to click honestly for whole year waiting for my turn to get referrals ! When my turn came finally i was given worlds worst referrals one of them was Kasatka7 who is from US he never clicked (I hope he rots in hell) & another from India (myeasyincome) he clicked till yesterday then today suddenly he deleted his account or he just vanished WTF  Angry !
Liberty124 is not even replying to me now i asked him so many times to change my referrals but i think he is enjoying my pain (God will repay you soon dear don't worry) !
As my premium account ends in December i am going not upgrade & i will delete this one so no one earns profit from it anyone (Enough is Enough) !
Thanks a lot for fooling me & please stop fooling others  Angry !

+10000

death thread  frusty Evil even now she dont care to check this thread Evil

NOTE  - dont join  clixsense through this death thread  at wits end
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2011 07:16 am by MoneyMaker09 » Logged

Nothing 4 now
vbpujara

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #2356: Dec 23, 2011 01:19 pm

I think MoneyMaker09 is right,

everyone should promote this topic effectively along with admin of this thread otherwise it is time as well as well waste of upgraded money that invested by rest of members who are waiting for downline  (since i joined i promoting this by banners but i alone can not do this)

please all members we have to ...
Promote or leave one to choose ...

~Money~

View Profile
Reply #2357: Dec 23, 2011 01:41 pm

I think MoneyMaker09 is right,

everyone should promote this topic effectively along with admin of this thread otherwise it is time as well as well waste of upgraded money that invested by rest of members who are waiting for downline  (since i joined i promoting this by banners but i alone can not do this)

please all members we have to ...
Promote or leave one to choose ...

she is disappear  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   frusty

Name:   liberty124
Position:   EMS Veteran
Date Registered:   September 13, 2009, 11:04:52 AM
Last Active:   November 23, 2011, 07:31:20 PM

Nothing 4 now
careca

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2358: Dec 23, 2011 01:54 pm

Somebody can contact liberty124 personally ?
Please give her a message or something.

And for this team members, i think we can choose one of team members to take over.
Better if liberty124 get involved for this matter, but if she doesn't care, leave it for rest of the team.

I also suggest for procedural change of referral filling, 1 leg first as priority.

~Money~

View Profile
Reply #2359: Dec 23, 2011 02:56 pm

Somebody can contact liberty124 personally ?
Please give her a message or something.

And for this team members, i think we can choose one of team members to take over.
Better if liberty124 get involved for this matter, but if she doesn't care, leave it for rest of the team.

I also suggest for procedural change of referral filling, 1 leg first as priority.

she had lots of refs....... under her so now she dont even care to check or post anything in this thread  at wits end at wits end  thumbs down

Nothing 4 now
DiGiTAL2k

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2360: Dec 23, 2011 05:16 pm

i suggested a solution to the team's situation, but for this to work everyone who made profits should co-operate
here is my solution
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,101095.msg1897822.html#msg1897822
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #2361: Dec 28, 2011 07:54 pm

Oh cmon, we paid and put money into this system which just gets left over to die. Haven't seen anyone join for months now.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
vbpujara

View Profile WWW
Reply #2362: Dec 29, 2011 02:14 am

i suggested a solution to the team's situation, but for this to work everyone who made profits should co-operate
here is my solution
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,101095.msg1897822.html#msg1897822

I am totally agree with this idea...

another option is if liberty124 doesn't want to run this team,there should be another owner of this team.

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2363: Dec 29, 2011 01:14 pm

liberty124 use us to get more members for her another clixsenseteam

yes we are a part of another clixsenseteam where they have 3 ref in lev 1.....ect

i can post the link here

maybe we should email the admin of this team and ask our refs
~Money~

View Profile
Reply #2364: Dec 29, 2011 01:51 pm

liberty124 use us to get more members for her another clixsenseteam

yes we are a part of another clixsenseteam where they have 3 ref in lev 1.....ect

i can post the link here

maybe we should email the admin of this team and ask our refs

whf we ve1 yr clicking under someone  for nothing  frusty frusty frusty
« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2011 01:53 pm by MoneyMaker09 » Logged

Nothing 4 now
2ndHouse

View Profile
Reply #2365: Dec 29, 2011 02:02 pm

Guys, I hate to say this on here, but you should switch groups a this point. I never received a single ref in this group after months, but I switched over the team in my signature and I received my first upgraded referral within a week. ClixSense will allow many of you to still switch your upline , you just have to write them a support ticket and explain your situation (they go by a case-by-case basis, so they might not let you change if you have changed your upline in the past for example). If ClixSense gives the OK, you can then PM the team leader of the new team and let him know you are willing to join.

I was hoping this team would survive too, but it appears all but dead at this point. I urge you to join a team that is actually functioning if you can, especially those of you who are very far down in the que.
Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #2366: Dec 29, 2011 02:17 pm

she had lots of refs....... under her so now she dont even care to check or post anything in this thread  at wits end at wits end  thumbs down

First of all she is he in reality. big grin
He told me that he uses Girl's display pic because this way he gets more and more attention. laugh
Secondly I think he don't want to give away with all of us only after 1 year, If he do, then he is mad. I am sure he wants us for the time CS is up. As I find him huge profit because of this team. If every one stop buying new upgrade then he cant be in profit anymore. he lost us because of his approach.
If i was in his place, I always stick to this thread, and didt tried to run away only after one year.
However I find now upgrading through this thread is never a good thing anymore.
I also knows the other CS team where he was a part of, but dont forget we all are thr, each and every member of this team is under 2 diff teams. the only diff is, you were getting 2 refs from this team but 1 from the other team in level 1.
But still i find its a waste of money if u never get ur refs though these 2 teams.
« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2011 06:15 pm by Mak » Logged
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2367: Dec 29, 2011 02:26 pm

i think most of the team members haven't renewed their upgrade now
so he stop to earn fro us
~Money~

View Profile
Reply #2368: Dec 29, 2011 02:33 pm

First of all she is he in reality. big grin

then shot him/her negative feedback  laugh laugh

since we had wasted our time and money in this team .....so  I think its better to close our account and rejoin it under new team  or without team ...

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,198564.0.html
« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2011 03:15 pm by MoneyMaker09 » Logged

Nothing 4 now
Felucca

View Profile
Reply #2369: Dec 29, 2011 05:09 pm

I feel very disappointed that I joined this team and it seems to be abandoned. I replaced my upline that I joined ClixSense with to join this team and now I feel very bad for that person because I am a VERY active clicker at ClixSense, earning sometimes more than .25 cents a day from my own clicks and I am an upgraded member. All of this would have benefited my original upline that advertised their link to gain more referrals.

If liberty124 does not provide and update very soon then I will be quitting this team and asking ClixSense to change my upline back to what it was before.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.