eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 30, 2022 02:34 am

Evolution script (Andres) is scammer and thief
Print
Author Topic: Evolution script (Andres) is scammer and thief  (Read 605 times)
ddine

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Mar 19, 2022 06:45 pm

Evolutionscript owner ( i CALL IT NOW: THE FILTHY SCRIPT):  Andres M. IS A scammer and thief. He suspended my license after 4 years and asked me 100$ to UPDATE MY SCRIPT. All evolutionscript ptc sites owners must consider this and he may do the same to you. i also know many of old PTC sites  owners got scammed by Andres. I have proofs.

He is broke and have no money. he goes to admin panels and mess addons so we ask for support and pay $30.

There is many good script out there and i use any good script legally. i HAVE CHANGED MY SIE AZOBUX SCRIPT. I also want to say altcoinclix will never close and never change script till evolutionscript makes a full refund of what i paid for altcoinclix.

They suspended my licenses 4 times now screw them im not andres' father to keep paying for his coffee.  Wink

You suspended sites that i know and will let everyone knows about them once i get aproval from the owners. You gonna show to the world with your evil form Mr andres. the scammer and the thief of PTC sites.
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2022 07:38 pm by ddine » Logged
Link2Click

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Mar 22, 2022 06:00 pm

Hi,

1. You were using v5.3, the upgrade service from that version is $95, regular price (from 5.9.3 is $35). We set our price under our own discresion. If you do not agree, you are free to upgrade by yourself.

2. Explain how we can have access to your hosting panel and make a mess of your addons.

3. You don't have permissions to use our script in altcoinclix from 2020, so for that reason your license was suspended and your account was terminated for violation of terms of service.

4. Your license was suspended before for using nulled addons  Wink

You scam people and blame us, what a joke  rofl

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.