eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 27, 2021 04:29 PM

A new scam site - imaxclix
Print
Author Topic: A new scam site - imaxclix  (Read 233 times)
lucky

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Sep 25, 2021 12:08 PM

Imaxclix    This site showed a long list of  payments in payment proof, but when I check my account in perfect money, I found out that no money came to my account as shown in the list. It is two times now.  No way to complain to the Admin as it disappeared in mysterious conditions with no replies to all previous support messages. Moreover, the forum has been closed now.       

justincredible

Referrals: 0

Howzat!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 26, 2021 01:50 AM

You are not alone.  The same happened to me today and two of my referrals.

In addition to that, I added funds to my Purchase Balance there with the intention of buying advertising.  The purchase balance cannot be used.  The transaction will go into a loop and not complete.

THREE Support Tickets NOT answered, with the first two being deleted after a couple of days.

Today the Forum has been disabled - probably to stop people seeing all of the complaints!!

Stay away folks. They are scamming.   Angry    Angry    Angry
cs87

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 26, 2021 03:07 AM

You are not alone.  The same happened to me today and two of my referrals.

In addition to that, I added funds to my Purchase Balance there with the intention of buying advertising.  The purchase balance cannot be used.  The transaction will go into a loop and not complete.

THREE Support Tickets NOT answered, with the first two being deleted after a couple of days.

Today the Forum has been disabled - probably to stop people seeing all of the complaints!!

Stay away folks. They are scamming.   Angry    Angry    Angry

yes and there are already good and paying sites no need for many new sites like that i think
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2021 03:13 AM by cs87 » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.