eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 09, 2022 03:16 am

On Demand House Cleaning App like Uber
Print
Author Topic: On Demand House Cleaning App like Uber  (Read 489 times)
rayaanteerth

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jun 12, 2021 12:53 pm

With the emergence of an on-demand house cleaning app like Uber, people find it easier to avail of their services as they hardly get time to finish off their daily chores. In fact, the demand for such apps will surge in the future. We proffer the Uber for house cleaning app, which is drenched with top-notch features and built using cutting-edge technology. So why wait? Reach us! Get your app designed and developed today.

Salient features of our Uber for Maid app

• Map navigation
  • In-app call
  • Notifications and alert
  • Rate & Review
  • Online payment
Marronga

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 15, 2021 01:24 pm

This is an impressive application! Do you know of anything like this for schools? Regular companies don't offer this kind of cleaning.
Fannkin

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 15, 2021 03:09 pm

Cleaning a whole school is something that regular cleaning companies can't really accomplish, so you have to find real professionals for this task. Personally, when I was searching for School cleaning Dublin I contacted CleanBee, and they handled everything beautifully. If you really need school cleaning, they are your best bet, in my opinion.
AdamJ

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 16, 2021 08:24 pm

That is a  very nice idea, I am sure that it will succeed, because house cleaning is on-demand now. People in 21 century have a lack of time, so they don't have enough energy and time to clean their houses by their selves. And professionals would clean much better than usual people could do. So I strongly support this idea. I also use house cleaning services in UK https://www.emop.co.uk/ for the last 5 years and that is really comfortable. Also, I am allergic to dust and only these guys can clean it perfectly.
fialongom

View Profile
Reply #4: Jan 14, 2022 03:06 pm

I've never had any issues with any people who have worked for me regarding cleaning. The truth is that you have to get some money out of your pocket if you're expecting a quality service. Companies like emop can offer you many services regarding your needs, but calling them every week can get you a pretty hefty bill. You can do many things by yourself around the house, like cleaning the windows or vacuuming for anything that requires special tools or knowledge.
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2022 04:00 pm by fialongom » Logged
Malik45

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 19, 2022 02:19 am

Hello, almost all cleaning companies use steam generators in their range. The most important advantage is cleaning without the use of chemicals. Under the influence of steam, dirt and grease are steamed up and easily removed with cloths. Thus, cleaning is several times faster and does not lose quality.
Jinx13

View Profile
Reply #6: Oct 11, 2022 03:37 am

Hello. I like to keep my house clean, especially the bathroom. After all, it is in the bathroom is a huge amount of bacteria and germs. For a long time I used various chemical cleaners, after which the skin on my hands began to deteriorate. But recently I found one very useful article about bathroom cleaning machines. And I also found a cool way how to clean air conditioner coils so I suggest you pay attention too. Now cleaning is a lot of fun and does not take much time. In addition, I do not need to use harsh chemicals.
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2022 05:58 am by Jinx13 » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.